- Z-Tec ZTS- 601A Wheelchair Replacement Skirt Panel Item Code: PG25190
- D Lite Aluminium Self Propelled Wheelchair Item Code: PG25458FREE Shipping
The D Lite Aluminium Self Propelled Wheelchair is an exceptionally luxury yet lightweight wheelchair that has been designed to provide ultimate levels of comfort and support whilst being incredibly easy to manoeuvre.Was:From Special Price £309.95 with VAT Relief£341.69Save:£31.74
- Lightweight Folding Aluminium Transit Wheelchair - 22" Item Code: MS28229FREE ShippingAt 22 " this wheelchair provides larger seat wheelchair designed to meet the need for larger seats without being too heavy. The maximum user weight is 127kg. 22" Wide Seat Attendant Operated Brakes for improved control Double cross brace for strength Aluminium frame to reduce weight Folding Backrest Swing away Footrests Wide Profile Puncture Proof Castor Wheels 300mm Puncture Proof Rear Wheels Seat Belt Heel LoopsSpecial Price £249.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £293.39Save: £43.44
- Lets Step Bath Step Item Code: MS26778FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The new Lets Step Bath Step features an extremely modern design and is an invaluable aid for helping users get in and out of the bath safely.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £69.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £113.59Save: £43.64
- Lightweight Folding Aluminium Self Propelled Wheelchair - Silver Item Code: MS25523FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Lightweight Folding Aluminium Self-Propelled Wheelchair is made from aluminium making it exceptionally durable and lightweight without compromising quality.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £299.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £351.69Save: £51.74
- Folding Aluminium Transit Wheelchair - Blue 18" Seat Item Code: MS15892FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £179.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £204.29Save: £24.34
- Folding Three Section Aluminium Deaf / Blind Cane Item Code: MS17229Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£13.09 with VAT Relief
- Transit Wheelchair Item Code: MS12857FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Transit Wheelchair is an excellent mobility aid for people that may require a little assistance when out and about.Express Delivery Available£139.95 with VAT Relief
- Lightweight Folding Aluminium Transit Wheelchair Item Code: MS28228FREE Shipping
This Lightweight Folding Aluminium Transit Wheelchair boasts a highly attractive grey two-tone nylon upholstery that provides it with a modern look and offers extreme levels of comfort.Special Price £299.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £335.09Save: £35.14
- D Lite Folding Aluminium Self Propelled - Left Side Replacement Brake Assembley (not the handle brake) Item Code: MS28043£18.29 with VAT Relief
- Economy Steel Transit Wheelchair - Replacement Wheel Brakes (pair) For 600-604 Item Code: MS26257£17.49 with VAT Relief
- Z-Tec ZTS- 601E - Wheelchair Replacement Half Back Latch Item Code: MS27299£9.19 with VAT Relief
- Nitro Rollator Accessory Pack (Accessories Only) Item Code: MS26762Nitro Rollator Accessory PackNitro Accessory Pack includes a Bottle Holder and Cane Holder. Bottle holder keeps drinks safe and close to hand. Stick holder allows a walking stick or crutch to be stored on a rollator when not in use. Simply fits to the frame of all Nitro models. No tools required for fitting.£29.09 with VAT Relief
- Economy Steel Transit Wheelchair - Replacement Armrest (For ZTS 604) Item Code: MS26571£8.89 with VAT Relief
- Economy Steel Transit Wheelchair - Replacement Seat Item Code: MS26569£9.19 with VAT Relief
- Ztec Nuevo Lightweight Folding Rollator - Replacement Grips (pair) Item Code: MS26484£7.59 with VAT Relief
- Skizmo Ultimate Shoe & Boot Remover Item Code: MS18939Skizmo Ultimate Shoe & Boot Remover"SKIZMO" the ultimate shoe and boot remover. Ideal if you suffer from back problems, no more twisting and straining, or trying to find somewhere to sit simply stand on the Skizmo and remove your footwear one at a time. Ideal for Boots, Wellies, or shoes. Made from tuff black 100% Re-cyclable ABS.5%£30.19 with VAT Relief
- U Shaped Shower Stool Item Code: MS17230FREE ShippingFeaturesIn cream vinyl, cut away seat eases personal cleansing.Heavy duty legs made of aluminium tubing.All four legs angle outwards to prevent tipping.Rubber tips for safety.SpecificationsSeat Width: 15.75" (40cm)Seat Legnth: 14.5" (37cm)Seat Depth: 2" (5cm)Foot Print (Smallest): 19.25 x 18.5" (49 x 47cm)Foot Print (Largest): 19.75 x 19.25" (50 x 49cm)£40.69 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section