- Doorline Neatedge Ramps Item Code: PG33359FREE ShippingHeight Width Weight 1.5cm (0.6") 90cm (35") 1.4kgs (3.1lbs) 2.5cm (1") 90cm (35") 3.1kgs (6.8lbs) 3.5cm (1.4") 90cm (35") 11kgs (24.3lbs) 5cm (2") 90cm (35") 11kgs (24.3lbs) 7.5cm (3") 90cm (35") 18kgs (39.7lbs) 10cm (4") 90cm (35") 31kgs (68.3lbs) 12.5cm (5") 90cm (35") 51kgs (112.4lbs) 2.2cm (0.9") 107cm (42") 3.8kgs (8.4lbs) 3.2cm (1.3") 107cm (42") 7.3kgs (16.1lbs) 5.1cm (2") 152cm (60") 28kgs (61.7lbs) 5.7cm (2.3") 75cm (30") 21.5kgs (47.4lbs)Was:From Special Price £100.06 with VAT Relief£107.59Save:£7.53
- Doorline Variwedge Ramps Item Code: PG17016FREE Shipping
Part of a range of high-quality wheelchair ramps, the multi-sized Doorline Variwedge Threshold Ramp provides improved access around the house to wheelchair users.Was:From Special Price £138.37 with VAT Relief£148.79Save:£10.42
- Doorline Multi Ramps Item Code: PG17112FREE ShippingPVC door threshold problems can easily be beaten with the innovative doorline-multi. This unique product rests securely on the threshold, whilst spreading the weight and creating a strong edge nosing for ramps needed for access from the outside. The result is a comfortable route all the way to the inside of the property.Was:From Special Price £236.40 with VAT Relief£254.19Save:£17.79
- Extra Wide Lightweight Utility Ramps Item Code: PG17105FREE ShippingLightweight Utility Ramp Designed and manufactured for commercial use,the utility ramp has proved itself in many situations,and has an incredible weight capacity.Simple wheel along and lay down in postion ready for use. Features Great for wheelchair access or industrial use Rogged yet lightweight Custom sizes available Enormous weight capacity Two widths available High visibilty kerbs and lips Fixed castors facilitate easy moving and handling Side handle for moving with minimum of effortWas:From Special Price £514.13 with VAT Relief£541.19Save:£27.06
- Aerolight Roll Out Trackways Item Code: PG16880FREE ShippingWas:From Special Price £243.56 with VAT Relief£261.89Save:£18.33
- Aerolight Xtra Folding Ramps Item Code: PG16840FREE ShippingAerolight Xtra Folding Ramps The foundation of the range, these ramps have proved itself again and again.First introduced in 2003 the original style of aerolight ramp has seen more improvements and continues to be the best seller. Features Contrasting colour edge strip increases visibilty Many uses in public and domestic building access Folds for compact storage Quick and easy deploymentClips together when folded Full length hinge for additional strength Folds inwards making it very easy for deployment and preventing grip surface damaging clothes when carring Width 76cm (30") Capacity 350Kgs (772lbs) Weight 5Kgs (11lbs) Stored dimensions L x W x D 60cm x 39cm x 8cm (24" x 15" x 3")Was:From Special Price £262.16 with VAT Relief£281.89Save:£19.73
- Aerolight Broadfold Ramps Item Code: PG26435FREE Shipping
The Aerolight Broadfold Ramp is a premium Mobility Scooter Ramp that features a simple yet effective design that allows it to fold half-ways for compact storage and easy transportation.Was:From Special Price £555.70 with VAT Relief£584.95Save:£29.25
- Aerolight Travel Kerb Ramp Item Code: MS32990FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£353.59 with VAT Relief
- Aerolight Storage bracket kit (for aerolight xtra only) Item Code: MS16876FREE ShippingSpecial Price £180.04 with VAT ReliefWas: £193.59Save: £13.55Hurry!
Offer ends 29-08-2022
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section