Items 1-40 of 185
- Minimo Autofold Lightweight Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31134FREE ShippingThis Minimo Autofold Lightweight Mobility Scooter features an electric folding system and is highly compact when folded making it ideal for users with limited mobility.Special Price £2,699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,899.95Save: £200.00Hurry!
Offer ends 06-11-2020
- TGA StrongBack Self Propelled Wheelchair - 18" Item Code: MS29224FREE ShippingThe first lightweight folding wheelchair to offer effective everyday posture support. An award winning Swiss design made with both the wheelchair occupant and the carer in mind. Traditional wheelchairs can be uncomfortable to sit in, even for short periods of time. This discomfort can be caused by several problems resulting from poor posture. Wheelchairs have followed the same form for years and with a lack of appropriate lumbar support, poorly designed wheelchairs can cause chronic pain or long term health problems such as curvature of the spine. The patent pending Strongback technology provides an evolution of the standard wheelchair design. An ergonomic lumbar support is integrated into the frame of the wheelchair, improving the seat angle and offering a curved supportive backrest. The seat angle aligns the pelvis for proper ergonomic posture and prevents slipping and slouching forwards. The seating surface moulds around the body so that circulation is improved and pressure reduced without the need for bulky and expensive posture support cushions. The Strongback wheelchair has also been designed with the carer in mind, folding in a matter of seconds and requiring minimal storage space. The backrest folds completely flat against the frame, as do the footrests which easily fold and lock out of harms way, no need to detach as per traditional wheelchair design. The push handles are spaced wide apart to offer the correct stance for maximum control when pushing. Puncture proof tyres and attendant controlled brakes finish off the impressive specification. Lightweight aluminium construction at just 11.3kgs means it can be lifted and transported without back or muscle strain.Special Price £474.71 with VAT ReliefWas: £499.69Save: £24.98Hurry!
Offer ends 06-11-2020
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo - Double Wheel Item Code: MS14940FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo - Double Wheel fits to virtually any wheelchair in seconds and from that point onwards, you have the power and control to reach new places. Let the powerful motor flatten out hills and make the downhill journeys much easier, safer and pleasant. Working with the simple pushing of the control with a thumb, the TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo - Double Wheel is easy for the carer and requires minimal effort to propel and control. With this powerpack on board you can easily attain speeds up to 4mph with a weight of up to 18 stone. When it comes to range the TGA has plenty of scope for days out and shopping trips with up to 10 miles of range in between charges. When not in use, the TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo packs neatly into its holdall, making it easy to store or transport conveniently. The fully automatic charger is quick and easy to operate, meaning you can simply put the unit on charge and ready for action again within a matter of a few hours. The TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo is designed and manufactured in the UK for reliable quality and day in, day out performance. Features Fit’s almost all wheelchairs Quick and easy to apply in seconds Adds powerful thrust to conquer hills and control descents Simple to remove and store in carry bag Speedy performance, up to 4MPH 10-mile range in between charges UK designed and manufactured Specifications- Twin Wheel Motor Power - 12v 160w Total Weight - (Inc battery) 14.5kg 32lbs Battery Weight - 6.9kg 14lbs Battery Capacity - 12v 20ah Wheel Size - 200 x 50mm 8 x 2inches Max Speed - 6 kmh 4 mph Approximate Range - 16 km 10 miles Maximum User Weight - 114.5 kg 18 stone **** WHEELCHAIR NOT INCLUDED ****Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £585.87 with VAT ReliefWas: £603.99Save: £18.12Hurry!
Offer ends 06-11-2020
- TGA - Supersport Mobility Scooter - Rear Light Bulb 24v 3w Item Code: MS26701Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£2.99 with VAT Relief
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack - Battery bag Item Code: MS29813Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This TGA Wheelchair Powerpack spare Battery Bag is designed to replace an old or damaged battery bag. The bag helps to protect your Powerpack Batteries from damage and the elements.Express Delivery Available£29.95 with VAT Relief
- TGA Tyre Sealant Item Code: MS30581Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This new puncture sealant system can now be injected in all mobility scooters with pneumatic tyres, so end users can experience more freedom with peace of mind. The concern of potentially experiencing a debilitating puncture has always been an issue as anyone who has experienced one will know, especially for individuals with very limited walking capabilities. This problem has now been minimised by TGA as it has established a partnership with a leading chemical sealant manufacturer. Together they can now provide a new, automatic puncture sealant system for all pneumatic mobility scooter tyres. This new TGA system will ensure that even if tyres or inner tubes are punctured, owners can usually continue with unaffected scooter performance.Easily installed on any mobility scooter fitted with pneumatic or ‘pump up’ tyres (old or new).Environmentally friendly, latex-free compound.Incorporates innovative fibres that bind together to form a robust, airtight surface.Installs into all pneumatic tyres so that an internal protective coating is continually provided to the tyre as the wheel rotates.If a tread area becomes compromised by a nail or thorn, the combination of internal air pressure and centrifugal force, thrusts the solution into the hole instantly.As this process occurs automatically, pressure loss is minimal and uncompromised driving can continue.Whilst there are similar products on the market, this solution eliminates the traditional need to carry a puncture repair kit, re-inflate a wheel or immediately replace a tyre. This new system is based on technology already used in many slow moving commercial vehicles involved with aviation ground support, civil engineering and agriculture.This 300ml bottle of solution is suitable for 3 x 6” tyres (3 x 100ml dose), or 2 x 8” tyres (2 x 150ml dose) simply order the number of bottles you require for your specific scooter.Express Delivery Available£13.69 with VAT Relief
