Urinals & Bed Pans
- Male Urinal With Lid Item Code:MS10158Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £3.22 with VAT Relief
Was: £3.79Save: £0.57
- Portable Male/Female Urinal Item Code:MS25734Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £4.69Save: £0.71
- Urolis Spill Proof Male Urinal Item Code:MS26295Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £11.98 with VAT Relief
Was: £14.09Save: £2.11
- Spill Proof Male Urinal Item Code:MS29174FREE ShippingPatterson Medical urinal is designed to ensure no leakage. No matter what position it is placed in, the contents will not escape. The anti-reflux design means that no cover is required, ensuring the urinal is always ready to use. It can even be left in the bed, making it instantly available to the user. Emptied easily at the back using a choice of two caps supplied, standard twist cap, or a childproof cap preventing any unintended opening. The neck is angled, making it easy to use and the removable handle allows easy cleaning and emptying.Special Price £38.41 with VAT Relief
Was: £45.19Save: £6.78
- Selden Odour Neutraliser - 1L Item Code:MS28775Selden Odour Neutraliser is an additive for removing urine and foul odours.The Odour Neutraliser has powerful bactericidal action as well as high level of perfume to re-odorise furnishings after the removal of urine, faeces and vomit. The odour neutraliser prevents bacteria build up in the carpet fibres.Dilution: 1:50 (Chemical Designed For Machine Use)Capacity: 1 LitreSpecial PriceWas: £4.30Save: £0.65
- Bassidoux Bedpan (With Lid) - White Item Code:MS26297Bassidoux Bedpan With Lid - WhiteThe special design of BASSIDOUX minimizes the curvature of the back of 10°.The curved and rounded shapes comfortably fit the body contours.The cavity at the front relieves the sacrum area.Easy handling for the nursing staff.specificationsINSIDE CAPACITY: 2.5 LitreMAX. USER‘S WEIGHT:485 lbs(200 kg)CLEANING: Autoclave 140°C Water and usual detergentLength: 17.25"(44cm)Width: 14.5(37cm)height: 6"(15cm)Special Price £13.93 with VAT Relief
Was: £16.39Save: £2.46
- Bassidoux Bedpan (Without Lid) - Blue Item Code:MS26299Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Bassidoux bedpan - blueThe special design of BASSIDOUX minimizes the curvature of the back of 10°.The curved and rounded shapes comfortably fit the body contours.The cavity at the front relieves the sacrum area.Easy handling for the nursing staff.specifications INSIDE CAPACITY: 2.5 Litre MAX. USER‘S WEIGHT:485 lbs(200 kg) CLEANING: Autoclave 140°C Water and usual detergent Length: 17.25"(44cm) Width: 14.5(37cm) height: 6"(15cm)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £12.40 with VAT Relief
Was: £14.59Save: £2.19
- Waterproof Mats Item Code:MS21134FREE ShippingWaterproof MatsFeaturesProtect carpets with the WacMat, a machine washable rug that is ideal for use as a commode mat or anywhere within the house.Made from 100% cotton pile with a 100% waterproof backing, the WacMat is an ideal accessory where spills may occur.Once washed, the mat may be tumble dried, leaving it clean, odour free and ready for use time and time again.SpecificationsSize 600 x 900mm (23½ x 35½").Machine washable to 40°C.Special Price £59.15 with VAT Relief
Was: £69.59Save: £10.44
- Waterproof Mat - Grey Item Code:MS21135FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.FeaturesProtect carpets with the WacMat, a machine washable rug that is ideal for use as a commode mat or anywhere within the house.Made from 100% cotton pile with a 100% waterproof backing, the WacMat is an ideal accessory where spills may occur.Once washed, the mat may be tumble dried, leaving it clean, odour free and ready for use time and time again.SpecificationsSize 600 x 900mm (23½ x 35½").Machine washable to 40°C.Colour: GreyExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £62.81 with VAT Relief
Was: £73.89Save: £11.08
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section