TGA Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter
Offer ends 11-03-2024
- Pay in 3 interest-free payments. Learn more
- Klarna available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- Installment payment available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
Got A Question? Click Here!
The TGA Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter is part of the magnificent Breeze range that is known for its reliability, robust build and quality. To provide the user with the most comfortable, smooth ride the Breeze S4's shock absorption system and suspension have been re-engineered. Perfect for use outdoors this mobility scooter can navigate slopes with ease and the energy absorbing bumpers help to minimise lateral movement for that safe smooth travel. The chassis on this model has been made much more compact so that it is much easier to manoeuvre in small spaces making it ideal for use around the shops or town. When out and about to promote user peace of mind the S4 Mobility Scooter is fitted with front and rear braking systems, which are extremely responsive and an anti roll back function prevents the scooter from rolling backwards when on a hill. The ergonomically designed tiller can be fully adjusted to suit all users and the orthopaedic seat is fully adjustable so can be customised to your exact specifications. The seat also fully swivels to ensure safe transfers on and off your scooter. On a full charge the TGA Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter provides a huge range of up to 30 miles and to preserve the batteries lifespan is features a unique system which cleverly dims the LED lighting when at a standstill. The S4 will ensure riders (up to a maximum weight of 31.4 stones) remain comfortable and in control even over the bumpiest of terrain. The Breeze S4 will go at a maximum speed of 8mph to get you to where you are going swiftly and in comfort and style!
Features and Benefits:
- Reliable and robust
- Heavy duty battery upgrade available to increase range
- Fully adjustable comfort seat
- Navigates slopes with ease
- Very high ground clearance
- Compact chassis
- Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort
- Highly dynamic stability and stable steering
- Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action
- Stunning metallic silver finish
- Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyones needs
- Simple, convenient control system installed
- Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at standstill to save battery, indicators and audible horn
- Advanced safety system installed
- Probably the most advanced and comfortable scooter on the market
- Colour: Dark Grey or Silver
- Standard 40Ah battery range: 20 miles (32 kms)
- Heavy duty 75Ah battery range: 30 miles (48 kms)
- Top speed: 8 mph (12 km/h)
- Ground clearance: 150mm (6")
- Wheel size front: 300mm (12")
- Wheel size back: 430mm (17")
- Turning radius: 1800mm (71")
- Breeze S4 length: 1650mm (65")
- Breeze S4 width: 680mm (27")
- Min height (Folded & seat down): 1000mm (39.4")
- Min height (Without seat): 890mm (35")
- Total weight: 132 kgs (290 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 200 kgs (31.4 stone)
|Detachable Battery Pack
|Number of Wheels
|TGA Breeze Manual.pdf
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
- Personal Liability up to £5 million
- Replacement on a “New for Old” Basis
- Loss or Damage
- 24/7 National Breakdown Recovery
- Loss of Keys
- Personal Accident
- Personal Effects
- Temporary Mobility Equipment
- Hire Costs
- Hospitalisation Benefit
- Vet Fees If a pet travelling with you is injured.
IPID(s) and Terms of Business Agreement
Mobility Smart Ltd, Unit 12 – 13 Creamery Industrial Estate, Kenlis Road, Barnacre, Preston, PR3 1GD is an Appointed Representative of Mark Bates Ltd, Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 9SN are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Number: 308390. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
By selecting free insurance I confirm that I have read and understood the Insurance Product Information Document and the Terms of Business Agreement. I agree to my information being passed to Mark Bates Ltd for the provision of insurance and to the Insurer for the purpose of accepting insurance and handling any claims, where if necessary, it may be divulged to third parties, provided my information will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
You have not an incident involving mobility equipment within the last 3 years that would of resulted in claim for the insurance described in the Insurance Product Information document
I explicitly acknowledge and agree that by choosing not to acquire insurance, I am fully liable for any and all costs arising from injuries or damages I may cause to a third party. Additionally, I understand that I will not be covered for any repairs or replacements needed due to accidental damage, fire, theft, or vandalism. I accept full responsibility and agree to bear all financial responsibilities related to such occurrences.
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!