- Invacare - Rea Clematis Stock Item Code: MS25847FREE ShippingThe Rea Clematis. The sturdy and appealing design remains unchanged, thus guaranteeing the core benefits and long-term durability of this popular model. Even weight distributionEquipped with an angle-adjustable seat, the Rea Clematis provides the person with a range of possible positions. When the seat tilts, the pressure areas shift between the seat and backrest, all of which helps prevent decubitus. Stable seat positionThe Rea Clematis also boasts an angleadjustable backrest, which opens up the hip angle for increased comfort. For improved positioning, this should be used in conjunction with the seat tilt to help stabilise posture and allow for other movements. Body length compensationThe presence of high pivot points around the pelvis and knee joints is important when adjusting body posture. Pivot points ensure that the body moves in tandem with the seat and legrests. The Rea Clematis is designed to minimise sheering and reduce body compression, resulting in improved overall posture.Crucially for individual comfort, the headrests and trunk support remain at the same height whether the backrest is angled or not. Laguna 2 – a new adjustable backrest Fixing the backrest and adjusting the height can be performed with the same clamps. Rounded backrest tubes hold the height-adjustable push handles. Armrests with angleThe shape of the armrest pads allow for a full seat tilt and give a good support for arms when in a tilted seat position. Backrest tubes The backrest is fixed to the rounded backrest tubes with clamps. The backrest can be detached simply by undoing four screws Adjustable body-lengthlegrests The legrests with their high pivot point provide good support thanks to stable calf supports and easy angle adjustments. Adjustable seat depth The depth of the seat is adjustable, as is the longer-shaped seat cushion. Seat width extension Crucial to comfort, the armrest and seat width extension allows for very small modifications in distance. User manoeuvred brakesRea Clematis comes with optional extra brakes for a secure outdoor drive. The cables are fixed to the sides of the backrest plate. Specifactions Frame Colour - Pearl Silver Seat To Back Rest Height - (Medium) 600mm OR (Large) 710mm Seat To Armrest Height - (Medium) 230mm OR (Large) 340mm Seat Width - (Medium) 440mm Wide OR (Large) 490mm Wide Seat Depth - (Medium) 420mm OR (Large) 480mm Seat Height - (Medium) 400mm OR (Large) 450mm Seat To Footrest - (Medium) 400mm OR (Large) 520mm Foot Rest Angle ~ -1° to +19° Overall Width - (Medium) 650mm OR (Large) 700mm Overall Height - (Medium) 960mm OR (Large) 1120mm Overall Depth - (Medium) 1120mm OR (Large) 1480mm Back Rest Angle ~ -1° to +32° Max User Weight 125Kg WheelChair Weight - 33.5Kg Rear Wheels - 12" Transit Wheels Solid Tyres Castor - 200mm x 45mm medium hard Brakes and Safety - User operated tyre brakes, anti tip devices, pelvic belt£999.98 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Rea Azalea Tilt In Space Wheelchair - Stock Item Code: MS21342FREE ShippingThe Rea Azalea by Invacare is a Tilt In Space Wheelchair that has been specially designed to provide the user with comfortable seating and maximum postural support.Special Price £1,844.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,999.99Save: £155.04
- ID Soft Tilt In Space Wheelchair - 18" Item Code: MS30752FREE ShippingThe ID Soft Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair offers various adjustable components, providing maximum adaptability for added comfort. The sturdy steel frame provides extra support and stability in any position for added security. Multi-adjustable wheelchair designed to adapt to most needs of the users requirements The wheelchair can be tilted and reclined to help the user maintain correct posture, as well as assisting with even pressure distribution Offers maximum comfort for those spending longer periods of time in a wheelchair, and who may also need assistance with their posture Infinite position adjustment of the backrest and seat angle which can be easily operated from the push handle and can be quickly adjusted Frame design ensures the wheelchair is steady, whatever the backrest and seat angles are Height adjustable push handles to provide comfort for the attendant Padded adjustable headrest with multi-positional ear cushions and elevating leg rests for additional support and pressure relief Anti-tip wheels with integral stepper tube to aid use on kerbs Long, curved adjustable armrests are fully padded for extra comfort and are easily detachable through a push button Back rest reclines from 90° (vertical) to 120° Adjustable height backrest and two choices of cushion height Three seat widths are available - 39-44cm (15-17”) 44-49cm (17-19") and 49-54cm (19-21”) Multi-adjustable leg rests can be altered in width, height and depth of calf cushion Suitable for use as a seat in a motor vehicle (“Crash Tested” to ISO 7176/19) Weight capacity 135kg (21st) This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicleSpecial Price £1,199.00 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,319.29Save: £120.29Hurry!
Offer ends 28-11-2020Sold Out
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section