Items 1-40 of 183
- Minimo Autofold Lightweight Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31134FREE ShippingThis Minimo Autofold Lightweight Mobility Scooter features an electric folding system and is highly compact when folded making it ideal for users with limited mobility.Special Price £2,699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,899.95Save: £200.00
- TGA StrongBack Self Propelled Wheelchair - 18" Item Code: MS29224FREE ShippingThe first lightweight folding wheelchair to offer effective everyday posture support. An award winning Swiss design made with both the wheelchair occupant and the carer in mind. Traditional wheelchairs can be uncomfortable to sit in, even for short periods of time. This discomfort can be caused by several problems resulting from poor posture. Wheelchairs have followed the same form for years and with a lack of appropriate lumbar support, poorly designed wheelchairs can cause chronic pain or long term health problems such as curvature of the spine. The patent pending Strongback technology provides an evolution of the standard wheelchair design. An ergonomic lumbar support is integrated into the frame of the wheelchair, improving the seat angle and offering a curved supportive backrest. The seat angle aligns the pelvis for proper ergonomic posture and prevents slipping and slouching forwards. The seating surface moulds around the body so that circulation is improved and pressure reduced without the need for bulky and expensive posture support cushions. The Strongback wheelchair has also been designed with the carer in mind, folding in a matter of seconds and requiring minimal storage space. The backrest folds completely flat against the frame, as do the footrests which easily fold and lock out of harms way, no need to detach as per traditional wheelchair design. The push handles are spaced wide apart to offer the correct stance for maximum control when pushing. Puncture proof tyres and attendant controlled brakes finish off the impressive specification. Lightweight aluminium construction at just 11.3kgs means it can be lifted and transported without back or muscle strain.£499.69 with VAT Relief
- TGA - Supersport Mobility Scooter - Rear Light Bulb 24v 3w Item Code: MS26701£2.99 with VAT Relief
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack - Alternative Hand Control Bracket Item Code: MS24989Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£13.59 with VAT Relief
- TGA Breeze S3, S4, Supersport, Ibex Cane/Stick Holder (Mesh) Item Code: MS30575FREE ShippingThe cane/stick holder featured above offers users increased accessibility and ease of use. Situated towards the back of the mobility scooter, the cane/stick holder allows riders to conveniently and easily transport any walking aid of their choice. Made of mesh this durable holder offers riders longevity while allowing any walking stick to attend the journey with the rider. Whether on or off the scooter, the cane/stick mesh holder is situated within easy reach, making the entire process of having a walking stick on-hand easier for the rider.This universal walking cane holder is suitable for all sized walking sticks with its ‘one-size-fits-all’ design, and is conveniently located at the back of the scooter. Compatible with a broad range of our mobility scooter products, including the Breeze S3, Breeze S4, Ibex and Supersport, the cane/stick holder, made from mesh material, provides a simple, yet effective addition to your mobility scooter. To top it off, the holder is attached slightly to the side of the back of the scooter, leaving ample room for additional mobility scooter accessories such as baskets and containers.£49.29 with VAT Relief
- Economy Mobility Charger - 24 Volt (8 Amp) (TGA REVERSE POLARITY) Item Code: MS29540FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£75.59 with VAT Relief
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack - Spare Hand Controller (Forward & Reverse) Item Code: MS24682FREE Shipping£96.49 with VAT Relief
- TGA - Breeze S4 - Canopy Mount Cover / Grommet Grey Item Code: MS29016£3.59 with VAT Relief
- TGA Powerpack Holdall Item Code: MS30561FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.A TGA Powerpack is the ideal solution if you're looking to conquer difficult terrain in your wheelchair, and now, you can take your Powerpack wherever you go. Once you have removed the power pack from your wheelchair, it can be safely, quickly and efficiently transported in our Powerpack Holdall - a purpose made wheeled travel bag.A Powerpack Holdall means that you never have to leave your Powerpack at home, allowing you to stay mobile across a broad range of terrain and to get around no matter where you need to go.Our Powerpack Holdall provides you with a practical way to accommodate all of your essentials - in particular your wheelchair power packs. This means that you will always be prepared to tackle even the most difficult landscape, ensuring that you won't have to miss out on a long country walk or make a long diversion to avoid bumpy roads or rough ground.For Use with: Powerpack Duo, Duo HD, Plus, SoloExpress Delivery Available£109.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA Minimo Plus 4 Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28078FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The TGA Minimo Plus 4 Folding Mobility Scooter boasts all the benefits found on the award-winning Minimo with some added features usually found on much bigger mobility scooters, all in a compact and simply folding design.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2,099.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,595.00Save: £495.05
- TGA Zest Plus Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28080FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Zest Plus Mobility Scooter boasts many features often found on much larger, more premium mobility scooters.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,149.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,595.00Save: £1,445.05
- Handle For TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo - Double Wheel Item Code: MS25467Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£23.29 with VAT Relief
- TGA Vita 3/4 /Sport/X Mobility Scooter - Left Hand Mirror Item Code: MS29574Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£21.99 with VAT Relief
- TGA - Supersport Mobility Scooter - Rear Light Assembly Item Code: MS26700£29.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA - Mystere Mobility Scooter - WigWag Throttle Potentiometer Item Code: MS24731£37.09 with VAT Relief
