- Dietz Power SANGO Slimline Power Wheelchair Item Code: SW052FREE Shipping
This Dietz Power Sango Slimline Power Wheelchair boasts an exceptionally compact chassis to allow for optimum manoeuvrability indoors combined with enhanced traction and comfort, perfect for use outdoors.£5,650.00 with VAT Relief
- Dietz Power SANGO Advanced Power Wheelchair Item Code: SW051FREE Shipping
The Dietz Power Sango Advanced Power Wheelchair is constructed to provide a combination of exceptional traction and comfort perfect for use outdoors along with a compact chassis that ensures a tight turning circle and easy handling when being used indoors.£5,650.00 with VAT Relief
- Dietz Power SANGO XXL Power Wheelchair Item Code: SW050FREE Shipping
The Dietz Power SANGO XXL Power Wheelchair offers a specially designed chassis with heavy-duty features as standard and reinforced wheels for those needing a robust and reliable powered wheelchair, capable of handling larger sizes and user weights of up to 250 kgs (40 stone).£9,795.00 with VAT Relief
- Dietz Taima Rollator - Bag (Small) Item Code: MS33053FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Dietz Taima Rollator Replacement Bag is a great option if you need a little extra storage space, are running errands, taking a stroll, or are doing both. a convenient and easy-to-use addition for your mobility rollator. This replacement bag is made of sturdy materials and is built to last. It can resist regular use and keep your possessions safe while you're out and about. The bag's spacious main area is ideal for holding personal belongings like a wallet, keys, phone, and even little amounts of shopping. The bag attaches fast and simply to your Dietz rollator using straps, and it is a seamless and practical addition. Specifications Width: 280mm (11") Height: 240mm (9.5") Depth: 175mm (7")Express Delivery Available£59.95 with VAT Relief
- Dietz TAiMA GT Ultra Lightweight Rollator Item Code: PG31130FREE ShippingThe Dietz TAiMA GT Ultra Lightweight Rollator has been specially designed to increase independence and confidence in elderly and disabled users and is available in two different sizes making it perfect for all users.Was:From Special Price £221.95 with VAT Relief£276.39Save:£54.44
- Ultra Lightweight Outdoor Rollator Item Code: MS32139FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Ultra Lightweight Outdoor Rollator has been created to promote extreme levels of comfort for the more adventurous user.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £407.00 with VAT ReliefWas: £699.95Save: £292.95
- Ultra Lightweight Rollator Item Code: MS31128FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Ultra Lightweight Rollator is ideal for every day, indoor and outdoor use and has been designed to improve confidence and independence in elderly and disabled users.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £221.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £276.39Save: £54.44
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section