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack - Alternative Hand Control Bracket Item Code: MS24989Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£13.59 with VAT Relief
- TGA Vita 3 /4 /E - Stick Clips (pair) Item Code: MS29289Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.TGA Vita 3 /4 /E - Stick Clips (pair)Despite the versatility of our mobility scooters, there are some places that even they can’t go meaning that you may need to rely on a cane or stick. If you are travelling to a location with steps, for example, you won’t be able to use your mobility scooter, and without your walking aid, you may struggle to access these places. We understand this at TGA Mobility, which is why we offer cane/stick clips for mobility scooters as part of our accessory range. It’s wise to ensure, that you have your cane or stick with you at all times, just in case you need it, and our cane or stick clips are the ideal way to conveniently carry your stick with you.The cane or stick clips attach to the bottom of your scooter’s arm rest, so your cane or stick won’t get in the way or cause you discomfort on your mobility scooter. In addition, the cane or stick clips can attach to either armrest, so both left- and right-handed users will be able to reach their sticks without needing to strain, and you can still have a bag attached to one side. We’ve ensured that any cane or stick can fit into our cane or stick clips, so no matter what shape, size or style of stick you prefer, you’ll be able to carry it with you. Our cane or stick clips are made of very robust materials to reduce the risk of them breaking, so you can be confident that your walking aid will make it to your destination with you. Our versatile, sturdy and convenient cane or stick clips make an excellent addition to any mobility scooter, keeping you moving no matter where you need to go.Fit either side or both.Express Delivery Available£12.29 with VAT Relief
- TGA Breeze - Canopy Mount Cover / Grommet Grey (Outer Section) Item Code: MS25819Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£3.59 with VAT Relief
- TGA Minimo / Pride Quest Folding Mobility Scooter - Replacement Lithium Battery (24V 11.5A) Item Code: MS29541FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £309.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £360.09Save: £50.14
- Economy Mobility Charger - 24 Volt (8 Amp) (TGA REVERSE POLARITY) Item Code: MS29540FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£75.59 with VAT Relief
- TGA - Mystere Mobility Scooter - WigWag Throttle Potentiometer Item Code: MS24731Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£38.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack - Complete Battery (Bag, Battery & Leads) Item Code: MS31812FREE Shipping£121.09 with VAT Relief
- TGA - Breeze S4 - Canopy Mount Cover / Grommet Grey Item Code: MS29016Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£4.69 with VAT Relief
- Minimo Lifting Handle Item Code: MS27425Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.If you own or are planning on buying the Minimo or Minimo Plus, the Minimo lifting handle is the perfect accessory to work alongside your mobility scooter. The Minimo lifting handle provides an easier grip on your scooter to lift and lever it into your car boot, taking away the struggle and strain that some users might face. The soft-touch handle makes for comfortable and easy lifting so you can be sure that there’ll be no strain on your muscles or skin.Our Minimo and Minimo Plus range are lightweight, foldable scooters that you can simply put into the car boot to take with you anywhere. Our advanced, compact and easily transportable designs can be folded up in one piece without needing to remove any parts, and the light battery pack can keep your scooter going for as far as 10 miles! For those who need a little extra help to lift the scooter into a car boot, the Minimo lifting handle allows users to lever the scooter up, rather than needing to call on help or risk further injury. Simply attach your Minimo lifting handle to the front of your Minimo or Minimo Plus mobility scooter for an easy, efficient lift.The Minimo lifting handle allows you to keep the independence that the scooter gave you in the first place, helping you to lift the folded scooter into your car boot to transport it. The soft-touch coating and easy attachment mean that anyone can use it to make their lifting experience that bit easier. The Minimo Lifting Handle is a simple piece of equipment that can have an amazing effect on your life. By making it easier to lift your Minimo or Minimo Plus, the handle takes away the strain of lifting and makes for an easier experience all-round. For use with Minimo, Minimo Plus, Minimo Plus 4Express Delivery Available£31.29 with VAT Relief
- TGA - Supersport Mobility Scooter - Rear Light Assembly Item Code: MS26700Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£29.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA Minimo Mobility Scooter - Lithium Charger Item Code: MS23968FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£87.49 with VAT Relief
- TGA Powerpack Holdall Item Code: MS30561FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.A TGA Powerpack is the ideal solution if you're looking to conquer difficult terrain in your wheelchair, and now, you can take your Powerpack wherever you go. Once you have removed the power pack from your wheelchair, it can be safely, quickly and efficiently transported in our Powerpack Holdall - a purpose made wheeled travel bag.A Powerpack Holdall means that you never have to leave your Powerpack at home, allowing you to stay mobile across a broad range of terrain and to get around no matter where you need to go.Our Powerpack Holdall provides you with a practical way to accommodate all of your essentials - in particular your wheelchair power packs. This means that you will always be prepared to tackle even the most difficult landscape, ensuring that you won't have to miss out on a long country walk or make a long diversion to avoid bumpy roads or rough ground.For Use with: Powerpack Duo, Duo HD, Plus, SoloExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £103.92 with VAT ReliefWas: £109.39Save: £5.47Hurry!
