- Elev8 Portable Mobility Scooter Hoist - Battery and Charger Item Code: MS31969FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This dedicated Battery Pack and Charger is specifically designed for use with the Elev8 Portable Mobility Scooter Hoist.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £259.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £299.95Save: £40.00
- Motion Healthcare Lithilite/Alumina - Replacement Charger For 37.2Ah/40Ah Batteries Item Code: MS35868FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Lithilite/Alumina Replacement Charger utilizes advanced charging technology to deliver a consistent and reliable charging current to your batteriesExpress Delivery Available£64.39 with VAT Relief
- Lithlite Pro Replacement Battery Item Code: MS35667FREE ShippingThe replacement battery for the Lithlite Pro mobility scooter is a high-performance power supply made especially for this model. A cutting-edge lithium-ion battery powers the vehicle with dependable and effective energy to guarantee a comfortable and uninterrupted trip. The Lithlite Pro Replacement Battery, with its cutting-edge technology, allows users to travel great distances without having to frequently recharge. It has an incredible capacity and lengthy runtime. Individuals with mobility issues benefit from additional independence and freedom because to this extended range capacity. Specifications Battery size: 25.2v 40 Ah Lithium£618.19 with VAT Relief
- Xcite Li Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG35431FREE Shipping
The Xcite Li Mobility Scooter is an 8mph Mobility Scooter that comes fitted with lithium phosphate batteries that from a full charge will provide a ground-breaking, market-leading 45-mile (72.5 km) range.From £3,191.49 with VAT Relief
- AirScape Mobility Scooter - Black Item Code: MS35422FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Airscape Mobility Scooter by Motion Healthcare represents real value for money and is based on the design of the Lithilite and Alumina Mobility Scooters.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £999.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,199.95Save: £200.00
- Used Motion Aerolite Folding Electric Wheelchair **B Grade Condition** Item Code: U664297FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Used Motion Aerolite Folding Electric Wheelchair offers real value for money compared to buying brand-new and has been refurbished to a "B" grade condition.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,099.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,799.95Save: £700.00
- Motion Healthcare EvoLite Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG33141FREE ShippingThe Motion Healthcare EvoLite Mobility Scooter is a versatile and practical scooter that is easy to use and can be disassembled to five manageable pieces for simple transporting.Was:From Special Price £1,574.95 with VAT Relief£1,999.95Save:£425.00
- Battery Packs for Motion Healthcare Airscape/Lithilite/Alumina Mobility Scooters Item Code: PG33045FREE ShippingFrom £343.39 with VAT Relief
- Mlite Travel Bag Item Code: MS33021FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This durable yet lightweight Travel Bag has been designed to allow a user to safely store and transport their Motion Healthcare Mlite Folding Mobility Scooter.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £109.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £135.39Save: £25.44
- eDrive Electric Folding Mobility Scooter - Replacement Battery Item Code: MS32690FREE Shipping
This eDrive Electric Folding Mobility Scooter Battery can be purchased as both a replacement and a spare battery pack.Special Price £299.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £343.39Save: £43.44
- Motion Healthcare Mlite Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG32186FREE ShippingThe Motion Healthcare mLite Folding Mobility Scooter is an exceptionally lightweight Mobility Scooter that can be manually folded up to a highly compact size in seconds.Was:From Special Price £1,849.95 with VAT Relief£2,399.95Save:£550.00
- eDrive Electric Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG31589FREE ShippingThe eDrive Electric Folding Mobility Scooter boasts a revolutionary design which at the touch of a button on the key fob, allows it to automatically fold up to a highly compact size, in just 7 seconds.Was:From Special Price £1,849.95 with VAT Relief£2,499.95Save:£650.00
- Motion Healthcare Alumina Pro Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG31518FREE ShippingThis upgraded "Pro" version of the Aluminium Mobility Scooter is supplied with a larger 37 Ah Lithium Ion Battery which on a full charge will provide a huge 30 mile (48 km) range making this the perfect choice those users that like to travel further afield on their mobility scooter.Was:From Special Price £2,154.95 with VAT Relief£2,799.00Save:£644.05
- Motion Healthcare Alumina Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG31517FREE ShippingThis all new, lightweight Aluminium Mobility Scooter boasts a revolutionary aluminium frame, making it the lightest Travel Mobility Scooter available on the market.Was:From Special Price £1,899.95 with VAT Relief£2,399.00Save:£499.05
- Lithilite Pro Portable Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG30863FREE ShippingThe Lithilite Pro Portable Mobility Scooter combines the traditional convenience of a boot scooter with modern technology to provide an unbeatable range of 26 miles (41 km), making it ideal for the most adventurous of users.Was:From Special Price £1,619.95 with VAT Relief£2,299.00Save:£679.05
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section