You may also be interested in - Cups & Mugs | Jar - Bottle & Can Openers | Kitchen & Lap Trays
Kettles & Kettle Tippers
- Combination Kettle with Tipper Item Code: MS26535FREE ShippingThis Combination Kettle with Tipper boasts an extremely simple yet unique design that is ideal for arthritis sufferers or people who are getting frail as it features an effortless power-steering pour action, thanks to its unique PowerPour technology.Special Price £45.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £59.95Save: £14.00
- Universal Kettle Tipper Item Code: MS18223Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This highly versatile Universal Kettle Tippers has been specially designed to be compatible with most kettle types including standard, cordless and jug kettles.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £19.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £24.19Save: £4.24
- Cordless Mini Kettle Item Code: MS11173Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This kettle is a best-seller to our many elderly or disabled customers, who regularly report it as being so much easier to use than a regular size and weight kettle.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £39.98Save: £8.53
- Cordless Kettle Tipper Item Code: MS10721Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Cordless Kettle TipperMake a pot of tea or coffee without the worry of spilling boiling hot water or dropping your kettle due to its weight, thanks to the Cordless Kettle Tipper.Designed for use with cordless kettles, this ingenious kitchen aid clamps to your kettle and holds it in place securely, leaving you to angle it for simple pouring.Width: 30cm (12")Depth: 25cm (10")Length: 22cm (9")Express Delivery Available£14.19 with VAT Relief
- The Kettle Tipper Item Code: MS27382Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Kettle Tipper has a raised pivot point to prevent spillage (the kettle will return to its upright position if released by the user) and a strap to hold the kettle securely in place. The wire frame of this useful kitchen aid means cups can be placed as near as required to the kettle.Suitable for use with the majority of kettlesDimensions:160 x 40 x 180mmExpress Delivery Available£6.59 with VAT Relief
- Derby Kettle & Teapot Tipper - Stabiliser Base Item Code: MS13184Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£18.19 with VAT Relief
- Jug Or Kettle Tipper Item Code: MS15509Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£17.29 with VAT Relief
- Deluxe Cordless Kettle Tipper Item Code: MS27473Deluxe Cordless Kettle TipperThis innovative kettle tipper will suit most cordless kettles. There is a metal plate that secures the base of the cordless kettle and a frame with a hook and loop strap to keep the upper part of the kettle in place. A cut out at the foot of the tipper allows cups to be positioned as close to the kettle as required. The frame has a built in back stop to prevent spillage if the kettle is accidentally released during use.Weight 1kg.£34.79 with VAT Relief
- Stainless Steel 1.7 litre kettle Item Code: MS22186Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available
- Derby Kettle & Teapot Tipper Item Code: MS11748Kettle Tipper This tipper allows the safe and steady pouring of hot liquids without lifting any weight. It is suitable for most types of teapot or electric kettle and comes with a Velcro strap for added security. Made completely from plastic it is lightweight and corrosion resistant. Suitable for use with cordless kettles. When using the tipper with a cordless kettle (especially a jug kettle) for extra saftey, it is recommened that the tipper stabiliser base is used (sold seperately).Length: 205mm (8")Width: 275mm (11")Height: 200mm (8")Weight: 500gNote: The Tipper & Base are sold separately£34.89 with VAT Relief
- Luxury Small 1Ltr Kettle Item Code: MS19498FREE ShippingLuxury Small 1Ltr Kettle1 litre cordless kettle, quick boil, energy saver.Concealed element in stainless steel floor.Auto switch-off with indicator light.360° base with anti-theft fixing and cord tidy.Safety locking lid.Cool grip handle.Luxurious chrome finish.Boil dry safety feature.Easy for Housekeeping to clean inside kettle.Product DetailsColour: Black & ChromeFotted with UK 3 pin plug165mm(d) x 215mm(w) x 220mm(h) (approximate dimensions)220-240v, 50Hz, 1850/2200W
- Economy Kettle Tipper / Pourer Item Code: MS15075Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£12.19 with VAT Relief
- Lightweight Petite Cordless Eco-Friendly Stainless Steel Kettle Item Code: MS27441FREE ShippingLightweight Petite Cordless Eco-Friendly Stainless Steel KettleQuick boil, energy saving 0.5 litre, cordless kettleConcealed element in stainless steel floorAuto-switch off with indicator light in switchBoil dry safety feature360º base with cord tidyEasy for housekeepers to clean inside the kettleSculptured, ergonomic hinged lidPower: 220-240V, 50/60HZ, 1000W
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section