- 2018 Drive Envoy 4 Mobility Scooter - White **B Grade Condition** Item Code: U778909FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This 2018 Drive Envoy 4 Mobility Scooter is supplied with elegant, white-coloured shrouds and offers excellent value for money as it has been graded as "B" condition.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £599.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £849.95Save: £250.00
- Pride GoGo Elite Traveller LX Mobility Scooter **A Grade Condition** Item Code: U769321FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This blue-coloured, Used Pride GoGo LX Mobility Scooter features a sleek and elegant design and offers real value for money. Its tight turning circle makes this Boot Scooter extremely easy to manoeuvre and perfect for use indoors and around shops.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £599.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £799.95Save: £200.00
- Pride Quest Lightweight Folding Mobility Scooter **B Grade Condition** Item Code: U778766FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This "B" graded Used Pride Quest Folding Mobility Scooter is the ideal choice for those users that require a lightweight, folding Mobility Scooter that want to remain active and independent.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,299.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,799.95Save: £500.00
- 2015 Invacare Orion Mobility Scooter **A Grade Condition** Item Code: U775604FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Rated at an "A" grade condition this Invacare Orion Mobility Scooter represents real value for money and comes supplied in blue. The Orion has been subjected to German independent TÜV laboratory testing, ensuring that individuals can be confident that they are driving a scooter that adheres to the latest European Medical Device Standards.Express Delivery Available£1,299.95 with VAT Relief
- Sterling S425 Mobility Scooter **A Grade Condition** Item Code: U771209FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.With a Used Mobility Scooter grade of "A", this Sterling S425 Mobility Scooter represents real value for money and is the ideal choice for those wishing to upgrade from a boot scooter.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £999.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,499.95Save: £500.00
- Freerider Mayfair 4 Mobility Scooter - Blue **A Grade Condition** Item Code: U769323FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This used Freerider Mayfair 4 Mobility Scooter offers real value for money compared to buying brand new as it has been refurbished to an "A" grade condition.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £949.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,339.95Save: £390.00
- Freerider Landranger S HD Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS33069FREE ShippingWith a strong heavy-duty frame and solid durable tyres, the Freerider Landranger S HD Mobility is one the most robust mobility scooters on the market boasting an impressive maximum user weight of 226 kgs (35.7 stone).Special Price £2,699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,299.95Save: £600.00
- Freerider Kensington Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS33066FREE ShippingDesigned and manufactured to the highest standards, the Freerider Kensington Mobility Scooter is a sleek and elegant scooter that provides absolute comfort and luxury.Special Price £1,729.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,102.89Save: £372.94
- Freerider FR1 Cruiser Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS33065FREE ShippingThe Freerider FR1 Cruiser Mobility Scooter is a top-of-the-range Mobility Scooter that features a striking gold coloured body and all-round lighting package to ensure maximum visibility even when travelling at night-time.Special Price £3,999.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £4,399.95Save: £400.00
- Freerider FR1 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31087FREE ShippingThe Freerider FR1 Mobility Scooter is an extremely luxurious class 3 Mobility Scooter that as standard comes with a host of comforting safety features and handy extrasSpecial Price £3,539.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £5,399.95Save: £1,860.00
- Freerider Landranger Deluxe Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31085FREE ShippingThe Freerider Landranger Deluxe is the smaller and lighter of two available Landranger Mobility Scooters, measuring just 1390mm (55") in length.Special Price £2,553.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,999.95Save: £1,446.00
- Freerider City Ranger 6 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31082FREE ShippingThe Freerider City Ranger 6 is exactly the same as its 'big brother' the City Ranger 8 except it has a top speed of 6 mph (9.6 km/h) making it suitable for use on pavements as well as roads.Special Price £1,733.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,259.95Save: £1,526.00
- FreeRider Mini Ranger Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31078FREE ShippingFrom the well known and trusted Freerider brand comes this Freerider Mini Ranger, a transportable and compact scooter that splits into 5 lightweight pieces, ideal for transporting in the boot of a car.Special Price £694.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £899.95Save: £205.00
- Used Freerider Mayfair 4 Mobility Scooter **As New** Item Code: U774614FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Offering exceptional value for money this Used Freerider Mayfair 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter although being second hand is supplied in an "As New" condition.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £999.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,339.95Save: £340.00
- Freerider Mayfair 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG14774FREE ShippingThe Freerider Mayfair 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is an excellent all-round mobility scooter, ideal for people looking to get to and from town and travel in and around shops, hospitals and indoors, and is one of the most popular mobility scooters on the market today.Special Price £1,339.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,799.95Save: £1,460.00
- FreeRider Landranger XL8 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31086FREE ShippingThe FreeRider Landranger XL8 Mobility Scooter is a class leading mobility scooter that has been specially designed to provide extreme levels of comfort and stability over all terrains.Special Price £3,419.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £5,399.95Save: £1,980.00
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section