Mobility Scooter Parts
Items 1-40 of 749
- Pride GOGO Elite Traveller Replacement Yellow Side Reflector Item Code: MS29231Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Pride GoGo - Mobility Scooter key Moulded Key Easy Pull Item Code: MS27269Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£10.49 with VAT Relief
- Circuit Breaker - 20 Amp Item Code: MS25476Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Circuit Breaker - 20 AmpCircuit Breaker Mounting: PanelCurrent Rating: 20ANo. of Poles: 1Series: W54Voltage Rating V AC: 250VVoltage Rating V DC: 50VApproval Category: UL RecognisedColour: WhiteDielectric Strength VAC: 1500VACExternal Depth: 31mmExternal Length / Height: 35mmExternal Width: 14.6mmInsulation Resistance: 100MohmInternal Resistance: 0.012ohmMounting Type: PanelOperating Temperature Max: 60°COperating Temperature Min: 0°COverload Capability: 10 x Rated CurrentPanel Cutout Diameter: 11.2mm
- Drive Medical Scout 4 - Front Wheel & Tyre Assembly (Black) Item Code: MS26713FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£43.69 with VAT Relief
- Pride GoGo - Replacement Yellow Motor Freewheel Lever Cap Item Code: MS30462Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£2.39 with VAT Relief
- Shoprider / Pihsiang - Replacement Motor Brush (No43) Item Code: MS18209Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£7.09 with VAT Relief
- The Royale Mobility Scooter - Motor Brush (Drive Medical Type) Item Code: MS25569
- Shoprider / Invamed / Roma Metalic Red Touch Up Paint Item Code: MS14166Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£14.09 with VAT Relief
- TGA - Supersport Mobility Scooter - Rear Light Bulb 24v 3w Item Code: MS26701£2.99 with VAT Relief
- Replacement Arm Pad GoGo Elite Traveller 4 Item Code: MS27928Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£13.49 with VAT Relief
- Pride GoGo Elite Traveller Sport 4 - Rear Handle & Light Item Code: MS26914Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£21.39 with VAT Relief
- Pride - GoGo Motor Connector Male Item Code: MS26281Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£13.59 with VAT Relief
- Heavy Duty XLR Connector (Socket) Item Code: MS17092Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Heavy Duty XLR Connector (Socket) - Ideal for replacing charger scockets commonly found on mobility scooters & power chairs.XLR Chassis Socket, 3P, BlackMetal XLR connectorFront or rear panel mountUnified 24mm Dia cutoutLatchingSolder bucket terminalsCompact design for limited panel spaceColour:BlackConnector type:XLRGender:SocketMounting type:PanelTermination method:SolderWays, No. of:3Poles, No. of:3Voltage rating, AC:60VExpress Delivery Available£2.79 with VAT Relief
- Drive Medical Flex Folding Scooter - Off-Board Charging Dock Item Code: MS31112FREE ShippingThis Off-Board Charging Dock allows to easily charge the batteries of your Drive Medical Flex Folding Mobility Scooter making it ideal for use when space is at a premium.Special Price £74.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £84.19Save: £9.24
- Economy Mobility Charger - 24 Volt (8 Amp) (TGA REVERSE POLARITY) Item Code: MS29540FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£75.59 with VAT Relief
- Drive Medical Scout 4 - Rear Wheel & Tyre Assembly (Black) Item Code: MS26714FREE Shipping£40.99 with VAT Relief
- Pride - GoGo Elite - Spare Basket & Mounting Bracket Item Code: MS19545Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£29.99 with VAT Relief
- Heavy Duty XLR Connector (Plug) Item Code: MS17087Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Pride iGo Folding Electric Wheelchair - Spare Battery Item Code: MS29643FREE ShippingThis Pride iGo Folding Electric Wheelchair Lithium Battery can be charged off-board and simply stored in the spare battery compartment of the Pride iGo Folding Electric Wheelchair.Special Price £259.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £310.09Save: £50.14
- Auto Folding Mobility Scooter - Spare Off Board Charging Cable (77146022R) Item Code: MS29031£13.09 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Colibri Mobility Scooter - Additional Shroud Kit (Sapphire Blue) Item Code: MS24559£25.00 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section