- Double Arm Aluminium Trackwheel Item Code: SW159FREE Shipping
This outdoor, front-wheel Double Arm Aluminium Trackwheel allows a user to easily tackle difficult terrain which normally they would be unable to.£499.00 with VAT Relief
- Single Arm Aluminium Trackwheel Item Code: SW158FREE Shipping
This Single Arm Aluminium Trackwheel is designed to fit on wheelchairs with a rigid footplate and is the perfect companion for use on a wheelchair to allow a user to travel over difficult terrains.£399.00 with VAT Relief
- Double Arm Carbon Fibre Trackwheel Item Code: SW157FREE Shipping
The Double Arm Carbon Fibre Trackwheel is the perfect Wheelchair accessory that can be equipped with both rigid and folding wheelchairs with removable footrests, when attached it enables a user to travel over difficult terrains that they normally would not be able to.£599.00 with VAT Relief
- Single Arm Carbon Fibre Trackwheel Item Code: SW156FREE Shipping
The Carbon Fibre Trackwheel with single arm is a Wheelchair accessory that enables users to easily tackle rough terrains that they normally wouldn't be able to.£499.00 with VAT Relief
- Rehasense Icon 60 Wheelchair Item Code: SW155FREE Shipping
The stylish and user-friendly Rehasense ICON 60 Wheelchair is available with a host of different seat widths and is well-known for being one of the most adjustable wheelchairs on the market today.£1,495.00 with VAT Relief
- Rehasense Icon 35 Luxury Lightweight Folding Self Propelled Wheelchair Item Code: PG34071FREE Shipping
Specially designed to provide the user with ultimate comfort and relaxation the Rehasense Icon 35 Luxury Self-Propelled Wheelchair is equipped with a padded, ergonomic seat and backrest.From £399.95 with VAT Relief
- Navigator Air Forearm Rollator Item Code: MS33813FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Navigator Air Forearm Rollator is a high-quality walker equipped with forearm supports suitable for people with limited wrist strength.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £459.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £599.95Save: £140.00
- Server Explorer Rollator Item Code: PG33807FREE Shipping
The Server Explorer Rollator is an exceptionally durable and high-quality walking aid that has been specially designed to provide maximum support and assistance for those users that have difficulty when walking unassisted.Was:From Special Price £329.95 with VAT Relief£376.69Save:£46.74
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section