Items 1-40 of 51
- Childrens Navy Wheely Cosy Age 7-10 Item Code: MS26525FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Childrens Navy Wheely Cosy Age 7-10Children's wheely cosyOffering dryness, quality and style.It boasts an extremely warm quilted thermal fleece lining, improved shaping and a durable scuff guard.Zipped front pocket to keep your essentials secure Quilted fleece hand warmer Fully removable front secured with an industrial strength zip, so as it gets warmer you can remove the front.SpecificationsChest 85cmLength 71cmExpress Delivery Available£52.29 with VAT Relief
- Elbow Protector Item Code: MS11318Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£10.89 with VAT Relief
- Orthapedic V Shaped Pillow - Spare Pillow Case (Blue) Item Code: MS15773Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available
- Wheely Apron - Unlined Item Code: MS13736Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Quick and easy to put on and available either unlined to keep out the rain or lined with quilted thermal fleece for warmth and rain protection.Secure at waist level with a simple braid and buckle fastening and at the foot with an elasticated base, which fits over the foot plate.Colour: NavySize: UniversalLength: 95cmExpress Delivery Available£25.89 with VAT Relief
- Walking Frame Net Bag Item Code: MS12829Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This highly useful net bag with clips is designed to securely fit on most makes and models of Walking Frames. An essential mobility accessory. Keep your shopping in this handy net bag that enables you to remain independent while out shopping. Specifications: Height: 44cm Width: 46cm Weight: 60g Colour: BLACKExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £4.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £6.99Save: £2.04
- Lightweight Sock - Medium (Navy) Item Code: MS15824Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These cotton rich socks feature an attractive rib finish and are light in weight, perfect for those who require a thinner sock.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £12.10Save: £4.18
- Fleece Slippers - Size 4 - 6 Item Code: MS13717Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£18.19 with VAT Relief
- Back Support Cushion Item Code: MS10095Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Back Support CushionThis three sectioned back cushion has wool pile fleece and a pure wool tartan on the reserve, this cushion offers gentle support to tired or aching backs. The warmth generated by the wool fibre filling also helps to ease painDimensionslength 13cm (5") x 21cm (8.25") x 13cm (5")Width 25cm (10")Depth 10cm (4")Express Delivery Available
- The Wheelyscoot - Black & Blue Item Code: MS28818£20.29 with VAT Relief
- Metal Side Extension Bar Item Code: MS15726
- Deluxe Breathable Sleeved Lined Wheely Mac - Small Item Code: MS13789The ultimate in head to toe protection.New to our range and made from a soft, breathable taslan, offering warmth, dryness and excellent quality.It boasts our attracting tartan lining which will keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Features an easy to access front pocket.Size: Small - Chest 91 x L 147 cmColour: NavySpecial Price £32.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £60.89Save: £27.94
- Mobility Scooter Cape 3 or 4 Wheelers - Large (Burgundy) Item Code: MS13726For complete wind and rain protection these Mobility Scooter Capes are suitable for 3 or 4-Wheelers. The Scooter Cape offers head to toe protection including your scooter.Special Price £29.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £60.09Save: £30.14
- Sheepskin Wheelchair Armrests Item Code: MS15807Sheepskin Wheelchair ArmrestOur new sheepskin range is made from the finest genuine Australian, medical sheepskin. The natural warmth and fibres have been known to help ease aches and pains.Padded sheepskin armrests designed to make uncomfortable wheelchair armrests more comfortable.Braid and buckle fixings. Supplied in pairs.DimensionsLength: 41cmColour: Cream
