Items 1-40 of 230
- Carebag - Commode Liner (PK20) Item Code: MS20976Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Carebag - Commode LinerThe CareBag range of hygenic absorbent bags are the unique combination of an easy-to-close hermetic bag with a GelMax super-absorbent pad inside.Upon contact with fluids and materials, the active principles present in the pad will quickly solidify the conents.Designed and recommended to avoid commode soiling the Commode Liner should be placed over any commode bucket/potty.Once used, the liner can then be hermetically sealed and disposed of in regular wastes (as for diapers).This makes cleaning commodes a much easier process.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £11.49 with VAT Relief
Was: £18.39Save: £6.90
- Stacking Commode Replacement Black Toilet Seat Item Code: MS23300Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £4.75 with VAT Relief
Was: £5.59Save: £0.84
- Commode / Shower Chair - Spare Square Bowl Item Code: MS23379Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £8.32 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.79Save: £1.47
- Standard Adjustable Height Commode (Assembled) - Blue Item Code: MS24694FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.FeaturesAn adjustable height, metal commode, that can be stacked.It has a black toilet seat over a plastic commode pan.Supplied with a padded, vinyl covered lift off seat and integral back pad.The legs are adjusted with pin clips and is available with either fixed armrests or removable armrests that are simple push-fits.DimensionsSeat Height - 460 - 610mm (18 - 24")Seat Width - 500mm (19½")Seat Depth - 410mm (16")Back Height - TBAArmrest Height - TBAOverall Width - 760 - 910mm (30 - 36")Overall Height - 560mm (22")Overall Depth - 500mm (19½")Width between arms - 490mm (19¼")Footprint: 560 x 500mm (22 x 19½")SpecificationsTotal Weight - 7.5kgMax User Weight - 25 st (160kg)Chassis Type - SteelFlip Up Armrests - NoRemovable Armrests - NoUpholstery - VinylPadded Back Rest - YesBowl Supplied - YesBowl Capacity - TBAWarranty - TBAManual Supplied -TBAAssembly Required - TBAExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £45.72 with VAT Relief
Was: £53.79Save: £8.07
- Standard Adjustable Height Commode (Flat Pack) - Grey Item Code: MS22477FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Standard Adjustable Height Commode (Flat Pack) - GreyThis Commode Chair is height adjustable and stackable; a neat and practical commode chair manufactured to exacting standards and suitable for use as a bedroom commode or bathroom commode. This Commode Chair has a 5 litre bucket with lid and a padded overseat is also supplied for discretion not in use. The upholstery of the commode is well padded and is vinyl welded to reduce the possibility of bacteria build up.Note this product is flat packed. It is very easy to assemble & no tools are needed.Vinyl welded fixed padded back and detachable padded overseat for improved hygiene5 litre pail with lid as standardCoated tubular steel easy to stack frameHeight adjustableHinged thermoset plastic toilet seatSpecsAperture Depth (mm): 230Aperture Width (mm): 240Height from Floor to Top of Seat (mm): 480-570Height of Arms from Seat (mm): 225Overall Height (mm): 800-900Seat Depth (mm): 350Seat Width (mm): 350Toilet Seat Depth (mm): 350Toilet Seat Width (mm): 360Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £38.50 with VAT Relief
Was: £45.29Save: £6.79
- Bedroom Commode Chair Item Code: MS22009FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This attractively designed woven commode chair integrates subtly into virtually any home décor. The wipe clean weave is flexible and forgiving, giving ample support and comfort for the user. A vinyl covered foam seat pad is supplied, providing a comfortable chair when not in use as a commode. The moulded plastic seat is ergonomically shaped for comfort and also accommodates the easily removable pan, which is supplied with a lid and folding handle for ease of use.Seat height: 462mm(18")Seat width: 437mm (17")Seat depth: 437mm (17")Width at top: 519mm (20.1/2")Total height: 769mm (30.1/4")Base width: 562mm (22")Weight: 7kgMax User weight: 160Kgs (25 Stone)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £157.75 with VAT Relief
Was: £185.59Save: £27.84
- Shaped Replacement Commode Pan / Potty Item Code: MS13463FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Shaped Replacement Commode Pan / PottyThis replacement pan is "tear shaped" & has a locking lid. DimensionsLength of pan 35cm (13.5") (external)Length of pan 30cm (12") (internal)Width 26cm (10.25") (at widest point external)Width 22cm (8.75") (at widest point internal )Depth 11cm (4.5")Capacity 5 LitresExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £40.79 with VAT Relief
Was: £47.99Save: £7.20
- Super Economy Folding Spare Potty Item Code: MS17628Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £7.13 with VAT Relief
Was: £8.39Save: £1.26
- Uppingham Mobile Commode / Shower Chair Item Code: MS23892FREE Shipping
Special Price £213.43 with VAT Relief
- Manufactured from peel resistant, plastic coated steel tubing.
