Items 1-40 of 186
- Minimo Autofold Lightweight Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31134FREE ShippingThis Minimo Autofold Lightweight Mobility Scooter features an electric folding system and is highly compact when folded making it ideal for users with limited mobility.Special Price £2,699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,899.95Save: £200.00
- TGA StrongBack Self Propelled Wheelchair - 18" Item Code: MS29224FREE ShippingThe first lightweight folding wheelchair to offer effective everyday posture support. An award winning Swiss design made with both the wheelchair occupant and the carer in mind. Traditional wheelchairs can be uncomfortable to sit in, even for short periods of time. This discomfort can be caused by several problems resulting from poor posture. Wheelchairs have followed the same form for years and with a lack of appropriate lumbar support, poorly designed wheelchairs can cause chronic pain or long term health problems such as curvature of the spine. The patent pending Strongback technology provides an evolution of the standard wheelchair design. An ergonomic lumbar support is integrated into the frame of the wheelchair, improving the seat angle and offering a curved supportive backrest. The seat angle aligns the pelvis for proper ergonomic posture and prevents slipping and slouching forwards. The seating surface moulds around the body so that circulation is improved and pressure reduced without the need for bulky and expensive posture support cushions. The Strongback wheelchair has also been designed with the carer in mind, folding in a matter of seconds and requiring minimal storage space. The backrest folds completely flat against the frame, as do the footrests which easily fold and lock out of harms way, no need to detach as per traditional wheelchair design. The push handles are spaced wide apart to offer the correct stance for maximum control when pushing. Puncture proof tyres and attendant controlled brakes finish off the impressive specification. Lightweight aluminium construction at just 11.3kgs means it can be lifted and transported without back or muscle strain.£515.49 with VAT Relief
- TGA Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter - Lockable Box Item Code: PG30867The TGA Breeze S4 Lockable Box is available in both grey and silver dependent on the user's preference and is designed to easily attach to the back of the seat of a TGA Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter.
- TGA Zest Mobility Scooter Long Range Version (21AH) Item Code: MS32115FREE ShippingThis TGA Zest Mobility Scooter comes fitted with heavy duty 21Ah batteries which on a full charge provide an impressive maximum range of up to 15 miles (24 kms).Special Price £979.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,695.95Save: £716.00
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack - Battery Bag Only (For Plus Pack) Item Code: MS31813FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£48.49 with VAT Relief
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack - Complete Battery (Bag, Battery & Leads) Item Code: MS31812FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£121.09 with VAT Relief
- TGA - Zest Plus Mobility Scooter - Replacement Inner Tube Item Code: MS31466Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£17.09 with VAT Relief
- TGA - Zest Plus Mobility Scooter Front Tyre - Black Item Code: MS29287FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£41.29 with VAT Relief
- TGA Breeze Midi 4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31308FREE ShippingThe TGA Breeze range of mobility scooters is well known for being exceptionally reliable and robust. This Midi 4 Mobility Scooter is a compact version of the much larger S4 Mobility Scooter.Special Price £2,499.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,595.00Save: £1,095.05
- TGA Breeze S4 GT Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS25642FREE ShippingThe TGA Breeze S4 GT Mobility Scooter is an upgraded version of the standard Breeze S4, it is supplied with wider rear wheels and tyres that provide additional traction and stability over all terrains.Special Price £4,324.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £5,395.95Save: £1,071.00
- TGA Easy Travel Ramp Item Code: MS30583FREE ShippingThe easy travel ramp allows mobility scooters and wheelchairs to easily access building thresholds without having to tackle any small steps or raised entrances. It is secure and flexible and is small enough to be stored in a bag and carried with users on their journey. This practical solution is portable, and allows maximum ease of transportation. The easy travel ramp has anti-slip features and handles to help improve the ease of placement when in use. It is a simple yet effective option for mobility scooter owners.The easy travel ramps is a useful aid to daily living for any scooter or wheelchair user, allowing increased levels of accessibility to otherwise inaccessible buildings. In addition to being simple to use, the easy travel ramp is exceptionally durable and resistant to wear and tear. The easy travel ramp is engineered to provide excellent value and practicality for all users and is suitable for use with all of our mobility scooters.£207.79 with VAT Relief
- TGA Scooter Shelter Item Code: MS30582FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This TGA Scooter Shelter has been uniquely designed to house the majority of TGA Mobility Scooters and is a cost-effective solution for storing a Mobility Scooter outdoors when there is no access to a garage or shed.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £274.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £349.95Save: £75.00
