- Rollz Motion Rhythm Item Code: MS32527FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The highly unique Rollz Motion Rhythm has been specially designed to promote independence and confidence when walking for users living with neurological diseases such as Parkinson's.Express Delivery Available£1,099.95 with VAT Relief
- Small Rollz Motion 2-in-1 Rollator Transport Chair Item Code: PG32518FREE ShippingThis small version of the Rollz Motion 2-in-1 Rollator Transport Chair is the ideal companion for shorter users and is available with either a Matt Black or Island Blue coloured frame.Was:From Special Price £649.95 with VAT Relief£605.74Save:-£44.21
- Rollz Motion - Air Tires x4 Item Code: MS32300FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£251.09 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Performance 2 In 1 Rollator and Wheelchair Item Code: MS32222FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Rollz Performance 2 in 1 Rollator and Wheelchair combination is supplied in a highly attractive Jungle Green colour and is an extremely versatile mobility aid.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £749.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £949.95Save: £200.00
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Replacement Seat Item Code: MS30141FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£242.89 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Large Footrest (Pair) Item Code: MS25874FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£65.79 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion - Performance Set Adjustable Footrests, Jungle Green Item Code: MS32302FREE Shipping£82.89 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion - Front Fork Including Front Wheel And Front Wheel Axle Washer Item Code: MS30958FREE Shipping£45.69 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Footrest (Pair) Item Code: MS30140FREE Shipping£66.09 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Crutch/Cane Holder Item Code: MS25872£22.49 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Cup Holder Item Code: MS25873£22.49 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Small Footrest (Pair) Item Code: MS25875FREE Shipping£57.49 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Shopping Bag Item Code: MS25871FREE Shipping£81.59 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section