- Heavy TheraBand Tubing 30.5m Item Code: MS31174FREE ShippingProven Success TheraBand resistive exercise and rehab products have been clinically proven in use for over 30 years to improve strength, range of motion, balance, and functional activities in many different patient populations. With a variety of products made for progression training and rehab, TheraBand has perfected the use of elastic bands, tubing, other exercise and rehab products for use in tandem with clinical standards or everyday use. Linear Exercise & Rehabilitation Resistance tubes allow for a wide range of resistance training with linear strength building through elongation exercises. The different levels of resistance offer a linear path of progression that is easily identified by the color-coded tubes: when you’ve mastered one color, move up to the next color for easy progression identification and instant feedback in your workout or rehab plan. Multi-Platform Use Using the TheraBand in extension exercises provides multidimensional resistance training and easy-to-follow rehabilitation guidelines. This allows clinicians or trainers to track progress while working to rehabilitate an athlete, someone suffering from an injury, or postoperative rehab. Extension exercises provide a low-impact means of building muscle or regaining motion through their elongation yields that vary from super-lite to super-heavy.Special PriceWas: £77.29Save: £5.39
- TheraBand Exercise Band Elite 46M Item Code: MS31168FREE ShippingThera-Band, can be integrated into nearly all training and rehabilitation programs simply and cost effectively. Red Therabands provide medium resistance and are suitable for a wide range of exercises. Training with a Thera-Band is easier on the joints and less likely to cause injuries than training with weights. Thera-Bands are also light and can easily be taken along for use while travelling, at home or even in the office.SpecificationsLength: 45.7 metersResistance: Heavy Colour: GreenSpecial PriceWas: £255.49Save: £28.79
- TheraBand Exercise Band - Heavy - 46m Item Code: MS28218FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Thera-Band, can be integrated into nearly all training and rehabilitation programs simply and cost effectively. This Green coloured Theraband provides a heavy resistance and is suitable for a wide range of exercises.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £129.49Save: £26.54
- TheraBand Flexbar - Heavy Item Code: MS31173This TheraBand Flexbar is a highly effective, yet simple resistance exercise device that can be used in the treatment of Tennis Elbow whilst also helping to improve strength and mobility in the wrists, hands, forearms and shoulders.
- TheraBand Flexbar - Medium Item Code: MS31171TheraBand is a highly respected name that is trusted and used throughout the NHS. TheraBand Flexbars are available in four different colours with each colour providing a different level of resistance, this is the Green coloured, medium resistant Flexbar.Special PriceWas: £22.30Save: £5.56
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section