- Etac Tango Rollator Item Code: MS13554Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.OverviewThe exclusive Tango features a cross folding mechanism, standing upright when folded, taking up very little space and making it easier to store and transport. It is one of the safest walkers on the market thanks to the Etac Braking System, where the braking mechanism is protected in the tube. There are no cables to catch or tangle, and even after several years of use only minimal effort is required to apply the brakes. The brakes are automatically adjusted when the height of the walker is adjusted.Basket included as standard.Deluxe version has basket and also includeds tray and backrest.Please call 0800 567 7222 for the Accessories belowTrayBasketCane HolderBackrest(Plastic)DimensionsHandle Height Adjustable From - 760mm - 980mm (30 - 38½")Overall Width - 600mm (23½")Overall Length - 680mm (26¾")Width Between Handles - 430mm (17")Wheel Diameter - 210mm (8¼")Seat height - 590mm - (23½")SpecificationsTotal Weight - 9.1KgsMax User Weight - 125KG (19½st)Brake Type - StrapStick Holder - no (additional option)Seat Belt Supplied - NoWarranty - 12 MonthsFront Wheel Type - SwivelRear Wheel Type - FixedManual Supplied - YesExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £16.37 with VAT ReliefWas: £18.19Save: £1.82Hurry!
Offer ends 10-07-2022
- Etac Clean Mobile Shower / Commode Chair - Height Adjustable - Attendant Item Code: MS10062FREE ShippingThe Clean Height Adjustable Mobile Shower /Over Toilet Chair - AttendantClean height adjustable is our latest addition to the Clean family.The height can be adjusted to fit perfectly over the toilet, or to simplify transfers.Every detail of the chair is designed to make it functional, safe and easy to use for both users and carers. Easy transfersThe armrests are removable and can be swung sideways for easy side transfers.The footplate can easily be pushed in under the seat which simplifies both side and front transfers.Safe and comfortableSince the footplate always stays on the chair, the user will never risk being seated without feet support.For extra comfort and safety there are several accessories available.Easy height adjustmentThe seat height of Clean is adjustable between 47.5-60 cm (18"-23"), in 2.5 cm (1") increments.The height is easily adjusted by hand without the need for any tools.Easy to handleClean is easy to handle and turns in narrow spaces.The seat design gives good accessibility and facilitates the intimate hygiene.Furthermore, Clean height adjustable will fit over most toilets, both wall and floor mounted, regardless of the height.Specifications:Total width - 55 cm (21")Width between the armrests - 43.5 cm (17")Seat width - 48 cm (19")Weight - 14.4 kg (31.3 lbs)Max user weight - 130 kg (287 lbs)4 Lockable castorsSpecial Price £458.02 with VAT ReliefWas: £492.49Save: £34.47Hurry!
Offer ends 10-07-2022
- Etac Clean Mobile Shower / Commode Chair (55cm) - Self Propelled - Grey Item Code: MS17716FREE ShippingThe Clean Fixed Height Shower Commode Chair - Self Propelled Clean is a new generation of shower commode chair that is comfortable, secure and easy to use. Every detail has been designed to make things easier in the shower and toilet for both users and carers. Designed for durability, Clean has no welding seams or holes, thus reducing the risk of corrosion. The seat is fully open to the rear instead of the front, facilitating intimate hygiene for both carer and user. The armrests can be removed or swung away and the footrest slides quickly and easily underneath the seat when not in use, making transfers easier and safer. This chair has large rear wheels for users who can propel themselves. The rear wheels are mounted well back and the brake handles move under the seat edge when applied, leaving plenty of space for safe and easy side transfers. The self-propelled Clean is a well balanced shower chair that is easy to manoeuvre A full range of accessories are available, allowing the seat to be tailored to the users requirement. Seat width 480mm (183/4") Width between armrests 435mm (17") Length of armrests 360mm (141/4") Distance between seat and armrests 220mm (83/4") External width 690mm (27.1/4") Rear wheels 610mm (24") diameter Weight 14kg Max user 130Kgs (20St) **please note this item is special order and is non returnable**Special Price £707.65 with VAT ReliefWas: £744.89Save: £37.24Hurry!
Offer ends 10-07-2022
- Etac Clean Mobile Shower / Commode Chair - Soft Seat Pad (Grey) Item Code: MS23480FREE Shipping
The Clean Fixed Height Mobile Shower Commode Chair Soft Seat Pad£74.69 with VAT Relief
- Etac Clean Mobile Shower / Commode Chair - Green Soap Dish Item Code: MS13467£10.89 with VAT Relief
- Etac Clean Mobile Shower / Commode Chair - Safety Strap Item Code: MS13469
Etac Clean Mobile Shower / Commode Chair - Safety Strap£25.79 with VAT Relief
- Etac Clean Mobile Shower / Commode Chair - Grey Soap Dish Item Code: MS13468£16.69 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section