- Very robust stylish product is supplied with a comfortable PU cellular moulded gap-fronted seat, backrest, over seat and padded hinged armrests
- The unit features a pushing handle and 4 braked nylon castors (12.5cm diameter) and commode bowl.
- Includes a rota moulded plastic detachable footrest with 2 positions.
- The footrest simply clips tot he frame and is retracted when not in use.
Was: £251.09Save: £37.66
- Atlantic Commode / Shower Chair - With Foot Rest & Disposable Pan Rack (18") Item Code: MS12135FREE ShippingAtlantic Commode & Shower ChairThis standard Atlantic Commode & Showerchair has a fixed backrest, toilet roll holder & detachable armrests as standard.Note: The disposable pan rack is ideal in a multi-user environment as the risk of cross contamination is dramatically reduced.FeaturesPushing handle allows carer to push commode with easeBraked swivel castors for added safety and manoeurvrabilityPadded upholstered removable over seat for additional comfortFold down foot restCan be wheeled over a standard toiletDimensionsSeat Width - 43cm (18")Seat Depth - 46cm (17.75")Seat Height (With Cushion) - 54cm (21.5")Seat Height (Without Cushion) - 53cm (20.75")Back Height - TBAArmrest Height - TBAOverall Width - 60cm (23.5")Overall Depth With Foot Rests - TBAOverall Depth Without Foot Rests - TBAOverall Height - 99cm (39")Seat To Footrest - TBAWidth between arms - TBAMax Toilet Height - TBASpecificationsTotal Weight - TBAMax User Weight - 160Kgs (25 Stone)Chassis Type - TBAParking Brake - Yes (X 4)Removable Backrest - NoHalf Folding Back - NoAngle Adjustable Back Rest - NoFlip Up Armrests - TBARemoveable Armrests - YesUpholstery - VinylPadded Back Rest - YesSeat Belt Supplied - NoFold Up Foot Plates - YesAngle Adjustable Foot Plates - NoAdjustable Height Foot Rests - NoSwing Away Foot Rests - NoDetachable Foot Rests - NoHeal Strap - N/ABowl Supplied - NOWarranty - 12 MonthsManual Supplied - YesAssembly Requiring Tools - NoSpecial Price £304.12 with VAT Relief
Was: £357.79Save: £53.67
- Aquatec Ocean Shower Commode Chair (X large) - Replacement Back Item Code: MS29232Special Price £23.88 with VAT Relief
Was: £28.09Save: £4.21
- U Shaped Commode Cushion Item Code: MS14997Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £18.18 with VAT Relief
Was: £21.39Save: £3.21
- Aston Wheeled Alloy Shower / Commode Chair- Self Propelled Item Code: MS27516FREE ShippingAston Wheeled Alloy Shower / Commode Chair- Self PropelledProduct FeaturesCan be used solely as a commode where access to toilet is difficultAlso assists in transporting users with restricted mobility from toilet to shower, or vice versa, to limit moving and handling transfersSelf-propelling rear wheel kit available for easy attachment to enable independent usePolyurethane (PU) seat, seat-infill, back and armrests are water-impermeable, easy to clean and comfortableBright blue upholstery provides strong colour contrast for visually impaired usersSeat is moulded for comfort and warmth and has a front cut-away and rear recess to facilitate personal hygieneLightweight, rustproof aluminium frame for ease of manoeuvring/handling and longevitySimple e-clip height adjustment to suit different toilet heightsTool-free height and angle adjustable footplates accommodate user support requirementsFootplates swing in/out to facilitate transfers and are easily removable for ease of storage and transportationArmrests flip up for side transfersBackrest adjusts tool-free in height to suit user and is easily detached/reassembled for storage and transportationSupplied with a 5 litre potty with lid, which is easily removable by sliding from rear of seat4 substantial (12.7cm (5”)) braked castors, manoeuvre easily over different floor surfaces and can be locked in any direction for improved safetyClears standard and disabled WC’s for optimum versatilitySelf-propelling wheels are quick-release to facilitate s torage and transportation and have 61cm (24”) grey, solid and puncture-proof tyres requiring minimum maintenanceRust-proof, easy-reach aluminium brakes on self-propelling wheels allow stable positioning and are durableCan be cleaned easily in domestic environment or thermally decontaminated in automated washing machinesSpecificationsSeat Width 46cm (18")Seat Depth 43cm (17")Seat Height 51cm - 56cm (20" - 22")Width 69cm (27")Depth 108cm (43")Height 97cm - 102cm (38"- 40")Maximum User weight 159Kg (25st)Special Price £370.34 with VAT Relief
