Items 1-40 of 169
- Minimo Autofold Lightweight Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31134FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Minimo Autofold Lightweight Mobility Scooter features an electric folding system and is highly compact when folded making it ideal for users with limited mobility.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2,649.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,195.95Save: £546.00
- Minimo Autofold Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS30904FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Minimo Autofold Mobility Scooter is part of the award winning Minimo Family.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2,649.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,195.95Save: £546.00
- TGA Mobility Scooter All Weather Canopy Item Code: PG30565FREE ShippingTGA Mobility Scooter All-Weather Canopies can be attached to most Large TGA Mobility Scooters and have been carefully designed to offer ultimate protection from the elements.Was:From Special Price £549.95 with VAT Relief£610.29Save:£60.34
- TGA Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter - Lockable Box Item Code: PG30867FREE ShippingThe TGA Breeze S4 Lockable Box is available in both grey and silver dependent on the user's preference and is designed to easily attach to the back of the seat of a TGA Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter.Was:From Special Price £209.95 with VAT Relief£249.95Save:£40.00
- TGA Zest Mobility Scooter with 21Ah Batteries Item Code: MS32115FREE ShippingThis TGA Zest Mobility Scooter comes fitted with heavy duty 21Ah batteries which on a full charge provide an impressive maximum range of up to 15 miles (24 kms).Special Price £1,109.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,695.95Save: £586.00
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack - Battery Bag Only (For Plus Pack) Item Code: MS31813FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£48.49 with VAT Relief
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack - Complete Battery (Bag, Battery & Leads) Item Code: MS31812FREE Shipping£121.09 with VAT Relief
- TGA - Zest Plus Mobility Scooter Front Tyre - Black Item Code: MS29287FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£41.29 with VAT Relief
- TGA Breeze Midi 4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31308FREE ShippingThe TGA Breeze range of mobility scooters is well known for being exceptionally reliable and robust. This Midi 4 Mobility Scooter is a compact version of the much larger S4 Mobility Scooter.Special Price £2,499.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,999.95Save: £500.00
- TGA Breeze S4 GT Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS25642FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The TGA Breeze S4 GT Mobility Scooter is an upgraded version of the standard Breeze S4, it is supplied with wider rear wheels and tyres that provide additional traction and stability over all terrains.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £4,369.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £5,395.95Save: £1,026.00
- TGA Easy Travel Ramp Item Code: MS30583FREE ShippingThe easy travel ramp allows mobility scooters and wheelchairs to easily access building thresholds without having to tackle any small steps or raised entrances. It is secure and flexible and is small enough to be stored in a bag and carried with users on their journey. This practical solution is portable, and allows maximum ease of transportation. The easy travel ramp has anti-slip features and handles to help improve the ease of placement when in use. It is a simple yet effective option for mobility scooter owners.The easy travel ramps is a useful aid to daily living for any scooter or wheelchair user, allowing increased levels of accessibility to otherwise inaccessible buildings. In addition to being simple to use, the easy travel ramp is exceptionally durable and resistant to wear and tear. The easy travel ramp is engineered to provide excellent value and practicality for all users and is suitable for use with all of our mobility scooters.£207.79 with VAT Relief
- TGA Scooter Shelter Item Code: MS30582FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This TGA Scooter Shelter has been uniquely designed to house the majority of TGA Mobility Scooters and is a cost-effective solution for storing a Mobility Scooter outdoors when there is no access to a garage or shed.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £274.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £349.95Save: £75.00
- TGA All Weather Canopy - Mystere Item Code: MS30567FREE ShippingThe Mystere has been designed to ensure optimum comfort, but this can’t be completely achieved without protection from the elements. The All Weather Canopy for our Mystere model meets that challenge, allowing you to brave wet weather conditions while staying completely dry.The All Weather Canopy is made of durable, waterproof fabric, with no gaps to allow any moisture to seep inside the canopy. Even when the heavens have truly opened, you’ll be kept dry no matter what. Its roll-up sides allow you to get on and off your scooter easily when the canopy is fitted, and can be left rolled up for some fresh air on warm but showery days. The top of the All Weather Canopy is opaque, protecting you from the glare of the sun while the rest of the canopy is transparent, giving you a complete 360° field of vision for safer manoeuvring. The frame holds the All Weather Canopy well away from the controls too, so there’s no compromise on either comfort or safety.We’ve manufactured our All Weather Canopy to perfectly fit the Mystere, shielding you from harsh weather while not getting in the way of your wheels or controls. Fitting the All Weather Canopy is a simple and easy process; because it’s been designed specifically to fit the Mystere, the All Weather Canopy clips onto the scooter in minutes with no fiddling. If you need to be out and about in all weathers, there’s no better choice than our All Weather Canopy for the Mystere scooter.£610.29 with VAT Relief
- TGA Powerpack Holdall Item Code: MS30561FREE ShippingA TGA Powerpack is the ideal solution if you're looking to conquer difficult terrain in your wheelchair, and now, you can take your Powerpack wherever you go. Once you have removed the power pack from your wheelchair, it can be safely, quickly and efficiently transported in our Powerpack Holdall - a purpose made wheeled travel bag.A Powerpack Holdall means that you never have to leave your Powerpack at home, allowing you to stay mobile across a broad range of terrain and to get around no matter where you need to go.Our Powerpack Holdall provides you with a practical way to accommodate all of your essentials - in particular your wheelchair power packs. This means that you will always be prepared to tackle even the most difficult landscape, ensuring that you won't have to miss out on a long country walk or make a long diversion to avoid bumpy roads or rough ground.For Use with: Powerpack Duo, Duo HD, Plus, Solo£109.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA Zest Plus Mobility Scooter - Off Board Charging Dock Item Code: MS30558FREE ShippingThe TGA Zest Plus Mobility Scooter Off board Charging Dock allows the user to charge their Scooter batteries whilst being able to leave the Scooter in the car or disassembled in storage.£161.19 with VAT Relief
- TGA Vita X - Front Ball Joint Right Hand Thread 1101382 Item Code: MS30630Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£14.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA Minimo / Pride Quest Folding Mobility Scooter - Replacement Lithium Battery (24V 11.5A) Item Code: MS29541FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £309.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £343.39Save: £33.44
- TGA - Breeze S4 - Canopy Mount Cover / Grommet Grey Item Code: MS29016Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£4.69 with VAT Relief
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack - Battery bag Item Code: MS29813Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This TGA Wheelchair Powerpack spare Battery Bag is designed to replace an old or damaged battery bag. The bag helps to protect your Powerpack Batteries from damage and the elements.Express Delivery Available£29.95 with VAT Relief
- TGA Minimo Plus, Minimo, Maximo - Potentiometer - Wigwag (Framed Style) Item Code: MS28151FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£66.79 with VAT Relief
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack HD - With Reverse- Replacement Handle End Cap Item Code: MS30226Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£3.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA Breeze - Canopy Mount Cover / Grommet Grey (Inner Cap) Item Code: MS25820Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£3.49 with VAT Relief
- TGA Breeze - Canopy Mount Cover / Grommet Grey (Outer Section) Item Code: MS25819Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£3.59 with VAT Relief
- Economy Mobility Charger - 24 Volt (8 Amp) (TGA REVERSE POLARITY) Item Code: MS29540FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£89.79 with VAT Relief
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo - Drop Plate 50/75mm Item Code: MS29660Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£30.59 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section