Trionic Walker Rollator - 9 Inch Wheels
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at email@example.com
Our Price Match Promise
Offer ends 21-06-2021
The Trionic Walker Rollator is fitted with 230mm (9") wheels and is a mobility aid of superb quality, offering a wide range of exceptional features to make walking easier, safer and more comfortable. Available in either a stylish black or red colouring, paired with a sleek and modern design, make this rollator stylish as well as practical. Everything about the Trionic Rollator Walker is designed to make walking with it smooth, comfortable and controlled. From its soft polyurethane wheels to its aluminium brakes, safety is always paramount; users can find purchase on all but the very roughest terrain and brake whenever required. In addition, a parking brake ensures that when the seat is used, the frame cannot move and cause potential injury. The Trionic Rollator Walker also benefits from a synchronised steering system which prevents shimmying wheels and makes manoeuvring the frame smoother. An integrated basket also allows users to carry items such as shopping, sparing them from over-exertion and potentially straining themselves. Its ergonomic design also makes the Trionic Rollator Walker gentle on the hands, wrists and shoulders, protecting them from jarring movements which can easily result in aches and pains. This exceptional mobility can also be folded and its wheels removed to make for easier storage and transportation. To top it all off, this rollator also comes with a 10 year guarantee on all parts not subject to normal wear and tear, providing peace of mind that this aid is built to last.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use
- Soft, polurethane wheels for a smooth ride
- Detachable wheels for easier storage
- Synchronised steering mechanism for improved manoeuvrability
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Well balanced and compact for storage
- Increment-free height adjustment
- Adjustable handle angle for comfort
- Quick folding to enable easier storage and transport
- All-terrain brakes included for improved safety
- Aluminium brake lever for a superior feel
- Motion and parking brake functions
- Water repellent and durable seat and basket
- Ergonomic handles distribute weight evenly
- 360° reflective band on basket for safety
- Colour: BLACK or RED
- Wheel diameter: 230mm (9")
- Minimum recommended user height: 1480mm (4'10")
- Maximum recommended user height: 1880mm (6'2")
- Rollator Walker width: 660mm (26")
- Rollator Walker length: 680mm (27.75")
- Width between handles (centre to centre): 470mm (18.5")
- Minimum handle height: 740mm (29")
- Maximum hangle height: 940mm (37")
- Seat height: 620mm (24.5")
- Seat width: 430mm (17")
- Seat depth: 200mm (8")
- Wheel diameter: 230mm (9")
- Folded Rollator Walker width: 280mm (11")
- Folded Rollator Walker length: 680mm (26.75")
- Folded Rollator Walker height: 820mm (32.25")
- Rollator Walker weight: 9.7 kgs (21.5 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 150 kgs (23.5 stone)
- Tested and approved to European standard for rollators (ISO-11199)
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee (excluding parts subject to normal wear)
|Primary Colour||Black, Red|
|Seat Width (MM)||430.00|
|Seat Height (MM)||620.00|
|Seat Depth (MM)||200.00|
|Overall Width (MM)||660.00 (mm)|
|Overall Height (MM)||940.00 (mm)|
|Overall Length (MM)||680.00 (MM)|
|Folded Width (MM)||280.00|
|Folded Height (MM)||820.00|
|Folded Length (MM)||680.00|
|Front Wheel Size (MM)||230.00|
|Rear Wheel Size (MM)||230.00|
|Front Tyre Type||Solid|
|Rear Tyre Type||Solid|
|Max User Weight (Kgs)||150.00|
|Total Weight (Kgs)||9.70|
|Number of Wheels||4|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section