Was: £435.69Save: £65.35
- Linton Mobile Commode (Without Footrests) Item Code: MS19743FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Linton Mobile Commode The Linton Mobile Commode has proven to be an excellent portable commode in service as a bathroom or bedroom commode. Now available in a long lasting chrome-plated finish as standard, the Linton Mobile Commode also features a padded cushion overseat and back, which are vinyl welded to reduce bacterial build up. The commode seat is manufactured from blow moulded ABS plastic for improved longevity, simple maintenance and cleaning. Four braked castors, detachable arms and a 'pram' style handle complete the standard features. Swing away detachable footrests are also available for this mobile commode. Details 190kg (30 stone) weight limit. Designed to fit over most WC units Detachable arms as standard. Tough unbreakable blow moulded top as standard Removable vinyl moulded padded cushion (to BS 5852) Four braked castors. Buffers as standard to overseat to reduce movement Pram handle for carer Specification Colour: Grey, White & Chrome Height: 890 mm Width: 450 mm Depth: 490 mm Width Between Arms: 450 mm Footprint (WxD): 515 x 570 Depth Of Seat: 490 mm Overall Height (To Top Of Pram Handle): 890 mm Height From Floor To Seat Underside: 470 mmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £92.30 with VAT Relief
Was: £108.59Save: £16.29
- Lenham Height Adjustable Mobile Commode Item Code: MS21929FREE ShippingThe Lenham height adjustable Mobile Commode offers maximum flexibility; the Lenham Mobile Commode can be adjusted in height so can glide over most raised toilet seats and clear most cisterns.The Lenham Mobile Commode has a chrome plated finish and vinyl welded upholstery as standard. The commode seat is made from blow moulded ABS plastic.This versatile mobile commode also features detachable arms, pram handle and four braked castors as standard.Further details150kg (24 stone) weight limitHeight adjustableDetachable arms as standardFour brake castors as standardPram handle as standardAdditional SpecificationColour: Grey, white and chromeWidth Between Arms: 17.5"-0"(45cm-0cm)Footprint (WxD): 20"-22.5"(51cm-57cm)Depth of seat: 18.5"(47cm)Overall Height (To Top Of Pram Handle): 37"- 41.75"(94cm-106cm)Height From Floor To Seat Underside: 19.25"-33.5"(49cm-62cm)Special Price £106.24 with VAT Relief
Was: £124.99Save: £18.75
- Ashby Commode Chair - Oatmeal Item Code: MS19426FREE ShippingA painted tubular steel frame with built-in plastic seat unit and backrest. The seat unit has a built-in potty and a washable upholstered seat cushion. The frame is height adjustable and is designed for elderly or disabled people who are unable to climb stairs easily.The legs are attached to the seat unit and backrest with Allen bolts.Leg height adjusters are inserted in to the base of the legs and screwed into position. Rubber ferrules are pushed in to the ends of the legs.The frame armrest is designed to support the user in a high position for easy transfer on and of the seat.SpecificationsHeight is adjustable: 450-575mmWidth: 500mmDepth: 420mmMax user weight: 160kgColour: OatmealSpecial Price £200.59 with VAT Relief
Was: £235.99Save: £35.40
- Replacement Bucket For Upholstered Commode - Dark Wood Item Code: MS26557Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £5.37 with VAT Relief
Was: £6.32Save: £0.95
- Large Commode / Chemical Toilet Buckets - 5ltr Bucket Only Item Code: MS19744Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £4.75 with VAT Relief
Was: £5.59Save: £0.84
