Massage Bubble Foot Spa
The bubble foot spa with massage is simple to use and provides relief after a long day on your feet; relaxing your aches and pains and helping to gently soften hard skin. The bubbles feel like a frothy bubble bath, while the stimulation nodes act as gentle fingers to make contact with the soles of your feet and give you an effective and invigorating massage. With 3 options to choose from including massage or massage with bubbles, plus a heating function to keep your warmed water at the right temperature, you can find just the right setting to relax or invigorate.
- Relaxes your aches and pains and helps to gently soften hard skin
- Simple to use with 3 settings to choose from:
- Massage gives the soles of your feet a vibration massage.
- Warmth and Bubbles provides a relaxing foot bath in warm water with a frothy, bubble bath feel.
- Warmth, Bubbles and Massage gives you a unique vibration massage and a relaxing foot bath in warm water with a frothy, bubble bath feel.
- Colour: White/Pink
- Outer box (HxWxD mm): 530 x 450 x 720
- Packing: Retail box
- Product Dimensions (mm): 427 x 342 x 244
- Retail box dimensions (HxWxD mm): 346 x 254 x 435
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section