- Sissel Soft Plus Orthopaedic Pillow Item Code: MS24403FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Sissel Soft Plus Orthopaedic Pillow has been developed to help provide a gentle night's sleep and blissfully soft support.Express Delivery Available£84.99 with VAT Relief
- Sissel Fit Dome Sport Item Code: PG31773FREE Shipping
The Sissel Fit Dome Sport is a multi-use, value-for-money piece of fitness equipment that is perfect for a range of exercises from balance, strength and cardio exercises to support a round, target-orientated, complete body workout.From £126.66 with VAT Relief
- Sissel Pilates Roller Centre Item Code: MS21947Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Sissel Balancefit Pad Item Code: MS21857FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Sissel Balancefit PadFoam balance pad ideal for balance training.Used to train co-ordination and improve reactions.Can be used inside or outside for sports related stability exercises.Training of motor functions to maintain proper balance.Can be used in hydro-pools.Durable surface with anti-slip coating for increased safety and hygiene.Can be used in conjunction with other Sissel exercise equipment, ie Sports Swing.Latex and phthalate free.Specifications:Size: 50 cm x 41 cm x 6 cm.Weight: 1 kg.Complete with exercise chart.
- Sissel DorsaBack - Car Item Code: MS21812FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Introducing the Sissel DorsaBack - Your Ultimate Car Companion for Unrivaled Comfort! Are long car journeys taking a toll on your back? The Sissel DorsaBack is here to change the way you experience travel. Say goodbye to discomfort and backache, and welcome a new era of relaxation and support during your road trips. Please note: The Sissel DorsaBack should not be used with seats equipped with side impact airbags for your safety. Make your car journeys a pleasurable experience with the Sissel DorsaBack. Put an end to back pain and discomfort, and say hello to unparalleled support and relaxation. Order yours today and transform the way you travel! Features and Benefits The Sissel DorsaBack boasts a shaped ply-board that supports your entire back Crafted with your utmost comfort in mind, our DorsaBack features high-quality vinyl foam bonded to a luxurious poly-suede fabric Our innovative ergonomic design promotes a natural and relaxed sitting position With the Sissel DorsaBack, you'll minimize strain on your spine. Say goodbye to slouching, and allow your back to rest in a more supportive posture The adjustable strap included with the DorsaBack makes it a breeze to secure it to your car seat or any chair Specifications Colour: Black Size: 520 x 360mm (21.5 x 14.25")
- Sissel Saddle Stool - Black Item Code: MS21815FREE ShippingSissel Saddle Stool - BlackSaddle Stool, helps ease back pain!The saddle stool was designed by a man who suffered with chronic back pain. The only relief from pain came when he was horse riding. An orthopaedic consultant explained to him that the riding position gave a perfect balance to all the elements involved in the seemingly simple but anatomically complex process of sitting.This ergonomically designed saddle stool maintains the spine's natural correct posture helping to reduce the strain on the spine which is a common cause of back pain.Ideal to be used as an alternatve to a standard chairby practitioners whilst treating patientsFeatures Smooth single leaver gas-lift Easy care vinyl fabric Colour - Black Seat - Chrome 5 wheel baseSpecification Height adjustable from 67 to 78cm Seat size, 38 x 36 x13cm (l x w x d) (15" x 13" x 5") Maximum weight 130Kg (300lbs)
- Sissel Comfort Pillow Item Code: MS21748Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The highly versatile Sissel Comfort Pillow is suitable for a range of users from elderly patients to nursing parents. To offer ultimate comfort and relaxation the Pillow is filled with microbeads that contour to the shape of the body.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £63.70Save: £15.74
- Sissel Palea Pillow Item Code: MS21741Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Sissel Palea Pillow is a neck support pillow that has a natural, spelt filling to allow it to perfectly adapt to the users head and neck.