- Height Adjustable Drop Arm Mobile Commode Item Code: MS16353FREE ShippingHeight Adjustable Drop Arm Mobile CommodeFeaturesChromium plated steel4 brake 12.5 cms (5")Drop down padded armrestsMoulded polypropylene seatPlastic bowl - removableFlame retardant upholstered over seat and back restHeight Adjustable legsIn-built pushing handleSpecificationsSeat Height 54-64cm (21-25")Seat Width 44 cm (17")Seat Depth 46 cm (18")Width 52 cm (20")Height 92-102 cm (36-40")Depth 55 cm (22")Width Between Arms 43 cm (17")Weight of Product 13.9 kgs (31lbs)Maximum User Weight 125 kgs (275lbs)** Footrests can by purchased as a optional extra (1 left 1 right) ***Please note seat height measurement is to top of seat apertureSpecial Price £159.03 with VAT Relief
Was: £187.09Save: £28.06
- Deluxe Armchair Style Commode Chair - Tapestry Item Code: MS30638FREE ShippingArmchair Deluxe Commode Chair Discreet potty and contemporary design avoids any embarrassment to the user.Ideal for the living room or bedroom.The frame is polished hardwood and the seat and backrest are padded with vinyl upholstery giving the appearance of household furniture.The seat upholstery is vinyl to allow for easy cleaning and is removable.The inner plastic seat tray can be removed to convert this commode to an ordinary household chair.By removing the cassette, which contains the potty, it allows soiled parts to be cleaned away from the bedroom.The lift and seal arrangement of the lid handle seals the contents for easy transportation and allows the chair to return normal use.This Item Comes Already AssembledSpecificationsLength: 47cmDepth: 51cmHeight to seat: 50cmOverall height: 80cmMax user weight: 190kg.Special Price £282.28 with VAT Relief
Was: £332.09Save: £49.81
- Sherwood Bariatric Commode Item Code: MS22947FREE ShippingThe Sherwood Bariatric Commode offers the user comfort, stability and independence for use anywhere within the home. This sturdy, metal framed commode has a thick padded backrest and seat, providing the user with additional comfort whilst seated for long periods. A padded seat cover is also supplied. The armrests are simple to remove, allowing the user to side transfer from the bed, wheelchair or even an armchair. Supplied with a large square bowl, which can be easily removed from the front or rear of the commode.Seat height 480 to 635mm (19 to 25")Seat width 660mm (26")Seat depth 500m (20")Height of armrest 220mm (8.¾")Size of aperture 280 x 230mm (11 x 9")Max User Weight: 254Kgs (40St)Special Price £209.94 with VAT Relief
Was: £246.99Save: £37.05
- Commode Cushion Item Code: MS12186FREE ShippingCommode Cushion Clinically proven commode cushion that provides better pressure relief and distribution than visco-elastic and some leading air cushions.Washable at 40°CSize: 500 x 500 x 100mm (20 x 20 x 4")Weight: 600gNote: The cushion & cover are sold separately but the cushion can be used as supplied or with an optional autoclavable cover as illustrated.Item is pictured with optional cover fitted. MS12186Special Price £113.72 with VAT Relief
Was: £133.79Save: £20.07
- Commode Cushion Cover Item Code: MS12187FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £79.72 with VAT Relief
Was: £93.79Save: £14.07
- Invacare - Glideabout Wheeled Commode (Spare Potty / Pail) Item Code: MS24856FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £31.27 with VAT Relief
Was: £36.79Save: £5.52
- Chrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - Without Footrests (Square Bowl) Item Code: MS28173FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Chrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - Without Footrests (Square Bowl)This commode comes with detachable armrests for easy side transfer and a detachable backrest for storage. Push handles and swivelling castors are fitted as standard, enabling the chair to be easily manoeuvred over the toilet. The blow moulded aperture seat is hygienic and easy to clean.SpecificationsDiameter of Castors: 120mm (4¾")Floor to Top of Armrest: 750mm (29½")Maximum Load Weight: 190kg/30stMaximum User Weight: 190kg/30stOverall Depth: 570mm (22½")Overall Height: 875mm (34½")Overall Width: 520mm (20½")Seat Depth: 450mm (17¾")Seat Height: 500mm (19¾")Seat Width: 430mm (17")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £93.15 with VAT Relief
