Carbon Fibre Rollators
- Gepard Carbon Fibre Rollator - Small Item Code: MS28916FREE ShippingThis is the smaller of two available Gepard Carbon Fibre Rollators that is ideal for users measuring between 1350mm (4ft 5in) and 1700mm (5ft 7in).Special Price £349.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £426.69Save: £76.74Hurry!
Offer ends 28-09-2020
- Gepard Carbon Fibre Rollator Item Code: MS28915FREE ShippingThis Gepard Carbon Fibre Rollator boasts an exceptionally lightweight frame that is constructed from both carbon fibre and aluminium, meaning it is one of the lightest rollators on the market.Special Price £349.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £426.69Save: £76.74Hurry!
Offer ends 28-09-2020
- Nitro Elite Rollator Item Code: MS28798FREE ShippingWith an ultra lightweight carbon fibre frame weighing only 6.3kg, the Nitro Elite is a stylish and luxurious rollator, which combines sleek design and superb comfort, with useful features and excellent performance. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, the Nitro Elite provides stability and enables users to maintain a steady and fluid walking pattern whilst using. The Nitro Elite features a removable zipped storage bag for carrying essentials, a cane holder and large 25cm (10˝) front casters for easy manoeuvrability in tight spaces. The rollator easily folds with one hand to a compact size for storage and transportation. A handy seat allows users to rest when needed and a soft flexible backrest provides additional comfort and security whilst seated. Features Ultra lightweightcarbon fibre frame Removable zipped bag Side folding for compact storage and transportation Easy to use push button handle height adjustment Cane holder as standard Reflectors on handlesSpecial Price £439.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £467.89Save: £27.94Hurry!
Offer ends 28-09-2020
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section