HurryCane Comfort Folding Walking Stick
The HurryCane Comfort Folding Walking Stick when compared to the original HurryCane, boasts an improved, larger moulded handle that allows it to comfortably fit in the users hand.
- Pay in 3 interest-free payments. Learn more
- Klarna available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- Installment payment available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
Got A Question? Click Here!
The HurryCane Comfort Folding Walking Stick when compared to the original HurryCane, boasts an improved, larger moulded handle that allows it to comfortably fit in the users hand. This upgraded handle makes the HurryCane Comfort Edition the perfect choice for those with limited dexterity and those with painful or arthritic hands. Made from anodised aluminium, the HurryCane is incredibly lightweight whilst remaining extremely strong and durable. HurryCane Walking Sticks are equipped with a unique three point base, that has been created to increase traction and balance and when not in use this base allows the stick to stand freely on its own. Suitable for the majority of users, this versatile stick can be easily adjusted to eight different heights. These luxury and elegant Walking Sticks are available in four colours to allow the user to select the perfect choice for them.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for those with low or limited mobility
- Upgraded, large, moulded handle
- Sleek, modern design
- Unique three-point base promotes balance and traction
- Folds easily for neat storage
- Solid aluminium shaft
- 360° pivoting head
- Wrist strap included
- Available colours: Black, Blue, Green and Pink
- Minimum handle height: 775mm (30.5")
- Maximum handle height: 950mm (37.5")
- Maximum user weight: 159 kgs (25 stone)
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!