- Molift Evo Sling High Back - Padded Item Code: MS31074FREE ShippingThis medium sized Molift Evo Sling - High Back Padded is a full body support sling made of polyester material with additional padded that not only provides extreme comfort but is also breathable and dries quickly.£111.39 with VAT Relief
- Molift RgoSling StandUp - Medium Item Code: MS30544FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Molift RgoSling StandUp is a padded sling developed for active hoisting together with Molift Quick Raiser. It provides perfect lumbar support and is the ideal sling solution for hoisting and moving between different sitting positions. The RgoSling StandUp is quickly and easily placed around the user. By virtue of the design it is ideal for use in toilet situations. Molift RgoSling StandUp has an efficient anti-slip lining to prevent the sling from sliding up. The wide back-support distributes weight and pressure evenly over a large surface which makes it more comfortable for the user. The waist belt provides additional support and stability. Size: Medium 75 - 100cmExpress Delivery Available£171.59 with VAT Relief
- Molift Quick Raiser - Replacement Column Connection Point Item Code: MS30152Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£12.99 with VAT Relief
- Molift Raiser Transfer Platform - Safety Raiser Strap - Large Item Code: MS30126FREE Shipping£48.79 with VAT Relief
- Molift Raiser Transfer Platform - Soft Handles (2 Pack) Item Code: MS30124Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£25.29 with VAT Relief
- Molift Smart 150 Folding Hoist Item Code: MS30065FREE ShippingThe Molift Smart 150 Folding Hoist is an extremely lightweight patient hoist that quickly and easily folds to a highly compact size to allow for easy transportation and storage.Special Price £2,159.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,618.69Save: £458.74
- Molift Raiser Transfer Platform - Raiser Belt (L/XL) Item Code: MS30130FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Molift Raiser Transfer Platform - Raiser Belt (L/XL) Raiser Belt facilitates the work of caregivers who assist users up to a standing position. The belt can easily be placed around the buttocks or the waist depending on what best suits the user and the situation. Raiser Belt is stable and sits securely in place when it is fastened, which minimises the risk of the belt slipping down when the user leans forward. Supplier Part number - 82965Express Delivery Available£108.79 with VAT Relief
- Molift Raiser Transfer Platform - Raiser Belt (S/M) Item Code: MS30129FREE ShippingMolift Raiser Transfer Platform - Raiser Belt (S/M) Raiser Belt facilitates the work of caregivers who assist users up to a standing position. The belt can easily be placed around the buttocks or the waist depending on what best suits the user and the situation. Raiser Belt is stable and sits securely in place when it is fastened, which minimises the risk of the belt slipping down when the user leans forward. Supplier Part number - 82964£102.39 with VAT Relief
- Molift Raiser Transfer Platform - Safety Raiser Strap Plus - Large Item Code: MS30128FREE Shipping£96.39 with VAT Relief
- Molift Raiser Transfer Platform - Safety Raiser Strap Plus Item Code: MS30127FREE Shipping£84.09 with VAT Relief
- Molift Quick Raiser 1 Item Code: MS30132FREE ShippingThis Molift Quick Raiser 1 Stand Aid is an exceptionally lightweight, stable and easy to manoeuvre standing aid for disabled and elderly users.Special Price £1,699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,511.59Save: £811.64
- Molift Raiser Transfer Platform - Safety Raiser Strap Item Code: MS30125FREE Shipping£43.89 with VAT Relief
- Molift Smart 150 Patient Hoist - Replacement Padding For Suspension Item Code: MS30114£13.69 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section