Tools & Accessories
- 9L Heat Pan Digital Shallow Hinged Lid Item Code: MS29250FREE ShippingMade from durable stainless steel with hinged lid and perforated tray. The digital heat pans are thermostatically controlled with a digital display that presents the exact temperature of the heat pan contents. The heat pan has a concealed heating element with over-heat protection andd also features recessed handles to facilitate moving from one location to another. The extra width accommodates larger splints whilst maintaining a compact unit.NEW design of hinged lid models to reduce spillageNEW safety sensor to turn off element when water is lowCompliant to the European Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMCD)Available with European Continental or UK PlugTwo year warranty as standardOpen the lid slowly to avoid water splashingInternal: Height 65mm, Length 500mm, Width 300mm External: Height 135mm, Length 535mm, Width 332mm
- Steiner Hot Air Gun With LCD Display- Item Code: MS10231FREE Shipping
- 9L Heat Pan Shallow Hinged Lid Item Code: MS11278FREE ShippingTherapists have requested extra width on this heat pan to accommodate larger splints whilst maintaining a small compact pan. Constructed from durable stainless steel with a removable lid and perforated tray. See above for more details. Internal: Height 65mm. Width 500mm. Depth 300mm. External: Height 145mm. Width 540mm. Depth 330mm. Weight 5kg. Capacity 9 litres. Features - single lift off lid, syphon drainage
- Steinel HL1920E Electronic Hot Air Tool / Heat Gun Item Code: MS27355FREE ShippingSteinel HL1920E Electronic Hot Air Tool / Heat GunThe HL 1920 E is ideal for the ambitious DIYer, The hot air tool is a very handy all-rounder, quite literally. Because with its optimised centre of gravity, the tool feels perfectly balanced in the hand, making it extremely easy to use one-handedly. Finished to a high standard of quality, the HL 1920 E comes with a life expectancy that's a good 20% longer than that of the model it replaces. The multi-talented tool leaves no doubt: at 2000 watts, the tool generates a temperature of 80ºC to 600ºC which can be regulated by thumbwheel. This makes the HL 1920 E a high precision tool for numerous jobs about the home and hobby use. For example, removing and welding sheeting, welding plastics, shrinking on cable sleeves, shaping, soldering, drying, thawing, stripping paint and much more besides.FeaturesOptimised weight balanceSuitable for all Steinel NozzlesPowerful 2000 WattsIntegrated Thermal Cut-outHanging RingThree Stage AirflowFine Dust FilterSpecificationsThermostat: NoThermal cut-out: YesAirflow rate setting 1: 150 l / min.Setting 2: 150 - 300 l / min.Setting 3: 300 - 500 l / min.(electronically controlled): YesPower cord length: 2.20 m Model; Folding Box Power connection: 220 - 230 V, 50/60 HzDimensions (l x w x h): 253 x 84.5 x 200 mmMotor: Brush motorTemperature setting: P00264v001Heating element: CeramicAirflow regulation: 3-stageHeating element: CeramicPower consumption: 2000WMin. frequency: 50 HzMax. frequency: 60 HzMin. temperature range: 80 °CMax. temperature range: 600 °CTemperature regulation: YesAir volume: 500 l/min
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section