- TGA Tyre Sealant Item Code: MS30581Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This new puncture sealant system can now be injected in all mobility scooters with pneumatic tyres, so end users can experience more freedom with peace of mind. The concern of potentially experiencing a debilitating puncture has always been an issue as anyone who has experienced one will know, especially for individuals with very limited walking capabilities. This problem has now been minimised by TGA as it has established a partnership with a leading chemical sealant manufacturer. Together they can now provide a new, automatic puncture sealant system for all pneumatic mobility scooter tyres. This new TGA system will ensure that even if tyres or inner tubes are punctured, owners can usually continue with unaffected scooter performance.Easily installed on any mobility scooter fitted with pneumatic or ‘pump up’ tyres (old or new).Environmentally friendly, latex-free compound.Incorporates innovative fibres that bind together to form a robust, airtight surface.Installs into all pneumatic tyres so that an internal protective coating is continually provided to the tyre as the wheel rotates.If a tread area becomes compromised by a nail or thorn, the combination of internal air pressure and centrifugal force, thrusts the solution into the hole instantly.As this process occurs automatically, pressure loss is minimal and uncompromised driving can continue.Whilst there are similar products on the market, this solution eliminates the traditional need to carry a puncture repair kit, re-inflate a wheel or immediately replace a tyre. This new system is based on technology already used in many slow moving commercial vehicles involved with aviation ground support, civil engineering and agriculture.This 300ml bottle of solution is suitable for 3 x 6” tyres (3 x 100ml dose), or 2 x 8” tyres (2 x 150ml dose) simply order the number of bottles you require for your specific scooter.Express Delivery Available£13.69 with VAT Relief
- TGA Breeze S3, S4, Supersport, Ibex Cane/Stick Holder (Mesh) Item Code: MS30575FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The cane/stick holder featured above offers users increased accessibility and ease of use. Situated towards the back of the mobility scooter, the cane/stick holder allows riders to conveniently and easily transport any walking aid of their choice. Made of mesh this durable holder offers riders longevity while allowing any walking stick to attend the journey with the rider. Whether on or off the scooter, the cane/stick mesh holder is situated within easy reach, making the entire process of having a walking stick on-hand easier for the rider.This universal walking cane holder is suitable for all sized walking sticks with its ‘one-size-fits-all’ design, and is conveniently located at the back of the scooter. Compatible with a broad range of our mobility scooter products, including the Breeze S3, Breeze S4, Ibex and Supersport, the cane/stick holder, made from mesh material, provides a simple, yet effective addition to your mobility scooter. To top it off, the holder is attached slightly to the side of the back of the scooter, leaving ample room for additional mobility scooter accessories such as baskets and containers.Express Delivery Available£49.29 with VAT Relief
- TGA All Weather Canopy - Breeze S4 & Max Item Code: MS30570FREE ShippingOur Breeze S4 & S4 Max scooters are two of our most popular scooter models, with motorcycle-style steering and all-round, adjustable suspension making them stylish, reliable off-roaders. Now, you can shield yourself from the elements with the All Weather Canopy for the Breeze S4 & Max, meaning that you can take advantage of your scooter’s brilliant performance all year round.The Breeze S4 & Max are large scooters and other makes of canopy may struggle to fit properly; however the All Weather Canopy is able to cater for this. It has been designed specifically to fit these scooters, so there won’t be any gaps in the canopy. Fitting the All Weather Canopy is a quick and easy process, and once attached, the roll-up side doors allow quick and easy access to the scooter, and could even be left rolled up for some fresh air on warm showery days. Not only that, but our All Weather Canopy was tailor-made to suit the Breeze S4 & Max, so you can be certain that your new accessory will look smart on your scooter.We only manufacture and sell accessories that are safe for your mobility scooter, so you can rest assured that the All Weather Canopy will not affect the performance of your Breeze S4 & Max models. Our All Weather Canopy is made of tough, waterproof fabric to keep you protected from whatever the weather throws at you, all year round. It’s completely transparent so you’ll still have a great view and be able to drive safely, with the exception of the roof, which is opaque to provide you with shade on sunny days. And with the innovative design of the All Weather Canopy, with a frame holding the fabric well away from you and the controls, you are able to steer and control your mobility scooter as usual while staying warm and dry.£684.79 with VAT Relief
- TGA All Weather Canopy - Vita X Item Code: MS30569FREE ShippingOur Vita mobility scooter is well known for its modern, understated design and innovative engineering, but practicality is also paramount when using your mobility scooter in all weather conditions. The All Weather Canopy for the Vita model will keep you going whatever the weather, whether you’re caught in a downpour or travelling in the height of summer.The All Weather Canopy for the Vita scooter has been carefully designed to shield you from the elements. The transparent, waterproof materials protect you from wet weather, ensuring that you remain completely dry under the All Weather Canopy while maintaining a 360° field of vision for safe driving. The top of our All Weather Canopy is opaque, protecting you from the sun’s rays in the summer. Nor is windy weather a problem; the All Weather Canopy has been specifically designed to fit your Vita scooter, so it won’t flap in the wind or get in the way of your handling the scooter.Because the All Weather Canopy has been designed for your Vita, it’s extremely easy to take on and off. At TGA Mobility, we know that our clients value their independence, so we have ensured that fitting the canopy onto the scooter is as quick and easy as possible. Simply attach the clips to the designated areas of your Vita and you’re ready to go. Once the All Weather Canopy has been fitted, its roll-up side doors mean that you can get on and off your scooter easily without needing to remove the canopy, and on warm but showery days, you could even leave the sides rolled up for some fresh air, secure in the knowledge that if the weather turns, all you need to do is unroll the doors to stay perfectly dry.£738.