Powered Toilet Raisers
- Solo Toilet Lift / Raiser - With Dual Arm (Right Switch) Item Code: MS30314FREE ShippingSolo Toilet Lift / Raiser - With Dual Arm (Right Switch)A standard toilet lift is supplied with two batteries so that the backup can always be left on charge outside the bathroom. Installation is straight forward - often all that's needed is to remove the toilet seat and adjust the height to suit. Use of feet on the bottom of the toilet seat allows the product to be locked down for extra secuity, but can be removed easily for cleaning. Stable sturdy and modern, the Solo Toilet Lift is shaped for maximum comfort and is easy to clean. The solo is also available with arm supports which can be raised up to facilitate side transfer. An easy to operate switching system is built in the arms along with a battery status monitoring system.SpecificationsOverall width: 612mm (24")Overall width with arms: 710mm (28")Bowl clearance width: 390mm (15¼")Minimum height: 442mm (17¼)Depth Front to back: 520mm (20½")Hand Control: 130 x 55 x 18mm (5 x 2¼ x ¾)Bowl Height: 380-430mm (15-17")Feet Adjustment: 65mm (2½")Max User Weight: 160Kgs (25St)Special Price £808.85 with VAT Relief
Was: £951.59Save: £142.74
- Uplift Commode Assist With Frame Item Code: MS10512FREE ShippingUplift Commode Assist With FrameFeatuesThis improved version of the Uplift Commode Assist comes with an integral height adjustable frame, re-shaped toilet seat and commode pan.An air powered arm provides the lifting action that supports up to 80% of the users weight.Its slow, controlled movement relieves the stress and strain on joints, lifting only as needed so as to allow the user to retain muscular strength.It is adjustable for weight ranges between 36 and 136kg (6 and 21.1/2 stone).The seat can be removed for cleaning.SpecificationsFrame width 65cm (253/4")Frame depth 52cm (201/2")Seat 42 x 42cm (161/2 x 161/2")Seat height 42 to 58cm (17 to 23")Weight 9.5kgFootprint: Depth 21" Width 26"Special Price £325.20 with VAT Relief
Was: £382.59Save: £57.39
- Solo Toilet Lift / Raiser - Replacement Charger Item Code: MS30251FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £48.78 with VAT Relief
Was: £57.39Save: £8.61
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section