Pride iRide Folding Scooter
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
This all new Pride iRide Folding Scooter is an ultra-lightweight scooter that is the ideal companion for those users when travelling away from home. The folding frame and removable seat make the iRide Scooter extremely compact and easy to store, even in tight spaces. To provide the user with a truly safe and comfortable ride the iRide is equipped with both a manual hand brake and supplemental foot brake. The iRide also comes fitted with a height adjustable seat and height and angle adjustable tiller to ensure the user can select the optimal driving position. While the iRide does not have a reverse function, its 33.5" turning radius allows navigation of even the tightest of spaces.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightest, most travel-ready scooter on the market
- Extremely lightweight and compact
- Manual hand brake and foot brake
- Adjustable seat and tiller for user preference
- Twist throttle on right handle
- Small turning circle
- Comfortable padded seat
- Digital LCD display
- Airline-friendly Lithium-Ion battery
- Available colours: Black, Blue, Green, Orange and Pink
- Top speed: 3.7 mph (5.95 kmh)
- Maximum range: 10.3 miles (16.5 kms)
- Drive system: 36 volt brushless hub motor
- Braking system: Manual, dual disc
- Battery requirements: 36 volt, 5.2 Ah Lithium-Ion
- Front tyre diameter: 6.5" solid
- Rear tyre diameter: 6.75" solid
- Minimum seat height: 455mm (18")
- Maximum seat height: 508mm (20")
- Seat width: 375mm (14.75")
- Seat depth: 345mm (13.5")
- Turning radius: 850mm (33.5")
- Scooter length: 965mm (38")
- Scooter width: 490mm (19.25")
- Frame weight: 14.5 kgs (32 lbs)
- Battery weight: 2 kgs (4.5 lbs)
- Seat weight: 4.5 kgs (10 lbs)
- Total weight: 21 kgs (46.5 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 114 kgs (17.8 stone)
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Battery Size||5 Ah|
|Detachable Battery Pack||Yes|
|Max Range (KM)||14.00|
|Charger||External 24v 2a|
|Overall Width (MM)||490.00 (mm)|
|Overall Length (MM)||965.00 (MM)|
|Total Weight (Kgs)||21.00|
|Number of Wheels||3|
|Max User Weight (Kgs)||90.00|
|Size Class||X Small|
|Seat Width (MM)||380.00|
|Seat Depth (MM)||340.00|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
- Personal Liability up to £2 million
- Replacement on a “New for Old” Basis
- Loss or Damage
- 24/7 National Breakdown Recovery
- Loss of Keys
- Personal Accident
- Personal Effects
- Temporary Mobility Equipment
- Hire Costs
- Hospitalisation Benefit
- Dental Fees
- Vet Fees If a pet travelling with you is injured.
IPID(s) and Terms of Business Agreement
Mobility Smart Ltd, Unit 12 – 13 Creamery Industrial Estate, Kenlis Road, Barnacre, Preston, PR3 1GD is an Appointed Representative of Mark Bates Ltd, Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 9SN are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Number: 308390. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section