- Tabtime Pillmaster 3 Item Code: MS10744Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
A convenient way to split or crush uncoated medication and vitamins etc., especially designed for those with limited strength or mobility in their hands. It is small enough to be carried in a pocket or purse and is easily cleaned.Express Delivery Available£4.89 with VAT Relief
- The New 8 Alarm TabTimer Item Code: MS24066The new 8 alarm TabTimer is a superb device for those who don’t need a pillbox but who want a helpful reminder to take their medication or to do a certain job at a certain time. Small enough to fit into any pocket or purse and with 3 handy attachments so that you can Stick it- Stand it- or Hang it anywhere TabTimer can be used in a multitude of ways- pill or medication reminder - alarm clock - kitchen timer – as a nursing aid on the ward or for a reminder at any time in any situation! FeaturesUp to 8 daily alarms at whatever times you select. Alarms times can be changed at any time and are remembered every dayFlashing red LED as a visual or missed dose reminder. Audio alarm beeps for 1 minute but the red light continues to flash until any button is pressed to acknowledge the alarm.Countdown timer for regular reminders i.e every 1.15 -2.45 – 3.40 hoursEasy to set, easy to use, 3 large buttons control all functions Large easy to read LCD display. Excellent audio alarm with a good level of volumeTabTimer has a magnet and other attachments on the back so you can Stick it to a fridge etc, Stand on a desk or Hang on a wall etcSize 8 x 5.6 x 2 cm£11.89 with VAT Relief
- Tabtime Vibe - Vibrating Pill Timer / Reminder Item Code: MS18825Tabtime Vibe - Vibrating Pill Timer / ReminderWe have been searching for a good, reliable vibrating pill timer/reminder for several years and we believe we have now found the ideal product, especially useful for the hard of hearing the new TabTime Vibe offers the following useful features.FeaturesDaily Pill Dispenser with up to 5 daily Audio & Vibrating AlarmsAlarm choice - Vibration & Audio - Vibration only - Audio only5 Corresponding tablet compartmentsLarge Easy to read LCD with backlightEasy to Set up and UseButton can be locked to avoid accidental alarm'Set it & Forget it'- alarm settings are remembered every day but can be changes at any timeSlips comfortably into pocket or purse or can stand on any level surfaceSize - 80mm x 32mmPill compartments are 1 cm deep and triangular 3.5cm reducing to x 1.5cm£16.39 with VAT Relief
- Tabtime 4 Item Code: MS18823Tabtime 44 daily audio alarms that can be set to the exact times the medication is required. Set & forget programming. Tabtime 4 remembers your alarm times every day but can be easily changed at any timeEasy to use and programme.Large LCD display .Large buttons for easy setting4 large tablet compartments will each take up to 6 large tablets.Super slim, slips easily into pocket or purseDifferent ring tone for each alarm so that you can differentiate which dose is due to be takenSize 12 x 7 x 1.5 cm
- Tabtime Snap-On Item Code: MS18827
flexitimer & countdown timer with audio alarms.
This funky little device has a separate tablet compartment for each day and each daily compartment can be attached or detached from the timer block as required making it very easy to slip into pocket or purse.
- Tabtime All Shapes Pill Cutter Item Code: MS18828Tabtime All Shapes Pill Cutter Tabtime All Shapes pill cutter the first pill cutter that will cut all shapes of pills tablets & capsules Features:The Tabtime All Shapes pill cutter has a different insert enabling it to precisely cut tablets of any shape. There is also a storage space for cut or whole pills.The Tabtime all shapes pill cutter has 12 different inserts so it can safely & easily cut pills & tablets of almost any shape.There is also a storage space for cut or whole pills.Small & handy enough to fit into any pocketPositive cutting action
- Tapestry Pill Case Item Code: MS16546Tapestry Pill CaseThis luxurious weekly pill organiser with tapestry effect cover features seven separate trays, 1 for each day. Each daily tray has 4 compartments labelled Morn, Noon, Eve and Bed in words and Braille. Daily compartments can easily be removed to carry with you. Size 110 x 185 x 40mm (41/4 x 71/4 x 11/2").£7.09 with VAT Relief
- Tabtime Medelert Item Code: MS16558FREE ShippingTabtime Medelert Fully automatic-lockable-timed release of medication 4 daily audio & visual (flashing led on the lid) alarms that can be set to the exact times you require Easy to use & remembers your settings everyday Long duration (30 mins) buzzer sounds continuously untill pills are removed. the alarm is stopped by pressing the product to dispence the pills Capacity: one weeks supply of pills upto 4 times per day 2 weeks twice per day etc 28 tablet compartments each can hold upto 12 asprin size pills Pill compartment 20% larger than some other automatic pill dispensers Non see through cover so patient will not be tempted to access medication before the correct time Removable medication tray for easy loading -spares available. 1x keys spares available Low battery alert -batteries included Chice of 3 alarm tones with excellent level of volume 12 months warranty SIZE 7.5" diameter-packed weight 0.6kg Dimensions: Diameter: 190mm (7.1/2") Height: 56mm (2.1/2") Weight with batteries: 480g (approx. 1lb)£91.89 with VAT Relief
- Tabtime Super 8: Daily Pill Timer / Reminder Item Code: MS18772We are confident that the Tabtime Super 8 is the indispensable medication management device for anyone who needs to take frequent medication particularly those afflicted with illnesses such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, hypertension and many others. We believe TTS8 to be the most beneficial & effective pill and medication timer & reminder on the world market. FeaturesUp to 8 daily alarms can be set to the exact times the medication is requiredMissed dose alert- the LED on the lid starts to flash at the same time as the alarm beep and continues to flash until the case is opened to take the tablet. 8 tablet compartments numbered 1-8 correspond to the alarms, each compartment can hold up to 6 M&M sized tabletsAdjustable Hi / Lo volume now increased to 65 & 85 dbTTS8 is a ‘Set & Forget’ device which remembers alarm settings every day but can be easily changed any timeEasy to set up and use - integral proximity switch cancels all alarms when the case is openedEasy open magnetic catch for those with weak or shaky hands3 extra large control buttons - Large display screen with clear figuresCR 2032 battery included - 3 bar battery strength indicator - Easy access battery compartment Size closed 11 x 6 x 3 cm - Packed weight 138 gr.£15.49 with VAT Relief
- Tabtime Medminder Item Code: MS18775Tabtime MedminderThe first weekly timer/reminder that can also be converted to a pocket sized daily reminder4 digital programmable audio alarms per day that can be set to the exact times your medication is required. i.e 09.12-10.57-12.09-18.22'Set & forget' programming. Medminder remembers your alarm times every day but can be easily changed at any timeEasy to programme audio alarms with clear sound levels.Large buttons & LCD display for ease of use7 Detachable daily tablet trays each with 4 compartments each compartment will carry approx 5-6 tablets.Timer block is detachable, has a key ring attachment and each daily compartment can be attached to the timer block to make a daily reminder that can be carried with you.Magnetic so Medminder can be attached to the fridge door etc or wherever it will be best heard throughout the house.Size 18 x10 x3 cm2 x AA batteries not supplied£13.69 with VAT Relief
- Four Section 24Hr 7 Day Pill Box Item Code: MS19079
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section