- Childrens Elbow Crutches Item Code: MS17482Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Childrens Elbow CrutchsSpecifically designed for children, these elbow crutches are a bright buttercup yellow colour. Made from sturdy aluminium, they are lightweight and robust in use. Each crutch can be height adjusted. Slip resistant ferrule Z18 base.Note: Sold in pairs.Dimensions:Handgrip height: 44-67cm (17-26")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £9.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £33.79Save: £23.80
- Tiki Childrens Crutches - Purple/Turquoise Item Code: MS19211Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The ingenious TIKI crutches, with a wide range of adjustments, were specially designed and engineered for children and to accommodate for a child’s growth. Colorful molded plastic forearm assembly adjusts in three positions ranging from approximately 6 ½” to 8 ½” from top of cuff to top of grip. Leg of crutch adjusts from a minimum of 21 ½” from top of grip to floor to a maximum of 30”. Support up to 75Kg (165 lbs) per pair.Manufactured from high tensile, heavy-duty aluminum tubing and molded plastic. Contoured vinyl forearm assembly combines comfort and unique design. Extra large cushion tips and adjusting clips are color matched to the crutch.Each crutch weighs 0.33KgPrices are for a pair of crutches.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £26.87 with VAT Relief
Was: £33.59Save: £6.72
- Rebotec Childrens Quad Crutch Item Code: MS10429FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Strong, lightweight aluminium crutch finished in bright coloured plastic, designed specifically for children. This tetrapod design has four high-grip feet that give a stable and firm platform. The crutch provides a choice of 10 height settings. The handle height is adjustable by 220mm. The handle end incorporates reflectors for extra safety.The crutch's height range is 630 to 855mm (24.3/4 to 33.3/4")Sold individually.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £67.79Save: £13.56
- Paediatric Adjustable Crutch Item Code: MS16442FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Paediatric Adjustable Crutch (sold as a pair)FeaturesSemi-elliptical cuffErgonomic soft grip non -slipAdjustable length via e-clipCap nut sleeve eliminates rattleNon-slip rubber tipLightweight aluminiumSpecificationsHandle to armband 17cm (7")Handle to ground 61-81cm (24"-32")Weight of product 4.4Kgs (0.9lbs)Max user weight 100Kgs (220lbs)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £46.19Save: £9.24
- Rebotec Childrens Crutches Item Code: MS10428FREE ShippingRebotec Childrens CrutchesFeaturesStrong, lightweight aluminium crutches finished in bright coloured plastic.Designed specifically for children. The handle height is adjustable by 225mm and there are three settings for the forearm half cuffs. The crutches have 10 height settings. Each crutch comes with a large, non-slip ferrule and the handle incorporates a reflector for extra safety.SpecificationsThe crutch's height range is 49cm to 71.5cm (19.25" to 28.25") Sold in pairs.Special PriceWas: £46.60Save: £9.32
- Tiki Childrens Crutches - Blue/Orange Item Code: MS18416The ingenious TIKI crutches, with a wide range of adjustments, were specially designed and engineered for children and to accommodate for a child’s growth.Colorful molded plastic forearm assembly adjusts in three positions ranging from approximately 6 ½” to 8 ½” from top of cuff to top of grip.Leg of crutch adjusts from a minimum of 21 ½” from top of grip to floor to a maximum of 30”.Support up to 75Kg (165 lbs) per pair.Manufactured from high tensile, heavy-duty aluminum tubing and molded plastic.Contoured vinyl forearm assembly combines comfort and unique design.Extra large cushion tips and adjusting clips are color matched to the crutch.Each crutch weighs 0.33KgPrices are for a pair of crutches.Special Price £23.51 with VAT Relief
Was: £29.39Save: £5.88
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section