Oxford Mini 140 Electric Mobile Hoist
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at email@example.com
Our Price Match Promise
Offer ends 10-07-2022
Got A Question? Click Here!
This Oxford Mini 140 Electric Mobile Hoist represents excellent value for money and is an exceptionally robust and strong hoist that boasts and impressive lifting capacity of up to 140 kgs (22 stone). Perfect for use in any care setting whether at home, in a hospital or care home this mobile hoist is highly compact and lightweight while its well positioned wheels optimise manoeuvrability. Fitted with an ergonomically shaped push bar and manufactured using lightweight aluminium ensures the Mobile Hoist can be moved with ease into the desired position, this optimises user control and reduces the risk of injury to the carer. Highly versatile the Oxford Mini 140 has a tremendous lifting range to help lift a patient when lifting from an elevated height such as treatment couches, or from lower positions without the need to alter the height of the mobile hoist column. As standard this Electric Mobile Hoist is supplied with a user friendly hand control which allows the carer to lift and lower the patient gently and smoothly with minimum fuss but maximum safety, whilst the pedal operated leg opening mechanism has a lock functionality that allows the legs to open for greater accessibility to a chair or wheelchair. The low profile front castors are designed to fit under most furniture while the larger rear castors are fully lockable for the utmost levels of safety and stability during transfers. The Oxford Mini 140 Electric Mobile Hoist comes with a five year manufacturer's warranty for ultimate user peace of mind.
Features and Benefits:
- High quality, well designed and manufactured mobile hoist
- Ideal for use in any care environment that requires regular transfers
- Highly versatile mobile patient hoist
- Perfect for everyday use
- Excellent lifting range from floor to higher surfaces
- Push bar and castors for easier positioning
- Simple to use handset provides smooth, gentle lift
- Manually operated emergency descent function
- Supplied with 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- External width (legs open): 1060mm (42")
- Internal width (legs open): 1000mm (39.5")
- External width (legs closed): 600mm (23.5")
- Internal width (legs closed): 540mm (21.5")
- Overall height of legs: 100mm (4")
- Ground clearance: 25mm (1")
- Front castors diameter: 75mm (3")
- Rear castors diameter: 100mm (4")
- Mobile Hoist length: 1175mm (46.5")
- Maximum overall height: 1730mm (68")
- Minimum overall height: 1230mm (48.5")
- Maximum spreader bar height: 1545mm (61")
- Minimum spreader bar height: 530mm (21")
- Spreader bar height at maximum reach: 1000mm (39.5")
- Spreader bar reach at maximum height: 400mm (16")
- Spreader bar reach at minimum height: 400mm (16")
- Maximum reach: 565mm (22")
- Turning radius: 1150mm (45")
- Mobile Hoist weight: 28.5 kgs (63 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 140 kgs (22 st)
|Oxford Hoist Manual.pdf||2.6 MB||Download|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section