- NRS Forearm Rollator Item Code: MS35289FREE Shipping
This NRS Forearm Rollator is a strong yet lightweight Rollator that is fitted with forearm supports, making it the ideal choice for those with limited grip strength or upper body dexterity, and provides extra confidence and ease of walking.£213.69 with VAT Relief
- Triple Fold Rollator Item Code: MS35279FREE Shipping
The highly versatile Triple Fold Rollator is a lightweight, 4-wheel Rollator that has been designed to promote confidence and independence when walking and boasts a triple folding design that gives it a compact size, perfect for use when travelling.£99.95 with VAT Relief
- NRS Healthcare Swedish Bath Grab Rail - Grey Item Code: MS35705Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Chrome Plated Swedish Bath Grab Rail is a dependable, strong grab handle created to increase your safety while entering and exiting the bath. This necessary bathroom item is designed to reduce the possibility of slips and falls, giving you a firm grasp and peace of mind. This Swedish Bath Grab Rail is made of premium chrome-plated steel and provides great strength and durability. Its sturdy design guarantees enduring performance and dependable support for years to come. Thanks to the two built-in rubber-lined clamps, installing the grab rail is simple and quick. While the sturdy base plate may be easily connected to the floor, these clamps firmly fasten to the side of your bath. Features and Benefits The grab rail is made from high-quality chrome plated steel, providing exceptional strength and durability The two integral rubber lined clamps securely attach to the side of the bath, ensuring a stable and reliable grip The strong base plate allows for easy floor fixing, further enhancing the stability of the grab rail The hand rail is designed with an angled top, offering a comfortable and ergonomic grip The grab rail is height adjustable, allowing you to customize the position for optimal comfort and support Screws and fittings NOT included Specifications Handle height: 625 - 830mm (24.5 - 32.5") Bath rim height range: 425 - 640mm (16.75 - 25") Base plate dimension: 270 x 50mm (10.5 - 2") Width of rail: 230mm (9") Width between arms: 172mm (6.75") Clamp range: 37 - 90mm (1.5 - 3.5") Weight: 2.8kg (6.2lb) Maximum user weight: 150kg (23st)Express Delivery Available£35.59 with VAT Relief
- NRS Healthcare Easylift Home Height Adjustable Overbed Table Item Code: MS35709FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Easylift Home Overbed Table gives users an ideal surface for activities such as working, eating, reading from a bed or wheelchair/armchair, or keeping everyday items accessible.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £139.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £299.95Save: £160.00
- NRS Healthcare Tripod Walking Stick Item Code: MS35711FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Tripod Walking Stick is an ideal companion for individuals seeking a reliable and durable mobility aid. Whether you require assistance due to injury, age-related mobility challengesExpress Delivery Available£54.69 with VAT Relief
- Kura Care Red & White Cutlery Set Item Code: MS27028Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Red/White Kura Care Adult Cutlery Set is designed for individuals with gripping difficulties, particularly arthritis. Made from stainless steel, the set includes a knife, fork, and spoon with finger-control indentsExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £16.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £18.09Save: £1.14
- Wooden Bed Tray - Wipe Clean Top Item Code: MS17726Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Pamper yourself with this stylish and practical Wooden Bed Tray - an ideal companion for a cosy breakfast or a leisurely read in the comfort of your own bed.Express Delivery Available
- Adjustable Height Walking Stick Item Code: MS34923Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
With the help of this adaptable walking stick, which is made to improve your mobility everywhere you go, make your moves more convenient.Express Delivery Available£14.95 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Care Rollator Item Code: MS35278FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Mobility Care Rollator is an ideal walking aid that offers both mobility support and convenience for your daily needs. With this wheeled walking aid, you can explore and stay mobile while carrying items and taking trips to the shops with ease.Express Delivery Available£99.95 with VAT Relief
- Aluminium Lightweight Tri-Walker Item Code: PG35270FREE Shipping
The Aluminium Lightweight Tri-Walker is a lightweight and stylish mobility aid that can be used both indoors and outdoors. It's easily foldable, making it convenient to store or transport in a compact size.From £88.09 with VAT Relief
- Freestyle Grab and Go Walking Stick Item Code: PG34990
The Freestyle Grab and Go Walking Stick is a versatile mobility aid that doubles as a grabber to help you retrieve small items. It features a lightweight and comfortable design with an ergonomic rubber handle grip and a stylish two-tone colour scheme.From £31.59 with VAT Relief
- NRS Healthcare Hand Exercise Putty Item Code: PG34571NRS Healthcare Hand Exercise Putty is a simple yet ingenious strength-building compound, designed to help patients improve strength and function in their hands and fingers in a safe and comfortable way. Each consistency has its own individual colour code, which can be blended together to ensure the perfect resistance level. The putty simply needs to be squeezed and manipulated in the hands to build strength and boost range of movement, and is suitable for adults and children alike. Non-toxic, non-oily and bleedproof, NRS Healthcare Hand Exercise Putty is also latex free, and designed to leave no colour or residue behind on the hands after use. Features and Benefits Colour-coded to identify different resistance Available in 57g (2oz) or 454g (1lb) tub Improves hands and fingers strength Strengthen weak grip strength Specifcations Blue -Firm Resistance Green -Medium Resistance Red -Medium Soft Resistance Yellow -Soft ResistanceFrom £6.49 with VAT Relief
- Kura Care Adult Cutlery Set Item Code: MS27026Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Specifically designed to provide a comfortable and secure grip, this Kura Care Adult Cutlery Set is ideal for individuals with a weakened grip or limited hand strength.Express Delivery Available£17.95 with VAT Relief
- Dovedale Comfort Commode Item Code: MS34213FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Dovedale Comfort Commode has been designed to provide the user with unrivalled levels of comfort and is the perfect choice for those that have difficulty accessing or using standard toilets.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £89.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £111.09Save: £21.14
- Transit-Lite Wheelchair - Blue Item Code: MS32937FREE ShippingThis Transit-Lite Wheelchair features an exceptionally durable and robust yet lightweight aluminium frame, making it the perfect wheelchair when travelling and for occasional use.Special Price £187.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £224.95Save: £37.00
- A Series Tall Four Wheeled Rollator - Grey Item Code: MS35277FREE Shipping
The A Series Tall 4 Wheel Rollator is an affordable, lightweight, and compact mobility aid designed specifically for taller users. It comes equipped with various practical features to enhance mobility, whether indoors or outdoors.Special Price £89.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £99.95Save: £10.00
- A Series Petite Four Wheeled Rollator - Grey Item Code: MS35274FREE Shipping
The A Series Petite 4 Wheel Rollator is a compact, lightweight and cost-effective solution for smaller users with a variety of practical features. It is an ideal way to improve the mobility of your loved ones.£99.95 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section