- Trionic Walker Rollator Item Code: MS31497FREE ShippingThis Trionic Rollator Walker is a high quality and reliable walking aid that has been designed to make walking much easier, safe and comfortable for less mobile users.Special Price £749.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £970.09Save: £220.14
- Trionic Veloped Trek Item Code: MS31502FREE ShippingThe Trionic Veloped Trek Walker rollator has been designed with the more adventurous user in mind, fitted with a versatile seat bag and backpack makes this the ideal companion when exploring the great outdoors.Special Price £859.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,173.09Save: £313.14
- Trionic Veloped Golf Item Code: MS31503FREE ShippingThe Trionic Veloped Golf Walker is an exceptionally strong yet stylish mobility aid that ideal for those that enjoy a round of golf but struggle when walking around the course.Special Price £895.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,205.39Save: £309.44
- Trionic Veloped Tour Walker Item Code: MS31501FREE ShippingThe Trionic Veloped Tour Walker is the perfect companion whenever you go outdoors whether its taking a stroll in the park, going shopping or out sightseeing.Special Price £839.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,130.09Save: £290.14
- Trionic Walker Rollator - Special Edition Item Code: MS31498FREE ShippingThis all new Trionic Walker Rollator is supplied with a highly attractive red coloured frame and is fitted with an exceptionally durable and waterproof seat which provides a comfortable resting place.Special Price £749.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £970.09Save: £220.14
- Trionic Walker Rollator - 9 Inch Wheels Item Code: MS31496FREE ShippingThe Trionic Walker Rollator is fitted with 230mm (9") wheels and is a mobility aid of superb quality, offering a wide range of exceptional features to make walking easier, safer and more comfortable.Special Price £674.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £890.09Save: £215.14
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section