- Rollz Flex Shopping Trolley Item Code: MS27723FREE ShippingThe Rollz Flex Shopping Trolley and Rollator combination comes from the well known Topro brand and is supplied in a highly attractive purple colour and has been designed with numerous features that will benefit the user.Special Price £299.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £391.69Save: £91.74
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Matt Black (Small) Item Code: MS31580FREE ShippingThis Rollz Motion 2-in-1 Rollator Transport Chair is supplied in an elegant Matt Black colour and comes from the Rollz brand.Special Price £574.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £648.39Save: £73.44
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Replacement Seat Item Code: MS30141FREE Shipping£178.49 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Footrest (Pair) Item Code: MS30140FREE Shipping£66.09 with VAT Relief
- Topro Rollz Motion - 3 In 1 Package Item Code: MS29830FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£45.69 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion 2-in-1 Rollator Transport Chair - Dark Purple Item Code: MS28782FREE ShippingRollz Motion is a highly unique and innovative rollator that can be turned into a push wheelchair within a few seconds.Special Price £574.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £710.99Save: £136.04
- Rollz Motion 2-in-1 Rollator Transport Chair - Island Blue Item Code: MS28783FREE ShippingThe Rollz Motion 2-in-1 Rollator Transport Chair is available in a range of 4 different colours with this being the Island Blue coloured version.Special Price £574.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £679.29Save: £104.34
- Rollz Motion 2-in-1 Rollator Transport Chair - Pebble White Item Code: MS28784FREE ShippingThe Rollz Motion is a highly versatile 2-in-1 walking aid, it can be used as a simple yet extremely modern rollator and with the flick of the wrist it can then be converted into an exceptionally comfortable wheelchair.£521.39 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Flex Shopping Trolley - Grey Item Code: MS27724FREE ShippingThis is the grey coloured Rollz Flex Shopping Trolley and Rollator combination that boasts height adjustable handles to provide optimum support and promote good posture for users measuring between 1600mm (5' 2") and 1900mm (6' 2").Special Price £299.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £375.09Save: £75.14
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Cup Holder Item Code: MS25873£22.49 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Grey Item Code: MS25858FREE ShippingRollz Motion is a unique and innovative rollator that can be turned into a push wheelchair within a few seconds. Now it’s easy to do a whole range of tasks with the Rollz motion taking on the heavy work, so you can relax and get out and about with ease. Whether it’s shopping or just getting out and about for fresh air and exercise, the versatile features of the Rollz Motion make it invaluable for additional comfort whether in the walking or standing tall position. When stood tall, the ergonomic hand grips that are adjustable in height make walking a safer and more enjoyable experience. When not in use the The Rollz Motion is easily foldable into a compact package, so storage or transportation of the unit is easy. When utilised in the sitting position, the ergonomic cushioned seat provides a highly comfortable user position, making use over longer durations natural and comfortable. Changing the Rollz Motion from rollator to wheelchair is all achieved in a matter of a few clicks. The Rollz wheelchair attachment fits securely and then it’s a simple matter of Pulling the backrest into position in one motion, adjusting the handles and clicking the footrest into place at the front - all achieved in only a matter of seconds. The Rollz Motion revolutionises your ability to both enjoy practical activities like shopping or social events but is also great for days out or family occasions where you need to take the weight off your feet. Then when you’re done, the The Rollz Motion is easily foldable into a compact package.Features: Great for general use, versatile as rollator or wheelchair Simple and fast assembly, change use in seconds Super secure ride and ergonomic grip handles in both modes Compact, foldable and lightweight Hygienic wipe clean surfaces Comfortable cushioned seat Innovative drum brakes, easy to stop and control Great manoeuvrability even in tight spaces Safe ~ Innovative drum brakes for safeand balanced braking Stable ~ Walking tall, steadily and supported between the ergonomic hand grips that are adjustable in height Compact ~ The Rollz Motion is easily foldable into a compact package Comfortable ~ Comfortable ride andnatural Manoeuvrable ~ Light steering and easy motion with the manoeuvrable front wheels Convenient ~ Resting on a comfortable cushioned seat Ease ~ Cross doorsteps and curb easily with the curb assistanceSpecial Price £499.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £648.39Save: £148.40
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Crutch/Cane Holder Item Code: MS25872£22.49 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section