- Rolyan Therapy Putty Item Code: PG21629
Rolyan Therapy Putty is available in a range of six different colour-coded resistances, each of which is in a variety of tub sizes, this therefore ensures the correct resistance and quantity is available for all users.Was:From Special Price £3.32 with VAT Relief£4.59Save:£1.27
- Reach N Range Overhead Pully Item Code: MS24592FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Simple to use for re-building muscles and increasing range of motion. Dual overhead pulley offers extra stability and can be used with weights on one handle to counterbalance the strength of the opposite extremity.Weights (not included) can be added as strength improves. Overhead system positions the patient away from the door, allowing more free range-of-motion patterns, such as PNF patterns. Appropriate for home and clinic use. Fully assembled.Express Delivery Available£44.19 with VAT Relief
- Patterson Medical Therapy Putty - Medium Soft (2.3Kgs) Item Code: MS31344FREE Shipping£56.19 with VAT Relief
- Roylan Sock Aid Item Code: MS31176This sock aid is available in many variations to create a customized product to fulfill the user’s needs. This product is available in a traditional size and a wide size. The wide sock aid features a flat design that prevents the sock aid from rolling during sock application. The cord style helps apply shorter socks. The no-slip sock aid features a pad that has the same one-way material as found on a lint brush, so socks won't slip off the sock aid. The pad is glued to the sock aid at the factory, so it won't peel off after repeated use.£14.09 with VAT Relief
- Rolyan Foot Elevator Item Code: MS10320FREE Shipping£49.99 with VAT Relief
- Standard Ergonomic Hand Exerciser Item Code: MS16327Standard Ergonomic Hand Exerciser Conforms to the architecture of the hand for comfort and even dispersion of resistance across the palm. Anatomically designed handle is padded and contoured for a comfortable fit in the palm. The lightweight frame adjusts easily for blocking flexion and extension and permits a custom fit for different hand sizes. The unit includes four pairs of graded, colour-coded rubber bands.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section