Bottom wipers provide an easier solution to cleanliness, hygiene and personal care with dignity. The models we stock are of high quality design and manufacture, to give long-term quality daily use. Our Bottom wipers come in a variety of types, each with their own unique features and benefits, so we make it easy for you to compare and find the one that’s just right for your needs.
- Portable Bidet Item Code:MS16659Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £7.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.98Save: £1.99
- Buckingham Compact Easywipe - Bottom Wiper Item Code:MS14837Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Buckingham Compact EasywipeBuckingham healthcare have developed a compact easywipe that folds easily into a discreet travet case. The compact easywipe features the same benefits of personal claeaning as the standard easywipe. Folded away in a travel case the device can be discreetly hidden away in a handbag of pocket SpecificationsLength: 37.5(15")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £25.66 with VAT Relief
Was: £30.19Save: £4.53
- Bottom Buddy - Bottom Wiper Item Code:MS11123FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The answer to personal hygiene when reaching is difficult. A soft, flexible head grips any tissue or pre-moistened wipe securely and releases the paper with the push of a button onthe easy-to-use handle. In short, this unique, patented designis comfortable, effective and simple.Length 26cm (10.5")Storage bag includedExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £49.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £81.99Save: £32.00
- Folding Bottom Wiper Item Code:MS10546Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £10.79 with VAT Relief
Was: £12.69Save: £1.90
- Buckingham Easywipe - Bottom Wiper Item Code:MS10060Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Buckingham EasywipeThe Buckinham EasyWipe is a toilet paper wiping aid for those who have a hard time reaching.The EasyWipe is a 15 inch long ergonomically designed device that reaches and cleans where you can't. This soft and smooth design has a simple, uncomplicated mechanism which grips the toilet tissue firmly and releases it cleanly, thus abolishing the need to touch the tissue after wiping. It works equally well with toilet tissue or wet wipes and it comes with its own carrying case to help maintain your privacy and dignity.This totally new and innovative design overcomes the drawbacks of any existing devices and ensures personal hygiene for those who find reaching difficult.The design of the Buckingham Easywipe has been thoroughly researched and the resultant ergonomic shape helps anyone with limited dexterity.The patented shape and mechanism of the Buckingham Easywipe grips the toilet tissue firmly and releases it cleanly and removes the need to touch the paper after using.FeaturesFlexible head holds toilet tissue or pre-moistened wipesCurved, 15 inch long design reaches and wipes where you can'tNo need to touch tissue after use; simply push the button and the tissue is releasedSimple-to-use and easy-to-cleanComes with carry bagHelps maintain your privacy and dignityLatex-freeIncludedOne EasyWipe from Buckingham HealthcareCarry BagSpecificationsLength 15"Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £17.59 with VAT Relief
Was: £20.69Save: £3.10
- Bottom Wiper Item Code:MS10547Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Bottom WiperDesigned by the Bath Institute for Medical Engineering, this bottom wiper has a moulded plastic head with recessed serrations to grip the paper. Mounted on a lightweight curved handle it is designed to be used from the front. The paper is easily removed after use.SpecificationsLength 26.5cm (10.1/2")Weight 70g.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £10.19 with VAT Relief
Was: £11.99Save: £1.80
- Quad Inspection Mirror Item Code:MS11772FREE ShippingQuad Inspection MirrorThe two handles on the 12" (30cm) long shaft make this mirror easy to bend or twist to the desired position. The oval mirror measures 100 x 150mm (4x 6") and is break resistant. Handle measures 140mm (5½") long and has an adjustable-length hand loop. Additional finger loop on the shaft.Special PriceWas: £66.79Save: £10.02
- Selfwipe Toilet Aid - Bottom Wiper Item Code:MS11124FREE ShippingSelfwipe Toilet Aid - Bottom WiperFor those with difficulties cleaning themselves after toileting. The unique finger-shaped tip allows pressure to be applied in precise locations, and the SelfWipe features an easy-to-use release button, just release to drop the used tissue into the toilet. Includes a roller handle for toilet tissue for completeone-handed use .Handle length: 10"Clamp length: 5"Special Price £49.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £87.79Save: £37.80
- Self Wipe Toilet Aid / Bottom Wiper Item Code:MS24903Self Wipe Toilet AidFeatures Ensures personal hygiene for those who find reaching behind difficult, helping those with limited dexterity.The rounded soft and smooth design has a simple, uncomplicated mechanism, which grips the toilet tissue firmly and releases it cleanly without the need to touch the tissue after wiping.Suitable for use with either toilet tissue or wet wipes. Specifications:Plastic with soft rubber gripsColour: White - BlueLength: 38cmWeight: 140g£12.49 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section