Tensor / Good Ideas
- UPVC Reviver Item Code: MS28002Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.UPVC ReviverNow discoloured uPVC window frames, conservatories, guttering, drain pipes and garden furniture can be cleaned in just 30 seconds.Easyclean's uPVC Reviver is super-efficient at removing ingrained stains, yellowing, bird lime, dirt and grime - without scratching or dulling the glossy surface.It does what it says on the can - just spray, leave for 30 seconds to work its magic leave, then wipe off with a damp cloth and the job's done.Supplied with spray head in a 500ml bottle.Restores white uPVC.Express Delivery Available
- Radio Controlled Wall Clock Item Code: MS28001Radio Controlled Wall ClockThis attractive Radio-controlled Wall Clock from watchmakers Tavistock & JonesIncredibly precise, it is Radio Controlled from the UK’s atomic time regulator, being accurate to one second in 138,000,000 years and adjusts automatically for GMT/BST.Stylishly modern with a bold, easy-to-read face, it’s powered by 1xAA battery (included) and comes in White only.Dia. 25.5cm (approx. 10 inches).
- Good Ideas - Ear Cleaner (PK2) Item Code: MS25470Ear hygiene / ear cleaning has taken a major step forward. Out go cotton buds - they can cause infection and push wax further into the ear - in comes this clever CE approved Ear Cleaner. Using gentle suction it clears out wax and dirt without poking and prodding and risking ear damage. The 4 silicone tips are soft and easily washable for regular ear wax removal. The freestanding Ear Cleaner comes with a filter, special cleaning brush. Requires 2 x AA batteries (not supplied). Click here to purchase your AA batteries.Remove earwax and impurities safelyTraditional cotton buds are renowned for being dangerous and unhygienic; they can cause ear infections and sometime even affect your hearing.The CE approved suction Ear Cleaner is the perfect solution.Complete with three washable silicon tips, a filter and a cleaning brush, use it time and time again.Always available on its base in the bathroom.Requires 2 x AA batteries (not supplied )
- Flea Detector Deluxe Item Code: MS25434Flea Detector DeluxeEliminate ticks and fleas from your pet with this completely safe and chemical free electronic comb.A safe and effective way of removing and killing both fleas and ticks from your pet’s coat.The built-in electronic teeth provide a harmless voltage that is fatal to fleas and ticks.As the comb passes through your pet’s fur, a flashing LED light indicates that fleas are present, killing them instantly on contact.Can also be used on human hair for eliminating nits and head lice.Requires 2 x AA Batteries (not supplied).Destroy fleas instantly as you comb your petSafe and effective for cats and dogsInsulated teeth ends to ensure it is safe on your pet’s skinFlea detecting / killing function on/off switchHand-held size, lightweight and compact design
- Good Ideas Circulation Pro™ Item Code: MS22360FREE ShippingBoost circulation to your feet and lower limbs. Stimulates pressure points on your feet and helps ease painIncreases blood flow to your feet and lower limbs25 modes mimic various massage techniques99 intensity settingsRemote control from the comfort of your chairTENS and infra-red technologyCirculation Pro combines transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and deep heat infra-red treatment. Small electrical pulses are delivered through two large foot pads stimulating contraction of the foot and calf muscles, helping boost blood flow to your feet and lower limbs. The Deluxe model includes four TENS gel pads to allow specific areas to be targeted such as lower back, shoulders, arms and neck. Easy to use with a clear LED control panel and remote control. Mains adaptor. Tested to EU Medical Standards to ensure safety.Also included are 4 FREE T.E.N.S pads which can target specific areas to relieve pain in the lower back, shoulders, arms, neck and buttocks. Good Ideas Circulation Pro™ comes complete with a mains adaptor.£77.19 with VAT Relief
- Anti-Arthritis Gloves - Ladies Item Code: MS19068Anti-Arthritis Gloves - Cares for hurting hands with healing heat!Slip on these ultra lightweight fingerless gloves and treat your hurting hands to healing therapeutic warmth. Instantly eases pain from arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome. Miracle 4-way stretch with controlled compression “massages” away pain as you go about your daily tasks. Eases stiffness and helps increase circulation. These fantastic, washable therapy gloves are made of a breathable nylon / spandex blend.Washing InstructionsHand was at 30ºDo not put in dryer or iron allow to dry naturally
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section