- TGA Breeze Midi 4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31308FREE ShippingThe TGA Breeze range of mobility scooters is well known for being exceptionally reliable and robust. This Midi 4 Mobility Scooter is a compact version of the much larger S4 Mobility Scooter.Special Price £2,699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,595.00Save: £895.05
- TGA Whill Model C Powerchair Item Code: MS30745FREE ShippingDiscover a newfound freedom and desire to further explore and engage in the things you love. Live unpredictably and go where you want with Model C's outdoor versatility, speed, long range and ability to be transported in any car. From outdoor adventures to indoor activities, the WHILL Model C will complement your every move. Short Wheelbase, Narrow Frame Responsive Controls Tight Turns Up to 4 MPH, 10 Mile Range Superb Stability & Durability 2” Obstacle Clearance Unique omni–wheel system capable of a very tight turn radius. Manoeuvres through tight spaces with a small footprint. Intuitive controls designed and developed with the user in mind Responsive control systems Dismantles into 3 easy to lift components that fit neatly into a car boot£4,614.29 with VAT Relief
- TGA Breeze S3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26081FREE ShippingThis Breeze S3 Mobility Scooter comes from the TGA Breeze range, a range that has an unrivaled and well respected reputation for providing exceptional reliability, comfort and build quality.Special Price £3,699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,957.19Save: £257.24
- TGA - Zest Plus Mobility Scooter Front Tyre - Black Item Code: MS29287FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£41.29 with VAT Relief
- TGA Midi Breeze 4 **EX DEMO** Item Code: U550105FREE ShippingThe all new Breeze Midi 3 + Midi 4 bring to the market a higher level of design features that now provides further comfort, reliability and safety. Building on the proven heritage of the popular larger Breeze models, these new compact versions incorporate enhanced, sharper looks, a disc braking system, fully orthopaedic seat and energy absorbing front and rear bumpers. The disc brakes are now more responsive and incorporate an emergency stopping system should the user lose control of the vehicle. The tiller encompasses Delta 'Wig Wag' control levers and a gas sprung actuator which is fully adjustable for optimum ergonomic positioning for the owner. For fast status recognition, the easy-to-read LCD control panel displays all the relevant information the user requires in a simple format, and safety is enhanced by a water-protected ignition switch. If technical updates need to be uploaded, then the onboard computer can be accessed via the charging socket.£1,995.00 with VAT Relief
- TGA Easy Travel Ramp Item Code: MS30583FREE ShippingThe easy travel ramp allows mobility scooters and wheelchairs to easily access building thresholds without having to tackle any small steps or raised entrances. It is secure and flexible and is small enough to be stored in a bag and carried with users on their journey. This practical solution is portable, and allows maximum ease of transportation. The easy travel ramp has anti-slip features and handles to help improve the ease of placement when in use. It is a simple yet effective option for mobility scooter owners.The easy travel ramps is a useful aid to daily living for any scooter or wheelchair user, allowing increased levels of accessibility to otherwise inaccessible buildings. In addition to being simple to use, the easy travel ramp is exceptionally durable and resistant to wear and tear. The easy travel ramp is engineered to provide excellent value and practicality for all users and is suitable for use with all of our mobility scooters.£207.79 with VAT Relief
- TGA Vita Sport Cane/Stick Holder (Mesh) Item Code: MS30574FREE ShippingThe mesh cane and stick holder is easily attachable to the back of the mobility scooter. Secure and stable, the holder ensures that riders are able to take all necessary aids with them on all journeys, without the inconvenience of carrying them across the lap or in a separate bag as they ride. The cane will remain neat and still when stored in the holder. The design of the mesh cane and stick holder helps to ensure that riders can easily access their cane when required, both on and off the scooter.The mesh cane and stick holder can accommodate sticks in a range of sizes, and ensures walking sticks, canes and other walking aids are within easy reach at all times. The mesh cane holder attachment sits at the back of the arm on the mobility scooter, and is height adjustable to ensure ease of use. This version of the product is suitable for use with the Vita Sport.£51.29 with VAT Relief
- TGA All Weather Canopy - Breeze S4 & Max Item Code: MS30570FREE ShippingOur Breeze S4 & S4 Max scooters are two of our most popular scooter models, with motorcycle-style steering and all-round, adjustable suspension making them stylish, reliable off-roaders. Now, you can shield yourself from the elements with the All Weather Canopy for the Breeze S4 & Max, meaning that you can take advantage of your scooter’s brilliant performance all year round.The Breeze S4 & Max are large scooters and other makes of canopy may struggle to fit properly; however the All Weather Canopy is able to cater for this. It has been designed specifically to fit these scooters, so there won’t be any gaps in the canopy. Fitting the All Weather Canopy is a quick and easy process, and once attached, the roll-up side doors allow quick and easy access to the scooter, and could even be left rolled up for some fresh air on warm showery days. Not only that, but our All Weather Canopy was tailor-made to suit the Breeze S4 & Max, so you can be certain that your new accessory will look smart on your scooter.We only manufacture and sell accessories that are safe for your mobility scooter, so you can rest assured that the All Weather Canopy will not affect the performance of your Breeze S4 & Max models. Our All Weather Canopy is made of tough, waterproof fabric to keep you protected from whatever the weather throws at you, all year round. It’s completely transparent so you’ll still have a great view and be able to drive safely, with the exception of the roof, which is opaque to provide you with shade on sunny days. And with the innovative design of the All Weather Canopy, with a frame holding the fabric well away from you and the controls, you are able to steer and control your mobility scooter as usual while staying warm and dry.£684.79 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section