Topro Olympos Rollator
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at email@example.com
Our Price Match Promise
This Topro Olympos Rollator comes from the Norwegian company Topro, a company with an outstanding reputation for producing an innovative range of rollators that are built to the highest standards and feature advanced modern designs that combine user comfort, safety and convenience. This is the medium sized Topro Olympos Rollator that has a recommended user height of 1500mm (4' 11") to 1950mm (6' 4"). Specifically designed for outdoor use this Rollator is extremely robust and hardwearing and comes equipped with large tyres that ensure a comfortable drive on rough terrain whilst its made from heavy duty materials to ensure it can withstand all types of weather. The large 275mm (11") diameter front wheels along with the lightweight frame help to promote user control and manoeuvrability, and with its additional kerb lifter and edge guard features the Rollator will easily and safely deal with obstacles such as thresholds and kerbs. The Topro Olympos Rollator is fitted with easy to operate and efficient loop handled cable brakes, which allow the user to stop quickly, safely and in a controlled manner, when needed. The rollator also boasts height adjustable handles that can be easily adjusted to suit the individual needs of a user to provide utmost support, whilst aiding good posture and maximising user comfort. Topro rollators a fitted with a unique memory function that always remembers the users set handle height. Simply push down the handles during transport or storage and when you open the rollator up again and pull up on the handles they will automatically stop exactly at your set height. Using only one hand, the Topro Olympos Rollator can be folded up into a highly compact size ready for storage or transportation. The user simply pulls lightly on the grey strap located in the centre of the seat and the rollator will literally appear to just fold in their hands. Once folded the Rollator is extremely compact and will remain stood in the up-right position on all four wheels, perfect for storing where space is at a premium, this compact size also allows for easy transportation.
Features and Benefits:
- From the well known Topro range of Rollators
- Perfect for the more adventurous user
- Built to the highest standards
- Exceptionally elegant, aluminium lightweight rollator
- Extremely durable and robust
- Designed to withstand intense outdoor use
- Very efficient and adjustable cable brakes for safety
- Loop handled brake levers ideal for arthritis sufferers
- Large wheels & lightweight frame for user control
- Functional detachable storage basket
- Kerb lifter feature overcomes obstacles like kerbs
- Can be folded quickly using only one hand
- Easily adjustable handle height for comfort and support
- In built memory remembers users height setting
- Folds to compact size for easy storage or transport
- Rollator colour: DARK GREY
- Recommended maximum user height: 1950mm (6' 4")
- Recommended minimum user height: 1500mm (4' 11")
- Maximum handle height: 950mm (37.25")
- Minimum handle height: 760mm (30")
- Width between handles: 500mm (19.75")
- Diameter front wheels: 275mm (11")
- Diameter rear wheels: 225mm (9")
- Rollator seat height: 600mm (23.5")
- Rollator length: 760mm (30")
- Rollator width: 705mm (27.75")
- Rollator folded height: 860mm (34")
- Rollator folded width: 270mm (10.5")
- Rollator folded length: 760mm (30")
- Rollator weight: 8.6 kgs (19 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 150 kgs (23.5 stone)
|Colour Name||Dark Grey|
|Seat Width (MM)||480.00|
|Seat Height (MM)||600.00|
|Overall Width (MM)||705.00 (mm)|
|Overall Height (MM)||950.00 (mm)|
|Overall Length (MM)||760.00 (MM)|
|Folded Width (MM)||270.00|
|Folded Height (MM)||760.00|
|Folded Length (MM)||760.00|
|Front Wheel Size (MM)||275.00|
|Rear Wheel Size (MM)||225.00|
|Front Tyre Type||Solid|
|Rear Tyre Type||Solid|
|Max User Weight (Kgs)||150.00|
|Total Weight (Kgs)||1,895.00|
|Number of Wheels||4|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section