- Extra Large Pill Dispenser Item Code: MS24808Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Extra Large Pill DispenserThis extra large pill dispenser is ideal for storing larger pills such as vitamin tablets.Simply rotate the lid to the desired compartment and open the dispenser hatch.The transparent casing makes it easy to find the correct tablet.SpecificationsIdeal for larger pills, such as vitaminsTransparent casing to easily identify the correct tabletSimple to useFeaturesColour: Orange/CreamMain body material: PlasticProduct Dimensions (mm): 104x93x93Express Delivery Available
- Linido Shower Seat Moulded In White - (Shower Seat) Item Code: MS18378FREE ShippingLinido Shower Seat Moulded In WhiteFeaturesThese simple, reinforced nylon shower seats look stylish in virtually any setting.Available as a basic seat, all of which fold neatly against the wall for other shower users.SpecificationsSeat Width: 425mmSeat Depth: 405mm Total Height: 220mm Total Width: 485mm Total Depth: 515mm Maximum User Weight: 150kg£225.79 with VAT Relief
- Linido Shower Seat Moulded In White - (Shower Seat With Backrest) Item Code: MS18379FREE ShippingLinido Shower Seat Moulded In White - (Shower Seat With Backrest)FeaturesThese simple, reinforced nylon shower seats look stylish in virtually any setting.Available as a seat with a backrest,all of which fold neatly against the wall for other shower users.SpecificationsSeat Width: 425mmSeat Depth: 405mm Backrest Width: 465mm Total Height: 530mm Total Width: 485mm Maximum User Weight: 150kg£382.59 with VAT Relief
- Handicare Combi Tilt-In-Space Commode Shower Chair - Black/White Item Code: MS14130FREE ShippingOverviewMade entirely of quality rust proof materials, the height adjustable Combi Tilt-in-Space chair is a combined commode, shower chair and transport chair in one. The Combi Tilt can be variably tilted 25 Degs backwards and 5 Degs forwards for easier patient transfer out of the chair.Advantages of the tilt function are:A More secure position for the user during bathing/showering and transportAn improved working posture for carers Better contact between user and carers Easier to transfer users from a hoist to a tilted seat Flip up armrest allows for easier sideways transfer of user. The soft, economically shaped neckrest can be adjusted in height and angle. Both the neckrest and footrest are supplied as standard. The seat, neckrest, backrest and armrests are made of soft durable polyurethane and all parts are detachable. The polyurethane is easy to clean and tolerates temperatures up to 70 Deg C. The footrests are height adjustable and swing away 90 Deg. The footrests can be either locked vertically into position or slotted loosely into the outer tubing for quick removal and swing away function. Available in a choice of finish: Black/White or Blue/Sliver.Note: Potty Sold seperately.DimensionsSeat Width - 51cm (20")Seat Depth - 43cm (17")Seat Height (With Cushion) - 52-62cm (20-24.5")Seat Height (Without Cushion) - 52-62cm (20-24.5")Armrest Height (From seat) - 20cm (7.75")Overall Width - 53cm (21")Overall Depth / Length Without Foot Rests - 87cm (34")Overall Depth / Length With Foot Rests - 109cm (43")Max Overall Height - 118cm (46")Width between arms - 43cm (17")Specifications Max User Weight - 150Kgs (23 Stone)Chassis Type - AluminiumParking Brake - Yes (4 X)Tilt Feature - YesHalf Folding Back - NoAngle Adjustable Back Rest - NoFlip Up Armrests - YesRemoveable Armrests - NoUpholstery - Soft PolyurethanePadded Back Rest - YesSeat Belt Supplied - NoFold Up Foot Plates - YesAngle Adjustable Foot Plates - NoAdjustable Height Foot Rests - YesSwing Away Foot Rests - YesDetachable Foot Rests - YesHeal Strap - NoCalf Strap - OptionalBowl Supplied - NoWarranty - 12 MonthsManual Supplied - Yes£1,774.89 with VAT Relief
- Linido Shower Seat Moulded In White - (Shower Seat With Backrest & Armrest) Item Code: MS18380FREE ShippingLinido Shower Seat Moulded In WhiteFeaturesThese simple, reinforced nylon shower seats look stylish in virtually any setting.A seat with backrest and armrests, all of which fold neatly against the wall for other shower users.The armrests swivel back independently, enabling easier side transfers and are also useful for standing or lowering and to offer security during showering.Specification Seat width: 425mmSeat Depth: 405mmBackrest Width: 465mmArmrest Length: 405mmTotal Height: 530mm Total Depth: 515mmTotal Width: 605mmMaximum Load Armrests:75kgMaximum User Weight: 150kg£238.59 with VAT Relief
- Minivator 950- 1000 Charger (Fits all Minivator Stairlifts) Item Code: MS21389FREE Shipping£67.79 with VAT ReliefSold Out
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section