- The Wheelyscoot - Black & Grey Item Code: MS12090The WheelyscootA fun and exciting new bag offering durability, functionality and a style to suit every customer.A spacious bag with netted side pockets and a large front pocket.Fits most wheelchair, scooters and powerchairs. SpecificationsColour Black/GreyHeight - 40cm (16")Width - 31cm (12")Depth - 15cm (6")£20.29 with VAT Relief
- Drop Over Scooter Bag Item Code: MS22381£18.99 with VAT Relief
- Multipurpose Security Bag Item Code: MS25790Multipurpose Security BagKeep your items close to hand with this durable security bag which can be worn around your waist, neck or secured to the arm of most wheelchairs and scooters.Features detachable straps and spacious front and side pockets, ideal for your phone or wallet.Dimensions- 17cm x 34cm x 12cm (HxWxD)£19.89 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Seat Pad - Coral Fleece Item Code: MS25145
- Mobility Scooter / Wheelchair Reflectors (PK2) - Red Item Code: MS24337
- Simplantex Coccyx cut-out Memory Foam Velour Cover Wedge Cushion - Black (14x14x4") Item Code: MS24334£23.29 with VAT Relief
- Orthapedic V Shaped Pillow - Spare Pillowcase (White) Item Code: MS15771
- Orthapedic V Shaped Pillow - Spare Pillowcase (Beige) Item Code: MS15772
- V Shaped Fibre Filled Smooth Fabric Cover Orthapedic Pillow - White (29x24x22") Item Code: MS15770Orthapedic V Shaped Pillow Features This orthapedic pillow is filled with a soft fibre providing comfort and support. It can be used in a bed or on a chair. Supplied with a white cover as standard, additional covers are available as replacement covers. Diagonal (from top middle to bottom corner): 61cm
- Posturetex Plus Cushion - Fleece Cover (43 x 43 x 10cm) Item Code: MS21005Posturetex Plus Cushion - Fleece Cover (43 x 43 x 10cm)This deluxe 4” cushion contains geometric cells which conform to the shape of the body.The criss-cross effect on the foam allows air to circulate, minimising heat build up.Provides even weight distribution, relieving pressure.Removeable Covers For Easy CleaningDimensions:H 43cm W 43cm D 10cm£32.99 with VAT Relief
- Posturetex Plus Cushion - PU Cover (43 x 43 x 10cm) Item Code: MS15737Posturetex Plus Cushion - PU Cover (43 x 43 x 10cm)This deluxe 4” cushion contains geometric cells which conform to the shape of the body.The criss-cross effect on the foam allows air to circulate, minimising heat build up.Provides even weight distribution, relieving pressure.Removeable Covers For Easy CleaningDimensions:H 43cm W 43cm D 10cm£33.39 with VAT Relief
- Original Sock - Small (Beige) Item Code: MS15816This cotton rich, medium weight sock has a smart appearance with a traditional design. Featuring a specially designed 100% elastic free ribbed top for a gentle comfort grip.Non-binding topNon-constrictingExtra width in calfAnti-bacterial finishHand knitted seamless toeSmall: 4-6Colour: Beige.Material: 95% cotton 5% polyamide
- Wheelchair Pillow / Full Chair Pad Item Code: MS12002Cosy Wheelchair PillowThis 'T' shaped cushion combines the benfits of hollow fibre in the side and back panels providing comfort and gentle support.It also has a convoluted foam base cushion for longevity.The fire retardant navy polyester outer cover is durable and unobtrusive, allowing this pillow to be used in either an armchair or a wheelchair.Approx Size: 128 x 130cm long Machine washable please see attatched label£35.29 with VAT Relief
- Wraparound Walker Bag Item Code: MS13750£16.39 with VAT Relief
- Wheelchair Pushing Gloves - Large Item Code: MS12936An open finger glove with crocheted back and padded leather palm for comfort and grip, whilst propelling your wheelchair.Gloves Are supplied In PairsTo find out which size your hand is, simply measure the width of your hand across the knuckles and choose the best match from the list below.Small: 72 - 81mmMedium: 82 - 91mmLarge: 92 - 101mmX Large: 102 - 111mm£18.19 with VAT Relief
- Scooter Leg Cape Item Code: MS13768FREE ShippingIf you are looking for lower body protection whilst on the scooter consider the waterproof leg cover with a thermal, quilted fleece lining for extra warmth. Quick and easy to put on the leg cape secures around the scooter chair with a simple braid and clip fastening.Colour : NavySize : Universal L 100 CM£40.49 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section