- Sissel Soft Curve® Orthopaedic Pillow Item Code: MS21743FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The weight of the Sissel Soft Curve® Orthopaedic Pillow is evenly distributed to ensure maximum levels of comfort and support for the user as it provides a soft yet stable base.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £85.39Save: £18.44
- Sissel Plus Orthopaedic Pillow - Inner Pillow Case Item Code: MS21733Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Sissel Plus Orthopaedic Pillow Item Code: MS21732FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Sissel Plus Orthopaedic Pillow All Sissel orthopaedic pillows feature a substantial support to the lower cervical spinal column.As a result the entire shoulder and neck region are well-supported.Due to its unique angle, the pillow fits in between the shoulder and cervical spinal column.Filling the space between, supporting the neck and gently leading the spinal column into the anatomically correct position.A slight stretching effect on neck and spinal column might make the change feel unusual at first.Your body will require a little time (2 to 14 nights) to once again get used to a healthy natural sleep.Once you are used to your Sissel pillow you will not want to be without it.Features:Adjustable in height by adding and removing the vario padincludes cotton pillow caseSize:47 x 33 x11/14cm
- Sissel Deluxe Orthopaedic Pillow Item Code: MS21734FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
To provide optimum levels of support and pressure relief on the vertebrae and intervertebral discs when in a lateral position, the Sissel Deluxe Orthopaedic Pillow boasts a unique shape, making this the perfect Orthopaedic Pillow for those who suffer from neck pain and headaches.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £122.99Save: £26.04
- Sissel Exercise Ball - Blue 75cm Item Code: MS21989Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Sissel Excercise BallThe ideal fitness device and sitting aidReleives spinal pressureImproves correct sitting posturestrengthens back musculatureHandles weightupto 500kgImproved burst resistance and free from phthalatesSizes available:75 cmColour:BlueWhich is the right size for meMeasure the length of your arm from shoulder to handThis measurement roughly corresondes to the required minimum diameterAlways choose the ball slightly larger in diameter
- Sissel Securemax Exercise Ball - Silver 65cm Item Code: MS24365SISSEL® Securemax Exercise BallSISSEL® Securemax Exercise Balls can be used for a variety of purposes: to assist you in your workout, as a useful tool in physiotherapy, as a seat to encourage correct posture. The use of the Securemax Exercise Ball as a seat at home, the office, or school noticeably relieves pressure on the spine and strengthens back musculature. Exercise balls are also proven assistive devices in physiotherapy, birthing exercises and during workouts. All Securemax Exercise Balls come with a workout poster of ball exercises.The surface of the Securemax Exercise Ball has a pleasant, friendly-to-the-touch structure, and is extremely resistant to abrasion. Securemax Exercise Balls also meet the highest safety standards. For your safety, when punctured the ball will not burst but lose air gradually.SISSEL® Securemax Exercise Balls are burst-proof up to 130 kg of stationary weight but can handle a stationary weight of up to 500 kgSizes available: 45 cm, 55 cm, 65 cm or 75 cmColors: blue-purple, red, silverWhich size is right for me?Measure the length of your arm from shoulder to hand. This measurement roughly corresponds to the required minimum diameter of exercise ball. Always choose an exercise ball slightly larger in diameter.
- Sissel Funmassager - Rose Item Code: MS21724
- Sissel Classic Orthopaedic Pillow - Spare Pillowcase (Medium) Item Code: MS21730
- Sissel Pilates Roller Pro - 45cm Item Code: MS21941Sissel Pilates Roller ProSolid synthetic rubber Pilates roller durable, professional quality.Suitable for all levels of Pilates classes.Expands your exercise options.Can be used with other equipment eg. SISSEL Pilates Roller Head Align Dynamic.Ideal for ITB stretching.Complete with exercise chart.Synthetic rubber maintains it's shape better than hardened foam rollers.Latex and phthalate free.Size:Ø 15 cm (6")
- Sissel Pilates Roller Head Align Dynamic Item Code: MS21944Sissel Pilates Roller Head Align DynamicPilates exercises with intelligence!Dynamic innovation for the Pilates sector.New product, prevents hyperextension of the cervical spine.Head is placed in an anatomically correct position.Optimum body alignment.Dynamic rounded shape.Practical tool for Pilates mat and roller exercises.Can be used independently.Synthetic rubber.Latex and phthalate free.Colour, Blue MarbledCan be used with any 15cm/6" diameter Sissel Pilates roller.
- Sissel Pilates Roller Item Code: MS21946Sissel Pilates RollerPilates roll in extruded foam to improve core stabilisation and balance.Pilates rollers are used to enhance balance and core stabilisation.Ideal for rehabilitation.Can be used in the Feldenkrais Method.Used at a right angle or parallel to the spine.Manufactured from extruded foam.Colour: white.Size: Ø 4" (10 cm) x 18" (45 cm).Ø 4" (10 cm) x 36" (90 cm).
