Derby Tap Turners
Supplied as a pair, the Derby Tap Turners are incredibly useful aids for people with a poor grip or Arthritis sufferers that make using a tap much easier.
- Pay in 3 interest-free payments. Learn more
- Klarna available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- Installment payment available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
Got A Question? Click Here!
Supplied as a pair, the Derby Tap Turners are incredibly useful aids for people with a poor grip or Arthritis sufferers that make using a tap much easier. Each tap turner features an extended, textured handle that is easy to grasp and affords extra leverage meaning the amount of effort to turn the tap head is greatly reduced. They are compatible with both crosshead and crystal taps and are easy to put on and take off. They are colour coded blue and red for the hot and cold tap.
Features and Benefits:
- Long, easy grip handles
- Provides excellent leverage
- Fits crosshead and crystal taps
- Ideal for people with Arthritis
- Easy to put on and take off
- Supplied as a pair
- Fits taps up to 60mm diameter
- Derby Tap Turner length: 180mm (7.25")
- Derby Tap Turner width: 70mm (2.75")
- Derby Tap Turner height: 45mm (1.75")
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!