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA All Weather Canopy - Vita 4 Item Code: MS30568FREE ShippingOur Vita mobility scooter is well known for its modern, understated design and innovative engineering, but practicality is also paramount when using your mobility scooter in all weather conditions. The All Weather Canopy for the Vita model will keep you going whatever the weather, whether you’re caught in a downpour or travelling in the height of summer.The All Weather Canopy for the Vita scooter has been carefully designed to shield you from the elements. The transparent, waterproof materials protect you from wet weather, ensuring that you remain completely dry under the All Weather Canopy while maintaining a 360° field of vision for safe driving. The top of our All Weather Canopy is opaque, protecting you from the sun’s rays in the summer. Nor is windy weather a problem; the All Weather Canopy has been specifically designed to fit your Vita scooter, so it won’t flap in the wind or get in the way of your handling the scooter.Because the All Weather Canopy has been designed for your Vita, it’s extremely easy to take on and off. At TGA Mobility, we know that our clients value their independence, so we have ensured that fitting the canopy onto the scooter is as quick and easy as possible. Simply attach the clips to the designated areas of your Vita and you’re ready to go. Once the All Weather Canopy has been fitted, its roll-up side doors mean that you can get on and off your scooter easily without needing to remove the canopy, and on warm but showery days, you could even leave the sides rolled up for some fresh air, secure in the knowledge that if the weather turns, all you need to do is unroll the doors to stay perfectly dry.£738.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA All Weather Canopy - Mystere Item Code: MS30567FREE ShippingThe Mystere has been designed to ensure optimum comfort, but this can’t be completely achieved without protection from the elements. The All Weather Canopy for our Mystere model meets that challenge, allowing you to brave wet weather conditions while staying completely dry.The All Weather Canopy is made of durable, waterproof fabric, with no gaps to allow any moisture to seep inside the canopy. Even when the heavens have truly opened, you’ll be kept dry no matter what. Its roll-up sides allow you to get on and off your scooter easily when the canopy is fitted, and can be left rolled up for some fresh air on warm but showery days. The top of the All Weather Canopy is opaque, protecting you from the glare of the sun while the rest of the canopy is transparent, giving you a complete 360° field of vision for safer manoeuvring. The frame holds the All Weather Canopy well away from the controls too, so there’s no compromise on either comfort or safety.We’ve manufactured our All Weather Canopy to perfectly fit the Mystere, shielding you from harsh weather while not getting in the way of your wheels or controls. Fitting the All Weather Canopy is a simple and easy process; because it’s been designed specifically to fit the Mystere, the All Weather Canopy clips onto the scooter in minutes with no fiddling. If you need to be out and about in all weathers, there’s no better choice than our All Weather Canopy for the Mystere scooter.
- TGA All Weather Canopy - Vita Midi Item Code: MS30566FREE ShippingOur Vita Midi mobility scooter was designed to be the best of all worlds for our clients – a powerful mobility scooter in a compact package. Now, with the All Weather Canopy for the Vita Midi, you can also make sure that you’re protected from whatever the British weather may throw at you while you’re on your travels.The All Weather Canopy fits onto the Vita Midi like a glove – each of the clips on the All Weather Canopy attaches to a designated area on the mobility scooter, completely shielding you from even the worst weather while remaining securely attached even on windy days. We have designed the All Weather Canopy to ensure that the you can still easily access your scooter, with roll-up doors to allow you to comfortably enter. This feature also makes the All Weather Canopy ideal for warmer, showery days; if the weather improves, you can roll up the sides for some fresh air without needing to remove the entire canopy. The opaque roof of the All Weather Canopy will help to protect you from the sun, while the rest of the canopy is entirely transparent, making sure that you have a full field of view for safe manoeuvring.We have designed the All Weather Canopy to work perfectly with the Vita Midi’s compact size: the canopy fits just above the wheels to prevent any entanglement, and its frame holds the material well away from the handlebars so you can still steer with ease. The All Weather Canopy is the perfect addition for your Vita Midi scooter.£684.79 with VAT Relief
- TGA All Weather Canopy - Breeze Midi 4 Item Code: MS30565FREE ShippingWhen the weather closes in, life still has to carry on; but being outside on a mobility scooter can be a chilly experience on cold, wet days. The All Weather Canopy for the Breeze Midi is the ideal way to protect yourself from even the most treacherous weather. The All Weather Canopy keeps you out of the rain and reduces the effect of the cold wind. With the cold weather setting in, we suggest an All Weather Canopy for your Breeze Midi mobility scooter to keep you warm and dry this autumn and winter. And even in spring and summer the All Weather Canopy remains a useful accessory, with an opaque roof to keep the sun off, and roll up doors that you can leave up for some fresh air but have down in a moment during April showers.Designed with the user in mind, this All Weather Canopy, suitable for the Breeze Midi, Breeze Midi 3 and Breeze Midi 4 mobility scooters, is made from high-performance, clear vinyl. You will have a full view at all times for optimum safety, while blue piping adds style to your mobility scooter and helps you to be seen clearly by other road users. The All Weather Canopy has been designed specifically to fit the Breeze Midi range of scooters, so it won’t hinder you in controlling the scooter, flap about in the wind or catch in the wheels, and it can be fitted in moments. The British weather is unpredictable, but with the help of our All Weather Canopy for the Breeze Midi scooter, you will always be prepared.