Was: £109.59Save: £16.44
- Aquatec Ocean Shower Commode Chair - Attendant Item Code: MS25207FREE ShippingAquatec Ocean series of shower commode chairs offers a flexible, modular solution for a wide range of clients.Features Soft Seat with removeable Insert Commode Pan & lid Stable, stainless steel frame Individually adjustable seat height: no tools required Machine-washable adjustable backrest with quick-release buckles, can be adjusted to the user Space-saving push bar to enable optimal positioning over the toilet Ergonomic, swing-away armrests can be adjusted to two different height levels Height-adjustable, swing-away and detachable footrests for simple transfer Fold-away, textured footplates with heel loops provide a safe position Specifications Seat Width: 48cm Seat Depth: 45cm Seat height: 47-60cm Total Width: 56cm Total Depth: 90cm Total Height: 94-107cm Length Without Footrest: 70cm Footplate Depth: 15cm Armrest Height: 68-85cm Footrest to seat: 25-49cm Width Between Arms: 46cm Castors: 5" (127mm)Special Price £305.31 with VAT Relief
Was: £359.19Save: £53.88
- The Bewl Attendant Adjustable Height Shower Chair (Single Foot Plate) Item Code: MS22412FREE ShippingThe Bewl Adjustable Height Shower ChairThe Bewl Adjustable Height Shower Chair is manufactured from high quality materials and boasts a rust free all alloy frame.As the name suggests the Bewl Shower Commode Chair is height adjustable allowing it to be set at the optimum height for the user.The seat and back support are manufactured from PU foam and are contoured for comfort and support.The height adjustable Bewl Shower Commode Chair also features a fold away footrest as standard and a larger overall footprint for increased stability.Further Details127kg (20 stone) weight limitHeight adjustable for increased flexibilityLarger footprint for improved stabilityFold away footrestAll alloy lightweight frameAdditional SpecificationWeight: 15.00kgColour: Grey and whiteWidth Between Arms: 48.5cmHeight Of Arms From Seat: 23cmHeight Of Seat From Floor: 52.5 - 57.5cmFootprint (WxD): 53 - 60cmHeight To Top Of Back From Floor: 99.5 - 104.5cmDepth of seat: 43.5cmWidth Of Seat: 43.5cmSpecial Price £286.19 with VAT Relief
Was: £336.69Save: £50.50
- TransAqua Shower/Commode Chair - Attendent propelled- Medium Item Code: MS24442FREE ShippingProduct Version: Attendant Propelled - Medium - AssembledBenefits carers and users by preventing the need for additional transfers and the need for separate items of equipment in the shower and toilet. Fold away / arm rests enable side transfers and easier access for carers.The TransAqua Shower/Commode Chair combines durable stainless steel with modular construction. The new TransAqua range of shower chairs offer flexibility for both user and carer. A polished stainless steel frame offers resistance to corrosion and ensures a durable, long lasting finish for extended life. Features - All TransAqua modelsCorrosion resistant polished stainless steel frame HF welded seat Swing away and removable locking armrests Swing away and removable height adjustable footplates Removable seat Wide choice of accessories to suit individual user and carer requirements Braked castors - for added safety when transferring Maximum user weight 190kg (30st) Can be autoclaved on cleaning cycles at 80°C.Transaqua Range Superior Design Features Hygienic Horseshoe Seat Construction. HF welded horseshoe seat is completely sealed against water. Seat fabric contains Biocene, an anti-fungal agent that offers increased levels of hygiene and reduced risk of cross infection. Soft padded seat is easily removable for cleaning and to help maintain hygiene standards. Swing away and removable locking armrests for ease of side transfers allowing the user to move onto the shower chair without the need for manual handling Swing away, removable height adjustable footplates adjustable to suit user requirements and swing clear for easy carer access and hoisting. Anti-tip bars designed to prevent tipping for added safety.Dimensions:Attendant Propelled 457mm (18") Chair Width:Product weight: 16kg (35lb)Special Price £682.54 with VAT Relief
