Titan AXS Power Chair
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
Offer ends 10-07-2022
Got A Question? Click Here!
As the name would suggest, the Titan AXS Power Chair is both strong on performance, value and winning state-of-the-art features and user benefits. This chair provides an exceptional level of rider comfort and security due to its drive wheel position and flexible front castor wheels, as well as Mid wheel drive for optimum manoeuvrability for both outdoor or indoor use. The Titan AXS Power Chair has a maximum range of 19 miles on a full battery charge meaning the scope for plenty of distance in between battery charges. This Powerchair has Powerful 320W motors allowing for robust use and the power to tackle multiple terrains and surfaces with ease. The Titan also benefits from having a fully height adjustable and removable headrest to suit user requirements. This is also complemented by Flip-up armrests allowing for improved access to tables, desks etc. and allowing to facilitate easy transfers with minimum hassle or discomfort. For additional safety and security a seatbelt is provided giving that extra peace of mind to the user. Top speed on this model is a nifty 4MPH and the chair comes with a generous maximum weight capacity of 136 kgs (21 stone). If getting around in both style and comfort is important to you, the Titan AXS will be a strong contender.
Features and Benefits:
- High performance model, indoors or outdoors
- Dynamic LiNX programmable controller
- Mid-wheel drive for optimum manoeuvrability
- Six wheels provide added stability when using the powerchair
- Height adjustable seat with high back and headrest for added comfort
- Swivel seat facilitates easy transfers on and off the chair
- Freewheel Mode to allow the use of the powerchair without switching the motor on
- Height adjustable and removable headrest to suit user requirements
- Flip-up armrests allow improved access to tables, desks etc. and allowing to facilitate easy transfers
- Dynamic LiNX programmable controller provides an easy and enjoyable driving experience
- Moulded PU armrests that are width, height and angle adjustable to suit comfort preferences
- Angle and height adjustable flip-up footplate to facilitate transfers
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Seatbelt included for additional safety and security
- Colour: Comes with Blue & Red interchangeable panels
- Maximum range: 15 miles
- Top speed: 4 mph
- Motor: 320 watt
- Battery requirements: 2x 12v 33Ah
- Titan AXS width: 590mm (23.5")
- Titan AXS length: 1000mm (39.25")
- Titan AXS height: 1120mm (44")
- Seat width: 450mm (18")
- Seat depth: 450mm (18")
- Seat height: 450mm (18")
- Turning radius: 510mm (20")
- Castor wheel size: 150mm x 50mm (6" x 2")
- Drive wheel size: 250mm x 75mm (10" x 3")
- Ground clearance: 35mm (2.5")
- Wheelchair weight: 78 kgs (172 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 135 kgs (21 stone)
|Electric Seat Raise/Lower||No|
|Half Folding Back||No|
|Quick Release Rear Wheels||No|
|Seat Belt Supplied||No|
|Detachable Foot Rests||No|
|Anti Tip Wheels||No|
|Standard Warranty||12 Months|
|Drive Titan AXS Manual.pdf||1.4 MB||Download|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section