- TGA All Weather Canopy - Sonet Item Code: MS30564FREE ShippingWhen you choose a mobility scooter, we understand that comfort and safety are at the top of your list. Our Sonet mobility scooter has a wealth of safety features, but even with its full suspension and pneumatic tyres, if you plan to be out and about in all weathers you may need further protection before you achieve complete comfort. The All Weather Canopy for the Sonet is the solution. With its innovative design, the All Weather Canopy for the Sonet keeps you comfortable outside, whether it’s scorchingly hot or torrential downpours.Attaching the All Weather Canopy to the Sonet really is easy. Simply clip the All Weather Canopy to your Sonet in the designated areas, and you’re immediately ready to go. Once the All Weather Canopy has been fitted, its roll-up side doors allow you to get on and off your scooter easily, and to leave them rolled up for some fresh air on warm days, safe in the knowledge that you can quickly roll them down if the weather closes in.Safety is paramount when riding a mobility scooter, and our All Weather Canopy does not compromise this. We have designed the All Weather Canopy to perfectly fit the Sonet, so it’s the ideal length to keep you protected without fouling the wheels, and is held well away from the controls. Transparent fabric means that your lights remain visible and your field of vision remains completely clear, while the opaque top of the All Weather Canopy keeps you cool on sunny days. The All Weather Canopy for the Sonet really is an accessory for all seasons, keeping you independent whatever the weather.
- TGA Powerpack Holdall Item Code: MS30561FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.A TGA Powerpack is the ideal solution if you're looking to conquer difficult terrain in your wheelchair, and now, you can take your Powerpack wherever you go. Once you have removed the power pack from your wheelchair, it can be safely, quickly and efficiently transported in our Powerpack Holdall - a purpose made wheeled travel bag.A Powerpack Holdall means that you never have to leave your Powerpack at home, allowing you to stay mobile across a broad range of terrain and to get around no matter where you need to go.Our Powerpack Holdall provides you with a practical way to accommodate all of your essentials - in particular your wheelchair power packs. This means that you will always be prepared to tackle even the most difficult landscape, ensuring that you won't have to miss out on a long country walk or make a long diversion to avoid bumpy roads or rough ground.For Use with: Powerpack Duo, Duo HD, Plus, SoloExpress Delivery Available£109.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA Zest Plus Mobility Scooter - Off Board Charging Dock Item Code: MS30558FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The TGA Zest Plus Mobility Scooter Off board Charging Dock allows the user to charge their Scooter batteries whilst being able to leave the Scooter in the car or disassembled in storage.Express Delivery Available£161.19 with VAT Relief
- TGA Vita X - Front Ball Joint Left Hand Thread 1102556 Item Code: MS30631Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£14.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA Vita X - Front Ball Joint Right Hand Thread 1101382 Item Code: MS30630Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£14.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA Minimo / Pride Quest Folding Mobility Scooter - Replacement Lithium Battery (24V 11.5A) Item Code: MS29541FREE ShippingSpecial Price £309.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £343.39Save: £33.44
- TGA - Breeze S4 - Canopy Mount Cover / Grommet Grey Item Code: MS29016Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£4.69 with VAT Relief
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack - Battery bag Item Code: MS29813Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This TGA Wheelchair Powerpack spare Battery Bag is designed to replace an old or damaged battery bag. The bag helps to protect your Powerpack Batteries from damage and the elements.Express Delivery Available£29.95 with VAT Relief
- TGA Powerpack - Standard Crossbar Housing (2 Holes) Item Code: MS29812Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£21.09 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section