Was: £802.99Save: £120.45
- Romachair - Stainless Steel (18" Seat) Item Code: MS23845FREE Shipping
The Romachair is a combined shower and commode constructed from stainless steel making it entirely rust free It is available with several accessories consisting of toilet tissue holder, transfer board, oxygen bottle holder, IV pole, rear basket, hand sanitizer holders and hand wipe holders.Special Price £390.57 with VAT Relief
Was: £459.49Save: £68.92
- Commode Bedside Bariatric Seat Width 24" Item Code: MS23645FREE ShippingCommode Bedside Bariatric Seat Width 24"FeaturesThe Bariatric Shower Bench and Bedside Commode have been designed with a number of features that help provide a comfortable seat for bariatric users. The backrest can be adjusted in depth +/- 60mm (2 1/4˝) and has curved tubing to ensure comfort for any body shape. Having the right height for the user ensures success in getting in and out of the chair and these chairs are adjustable from 420 to 550mm (16 1/2 to 21 1/2˝). ‘Butterfly' armrests ensure the body doesn't get squeezed getting in to and out of the chair whilst providing a good grip for sitting and getting up. The high-tech, lightweight tubing provides the highest strength at the lowest weight and the removable seat pad ensures these items are easy to clean. The Bedside Commode can also be used as a shower chair with a cut-out seat and includes a pan as standard. SpecificationSeating depth 400 to 520mm (15 3/4 to 20 1/2˝)Max User Weight 325KG (51 Stone)Seat Aperture Width 24 cm Length 35cmSpecial PriceWas: £627.19Save: £94.08
- Carebag - Commode Liner (PK2) Item Code: MS20974Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Carebag - Commode LinerThe CareBag range of hygenic absorbent bags are the unique combination of an easy-to-close hermetic bag with a GelMax super-absorbent pad inside.Upon contact with fluids and materials, the active principles present in the pad will quickly solidify the conents.Designed and recommended to avoid commode soiling the Commode Liner should be placed over any commode bucket/potty.Once used, the liner can then be hermetically sealed and disposed of in regular wastes (as for diapers).This makes cleaning commodes a much easier process.Note: Supplied as a pack of two - ideal for testing out! we also sell them as a pack of twenty see the related productsExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.99Save: £8.00
- Chemical Toilet / Commode - (Adjustabled Pan Rack) Item Code: MS22175FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Commode Chair is ideal as a bathroom commode or bedroom commode chair. It is height adjustable and has the added benefit of an adjustable sliding pan rack, this enables the Commode Chair to accommodate 5, 10 and 20 litre commode pails/buckets. As with all our commodes, the seat and back are vinyl welded for hygiene and safety.Details154 kg (25 stone) weight limitBrown coated tubular steelHeight adjustableFixed padded back, detachable padded overseatHinged plastic toilet seat and 5 litre pail with lidColour: Black and brownNote: This commodes differs from simillar commodes because the bucket holder is adjustable, thus will take larger buckets.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £50.06 with VAT Relief
Was: £58.89Save: £8.83
- Large Commode / Chemical Toilet Buckets - 20ltr Bucket Only Item Code: MS22177Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £8.58 with VAT Relief
Was: £10.09Save: £1.51
- Large Commode / Chemical Toilet Buckets - 10ltr Bucket Only Item Code: MS19745Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £8.24 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.69Save: £1.45
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section