- Cosyfeet Softhold Premium Knee Highs Item Code: PG20713
- Cosyfeet Softhold Premium Hold Ups Item Code: MS21549These premium-quality hold-ups are exceptionally comfy. Our unique Softhold top keeps them gently but firmly in place without digging in or restricting circulation so all you feel is blissful comfort. They're sumptuously soft with stretchy LYCRA fibre that lets you move freely and enhances the comfort and fit.
- Cosyfeet - Softhold Light Knee High - Standard (Natural) Item Code: MS20064
Comfort with added warmth
- This is the warmest hosiery in our range.
- It’s knitted from a special type of nylon called Supplex which allows skin to breathe whilst keeping legs warm.
- These hold-ups feature our exclusive Softhold top which means they’re designed to stay in place comfortably without restricting circulation.
- Cosyfeet Standard Softhold Warm Ribbed Hold Ups - Natural Item Code: MS24249This is the warmest hosiery in our range. It’s knitted from SUPPLEX®, a clever fibre that keeps legs warm but still lets skin breathe. These knee highs also feature our exclusive Softhold® top that gently holds them in place without digging in or restricting your circulation. Ultra-comfy and stretchy throughout for a beautiful fit, they’re soft, durable and wash well.
- Extra Roomy Everyday Stockings - Natural Item Code: MS23150Extra Roomy Everyday Stockings - NaturalExtra roomy for extra comfortUnlike ordinary hosiery, our extra roomy stockings are made with lots more material in the feet and legs to provide an exceptionally generous and comfortable fit for large or swollen legs.These traditional stockings are for use with a suspender belt.Why you'll love Extra Roomy Everyday Stockings...Run resistant knitEasy to put on, thanks to extra roomy fittingIdeal for swollen feet and legs20 DenierOne size fits all shoe sizes
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section