Offer ends 06-11-2020
- TGA Minimo Plus, Minimo, Maximo - Potentiometer - Wigwag (Framed Style) Item Code: MS28151FREE Shipping£66.79 with VAT Relief
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack HD - With Reverse- Replacement Handle End Caps Item Code: MS30226Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£3.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA Vita Lite Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26092FREE ShippingThe TGA Vite Lite Mobility Scooter is supplied in a striking metallic red colour and features the stylish design of the Vita family with many popular features all in a compact and practical package.Special Price £1,649.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,199.98Save: £550.03Hurry!
Offer ends 06-11-2020
- Handle For TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo - Double Wheel Item Code: MS25467Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£23.29 with VAT Relief
- TGA Solo Powerpack Crossbar End Brackets (pair) Item Code: MS23471Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£38.99 with VAT Relief
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack HD - With Reverse Item Code: MS14942FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The TGA Powerpack will attach to any wheelchair quickly and easily meaning that you no longer have to struggle pushing a wheelchair up any type of undulation or incline! The powerpack is easy to use and will simply operate at the push of a button meaning you can walk behind the chair and let the powerpack do all the work. The pack has a speed of up to 4mph and will manage weights of up to 26 stones and a maximum range of 10 miles per charge meaning that you will be fully equipped for any outing you wish to undertake! The twin pack powerpack is the most technically advanced powerpack on the market today and can revolutionise trips out for both user and carer. The powerpack eradicates the need to know exactly what kind of terrain you may be faced with when visiting new places, there is nothing more disappointing than arriving somewhere and finding large parts of it are inaccessible due to inclines or difficult terrain. No more with the powerpack in your kit of equipment! The powerpack is light and easily transportable and will fit easily into the holdall so that it can be lifted into a car boot with your chair and you are good to go. The twin wheel model is also available for those with greater day to day needs or who require greater traction. We also have the heavy-duty twin wheel model for those who require a greater weight capacity. The fully automatic charger plugs into the sealed and maintenance free battery at the end of the day so that you are ready to go the next morning. The powerpack comes with everything you need so no hidden extras to purchase- just hours and hours of easy use of your wheelchair to enjoy! Features Attaches to any wheelchair easily Mobilises the chair at the push of a button Speeds of 4mph Maximum range of 10 miles per charge Light and easily transportable No hidden extras Specifications- Heavy Duty Motor Power - 12v 200w 12v 2000w Total Weight - (Inc battery) 16.0kg 35lbs Battery Weight - 6.9kg 14lbs Battery Capacity - 12v 20ah 12v 20ah Wheel Size - 200 x 50mm 8 x 2 inches Max Speed - 6 kmh 4 mph Approximate Range - 16 km 10 miles Maximum User Weight - 165.5 kg 26 stoneExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £848.45 with VAT ReliefWas: £874.69Save: £26.24Hurry!
Offer ends 06-11-2020
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Solo - Single Wheel Item Code: MS14670FREE ShippingThe TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Solo is a single wheel powerpack that fits quickly, easily and conveniently to virtually any manual wheelchair. This powerpack, once fitted, allows for opening up the scope of your journeys, as it will easily take all the strain of the hills and undulations of surfaces, well within its stride. The TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Solo is nippy too, with speeds of up to 4MPH and a top user weight of up to 18 stones. The beauty of the TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Solo to the carer, is that operation is so simple, with only a slight push with the thumb to start operating and from then on, enjoy the walk. When not in use, the TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Solo is easily removed and stores easily, or it’s also very easy to swap from one wheelchair to another, so very easy to use in the professional care environment. The single wheel TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Solo is one of the most advanced carer-controlled wheelchair power packs on the market today, so rest assured, you are buying the very best manufactured powerpacks on the market, as testified by many thousands of users worldwide. Features Quick fitting, removal and dismantling Fast & convenient charging Simple, one thumb carer operation Substantial 10-mile range on full charge Packs neatly into holdall provided Designed and manufactured in the Uk Specifications- Single Wheel Motor Power - 12v 160w 12v 160w Total Weight - (Inc battery) 13.0kg 29lbs Battery Weight - 6.9kg 14lbs Battery Capacity - 12v 20ah 12v 20ah Wheel Size - 200 x 50mm Max Speed - 6 kmh 4 mph Approximate Range - 16 km 10 miles Maximum User Weight - 114.5 kg 18 stoneSpecial Price £465.21 with VAT ReliefWas: £489.69Save: £24.48Hurry!
Offer ends 06-11-2020
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section