- Sissel Balancefit Item Code: MS21856Sissel Balancefit Air filled balance disc - with spikes. Multi-functional training device to improve balance, co-ordination, strength and circulation. Spikes on the surface increase the body's tactile ability. The choice of different shapes and heights of the spikes. One surface - low and round, the other surface - high and sharp. Produce different levels of stimulation and feedback. Suitable for foot-massage. Needle-valve for individual pressure regulation. Latex and phthalate free. Size: 34 cm. Colour: Red
- Sissel Balancefit - Blue Item Code: MS21855Sissel Balancefit Air filled balance disc - with spikes. Multi-functional training device to improve balance, co-ordination, strength and circulation. Spikes on the surface increase the body's tactile ability. The choice of different shapes and heights of the spikes. One surface - low and round, the other surface - high and sharp. Produce different levels of stimulation and feedback. Suitable for foot-massage. Needle-valve for individual pressure regulation. Latex and phthalate free. Size: 34 cm. Colour: Blue
- Sissel Sitfit 33cm - Red Item Code: MS21845Sissel Sitfit - 33cm RedSissel introduced the Sitfit over 10 years ago, it was the very first air filled disc used to help promote a correct sitting posture. The Sitfit has proved to be a valuable tool in the reeducation of the "core" muscles and rehabilitation of the back. It is durable enough to be used as a wobble board to increase proprioception and ankle stability.The Sitfit has found it's way into several diverse and separate disciplines were it is used to treat a wide range of conditions and situations. They are used from amputee rehabilitation clinics, in dyspraxia, ADHD and MS conditions to exercise/fitness classes and Pilates.Features:An active dynamic seat, sitting aidReleives upper body tension and builds back musculatureExcercise muscles of back and pelvic floorBuilds foot and leg musclesPrevents back problemsand corrects poor postureValve permits pressure variation, individually adjustableComes with exercise poster
- Sissel Sitfit 33cm - Black Item Code: MS21841Sissel Sitfit - 33cm (Black)Sissel introduced the Sitfit over 10 years ago, it was the very first air filled disc used to help promote a correct sitting posture. The Sitfit has proved to be a valuable tool in the reeducation of the "core" muscles and rehabilitation of the back. It is durable enough to be used as a wobble board to increase proprioception and ankle stability.The Sitfit has found it's way into several diverse and separate disciplines were it is used to treat a wide range of conditions and situations. They are used from amputee rehabilitation clinics, in dyspraxia, ADHD and MS conditions to exercise/fitness classes and Pilates.Features:An active dynamic seat, sitting aidReleives upper body tension and builds back musculatureExcercise muscles of back and pelvic floorBuilds foot and leg musclesPrevents back problemsand corrects poor postureValve permits pressure variation, individually adjustableComes with exercise poster
- Sissel Sitfit Plus - Adult Red Item Code: MS21837Sissel Sitfit Plus Our successful SITFIT now offers 2 functions. A perfect combination of sitting wedge and air filled balance pad. Ergonomically enhanced shape provides better thigh support for longer sitting periods whilst maintaining active sitting. Active and dynamic sitting relieves upper body tension and works back muscles without exercising. Enhances an upright posture. Also suitable to exercise musculature of back and pelvic floor. Durable enough for standing exercises or shoulder stabilisation exercises. Complete with exercise poster and pump to adjust to individual pressure. Latex and Phthalate free. Available in black, silver, or red. One size for teens and adults - 37 cm.
- Sissel Towelling Cover Ring Cushion - White (17x19") Item Code: MS21806FREE ShippingSissel Sit Ring Cushion Treatment and prophylaxis of decubiti. For all adults who suffer from obstructed sitting after surgeries of the perineum or after pregnancy. Made in Sweden from highly stable, CFC free polyurethane foam, environment-friendly. Maintains its shape, hypo-allergic and flame-resistant. Comes complete with 100% cotton terry cover, removable for machine washing.
- Sissel Back - Cushion (Blue) Item Code: MS21808FREE ShippingSissel BackSpecial treatment for "car damaged" backs!Made in Sweden from high density PU foam this ergonomically designed back support is ideal for use in the car.The special shape of the Back give lateral support to prevent sideways movement whilst supporting the lumbar spine.Easy and fast mounting on every car seat thanks to 2 sturdy belts.Sissel Back gently guides the spine into a relaxed, supported and healthy position.Upright and improved sitting whilst driving.Specifications:Size: 33 cm x 33 cm x 2 cm to 5 cm depth.Extra covers are available.
- Sissel Cotton Cover Wedge Cushion - Grey (14x14x2.5") Item Code: MS21804
- Sissel Nylon Cover Wedge Cushion - Black (13x13x2.5") Item Code: MS21803£21.29 with VAT Relief
- Sissel Sit Special 2 in 1 (Replacement Blue Cover) Item Code: MS21756
Sissel Sit Special 2 in 1 (Replacement Blue Cover)
- Sissel Sit Special 2 in 1 (Replacement Grey Cover) Item Code: MS21757
Sissel Sit Special 2 in 1 (Replacement Grey Cover)
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section