- Neen - Educator Pelvic Floor Exercise System Item Code: MS18474Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Educator® is a simple and easy to use device that shows if the pelvic floor muscles are being contracted correctly.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £14.50Save: £2.81
- Neen Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exerciser Item Code: MS18433Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Neen Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System is the simple and effective way to help strengthen pelvic floor muscles and treat incontinence problems.Express Delivery Available£20.74 with VAT Relief
- Neen Anuform Intra-Anal and Small Intra-Vaginal Probe Item Code: MS31166Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The revolutionary contoured shape of the Anuform® provides a sound electrode/tissue interface which allows for comfortable muscle stimulation and accurate biofeedback. As Anuform always sits in the same position, comparable EMR readings can be taken over different sessions.When the Anuform® is inserted, the probe allows the anal sphincter to close around the narrow neck of the probe. This secures the correct positioning without the need for holding the probe in place. Revolutionary shape for repeatable positioning and ambulatory use Can be used with most muscle stimulators and biofeedback equipment (refer to manufacturer's instructions before use) Single patient use Single orifice use Medical grade surgical stainless steelExpress Delivery Available
- Neen Pericalm Pelvic Floor Stimulator Item Code: MS30936FREE ShippingThis Pericalm has been specially designed to provide an alternative method of strengthening the muscles to the traditional ‘squeeze and lift’ exercises, which some women often find difficult when first starting.£104.39 with VAT Relief
- Neen Periform Probe Item Code: MS28841Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Periform intra-vaginal probe, the Periform has been the probe of choice for pelvic floor muscle stimulation and biofeedback for many of the worlds leading healthcare professionals for over 14 years. After extensive user consultation it has been refined to improve its exceptional performance even further, whilst retaining its enhanced, patented and award winning form and the Periform can be used with most muscle stimulators and biofeedback equipment, refer to manufacturer's instructions before use. Periform has a enhanced rectangular section which resists lateral movement, contoured electrode provides comfortable stimulation, it has a smooth clean shape, long integrated cables and is for single patient use. There is a enhanced indicator wand which works as a visual aid to teach correct pelvic floor exercises, Extension pieces provide more amplification of pelvic floor movements to improve visual biofeedback. Periform demonstrates the benefit of embracing before coughing and provides vital information on the efficiency of muscle stimulation.Express Delivery Available£20.99 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section