- Repose Contur - Riser Recliner Pressure Overlay & Pump Item Code: MS26574FREE ShippingRepose Contur - Riser Recliner Pressure OverlayRiser recliner pressure redistribution overlay Combines enhanced comfort ... with pressure area careNew Repose Contur is a pressure redistribution cushion overlay for Riser Recliner chairs utilising the Repose tried and trusted inflatable air cell and ‘smart valve’ technologies. Offering pressure area care to the seat, back and leg sections, it secures to the chair easily and safely with straps and thus it can either be fitted to new chairs or be a straightforward retro-fit for users who already have a chair and require a specialist support surface.FeaturesAdjustable straps for a secure fit on a range of chair sizes.Repose tried and trusted single air cell and smart valve technologies.Helps protect the cover material on the chair.Provides pressure redistribution across the whole surface for the at-risk areas of the body - sacrum, buttocks, scapulae, vertebrae, shoulders, back of head.Sophisticated technology in a simple to use recliner chair overlay cushion.Secure strap system allows for straightforward retro-fit or new chair use.Easy to clean and maintain.Cost effective method to provide pressure area care to a recliner chair.SpecificationContents: 1 x Repose Contur Inflatable Inner Section, 1 x Contur Cover and 1 x Large PumpInflated dimensions: L 1780mm x W 575mmInflated Back Section dimensions: L 650mm x W 575mmInflated Seat Section dimensions: L 500mm x W 575mmInflated Leg Section dimensions: L 520mm x W 575mmMax patient weight 139kgSpecial Price £305.61 with VAT ReliefWas: £321.69Save: £16.08Hurry!
Offer ends 26-05-2020
- Repose Care-Sit & Pump (400mm) Item Code: MS26563FREE ShippingAn innovative static chair and general purpose wheelchair cushion for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcersRepose Care-Sit a unique cushion designed specifically for static chairs and general purpose wheelchairs for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers minimise the risk of pressure damage.Care-Sit brings together a host of new & unique features which meet all pressure area care requirements along with infection control and least but not last patient needs.Designed to meet the needs of clinicians & patients the Care-Sit offers superior PAC and optimal positioning. Incorporating Double valve technology into a single product for continued & controlled PAC.Care-Sit is supplied as one cushion divided into two sections for independent back and seat support. This ensures even pressure distribution across all pressure points for maximum comfort and care.The seat features narrow pressure redistributing air cell tubes surrounded on each side by a wider air cell tube for support.Care-Sit is available in two sizes (400mm & 450mm) and is supplied with multi-adjustable straps fitted to the rear of the cover. The cushion can be quickly and easily secured to static chairs of all types and sizes, as well as general purpose wheelchairs.Product FeaturesAdjustable straps for a secure fit on a range of wheelchair and static chair sizes.Repose tried and trusted single air cell and smart valve technologies.Durable Outer Cover.Available in two sizes (400mm and 450mm)Cushion fitted with larger cells on outside edges.Provides pressure redistribution across the whole surface for the at-risk areas of the body - sacrum, buttocks, scapulae, vertebrae, shoulders, back of head.Secure strap system allows for straightforward retro-fit or new chair use.Easy to clean and maintain.Cost effective method to provide pressure area care to a wheelchair and static chair.SpecificationContents: 1x Care-Sit 400mm Inflatable Inner Section, Care-Sit 400mm Cover 1x and 1 x PumpInflated dimensions: L 950mm x W 400mmInflated Back Section dimensions: L 450mm x W 400mmInflated Seat Section dimensions: L 450mm x W 400mmSpecial Price £258.96 with VAT ReliefWas: £272.59Save: £13.63Hurry!
Offer ends 26-05-2020
- Repose Foot Protectors (Pair) - Standard & Pump Item Code: MS24357FREE ShippingRepose Foot Protectors (Pair) - Standard & PumpReduces heel pressure and increases comfort in bed or using a recliner chair / foot rest. Reduces risk of pressure damage to heels. Designed for use in bed or with the feet elevated. Heels are supported above a void resulting in no pressure on the heel. Vapour permeable transparent material makes it easy to monitor skin condition and the Malleoli are protected by air-filled compartments. Supplied within the Repose pump which automatically inflates the correct pressure. Can be used with any other support system, whether dynamic or static. Sold in pairs. Not suitable for use with feet/heels resting on the floor or when walking. Suitable for users with low risk of pressure ulcers.Dimensions:Length: 380mm Width: 200mm (15 x 8")Max user weight limit: 139kg (22st)Special Price £133.47 with VAT ReliefWas: £140.49Save: £7.02Hurry!
Offer ends 26-05-2020
- Repose Cushion & Pump Item Code: MS24356FREE ShippingReduces pressure and increases comfort whilst sitting, for people at risk of developing pressure ulcers. Recommended for use in static chairs the air-filled Repose cushion provides effective pressure redistribution and comfort. Includes two urethane membranes that offer multi-stretch and vapour permeability. Easy to clean, highly portable and securely packed inside a unique pump which enables it to be inflated to the correct pressure and ready for use within seconds. Suitable for users with low risk of pressure ulcers.Dimensions:Length: 450mm Width: 450mm Depth: 51mm (17¾ x17¾ x 2")Maximum User weight: 127kg (20st)Special Price £88.86 with VAT ReliefWas: £96.59Save: £7.73Hurry!
Offer ends 26-05-2020
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section