12V to 24V Car Charger For Mobility Scooters & Powerchairs - 8 Amp
- Pay in 3 interest-free payments. Learn more
- Klarna available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- Installment payment available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
Got A Question? Click Here!
12V to 24V Car Charger For Mobility Scooters & Powerchairs fitting with the standard 3 pin XLR connector.
This range of battery chargers are designed to automatically recharge batteries from a 12 or 24v source, as in cars or trucks. It automatically senses when the engine is running and commences a 3 stage charge.
If the engine is stopped or the source voltage drops to a preset level then the VEPAC turns off to save the source power being drained.
The unit comes with a cigarette lighter input but it can be hard wired in as it starts up and shutdowns automatically.
- Electronically controlled.
- Input voltage 12 or 24V DC.
- Output voltage 12 or 24V.
- 3 stage charging.
- Proportional Timing control.
- LED status indication.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Compact light weight metal housing.
- Short circuit protection.
- Auto start up and shutdown.
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!