Pilates & Yoga
- Sissel Pilates Roller Pro - 45cm Item Code: MS21941Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Sissel Pilates Roller ProSolid synthetic rubber Pilates roller durable, professional quality.Suitable for all levels of Pilates classes.Expands your exercise options.Can be used with other equipment eg. SISSEL Pilates Roller Head Align Dynamic.Ideal for ITB stretching.Complete with exercise chart.Synthetic rubber maintains it's shape better than hardened foam rollers.Latex and phthalate free.Size:Ø 15 cm (6")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £35.20Save: £5.28
- Sissel Pilates & Yoga Mat Item Code: MS21949Sissel Pilates & Yoga MatPilates and Yoga mat, lightweight and comfortable.High quality, anti-slip exercise mat with fabric border.Easy to roll up making it easy to carry.Easy to clean and keep hygienic.Non toxic construction.Latex and phthalate free.Size: 2' x 5' 6" (60 cm x 170 cm), depth 1/4" (0.6 cm).Special PriceWas: £26.78Save: £4.02
- YOGA ON THE BALL Item Code: MS10955FREE ShippingWritten by Carol Mitchell, a medical exercise specialist, this book offers an innovative workout that combines the science of yoga with the technology of the exercise ball. The exercises are designed to engage several muscle groups simultaneously while challenging balance and spatial awareness. 67 postures, from introductory to advanced, are accompanied by more than 225 photographs and detailed step-by-step instructions.Special PriceWas: £85.49Save: £12.83
- Therapy Ball Softgym Over Item Code: MS23706
The premier mini-ball, made by the the creators of the Gymnic
Therapy Ball. Enhances resistance training, Pilates, or other workout routines.
The Overball has a soft, easy grip texture.
Colour may vary.Special PriceWas: £7.68Save: £1.15
- Sissel Pilates Band Item Code: PG143-9Sissel Pilates BandThe SISSEL Pilates Band is made from 100% non stretch cotton canvas.Integrated pockets give simple support helping you achieve increased core stability.Increases resistance to intensify the exercise.Helps maintain your posture whilst exercising.Complete with poster showing selected exercises.Colour: Red, Blue and natural.Size: 8" x 50" (20 cm x 125 cm), with 6 integrated pockets
- Sissel Pilates Ball Item Code: PD142-9
- Sissel Pilates Roller Pro - 90cm Item Code: MS21942FREE ShippingSissel Pilates Roller ProSolid synthetic rubber Pilates roller durable, professional quality.Suitable for all levels of Pilates classes.Expands your exercise options.Can be used with other equipment eg. SISSEL Pilates Roller Head Align Dynamic.Ideal for ITB stretching.Complete with exercise chart.Synthetic rubber maintains it's shape better than hardened foam rollers.Latex and phthalate free.Size:Ø 15 cm (6")Special PriceWas: £50.09Save: £7.51
- Sissel Pilates Roller Soft Item Code: MS21943FREE ShippingSissel Pilates Roller SoftPilates Foam Roller, soft, ideal for people with poor balance control.A softer mix of materiel immediately responds to pressure, making it more comfortable and stable.Reacts slower than the Pilates Pro roller or standard Pilates roller.Exercise poster included.Textured surface.Latex and phthalate free.Colour: dark/light blue.Size: 6" (diameter) x 36" (length), 15 cm x 90 cm.Special PriceWas: £45.10Save: £6.77
- Sissel Pilates Circle Item Code: MS21948Sissel Pilates CircleThe Pilates "Magic" circle resistance training ring.A covered flexible metal ring with padded handles.The universal exercise ring for Pilates.Used for developing upper and lower body strength.Improving core stability and muscle control.Ideal for control when performing "sit ups".Can be used with other Pilates and fitness equipment.Complete with exercise chart.Size:38 cm diameter.Special PriceWas: £29.39Save: £4.40
- Sissel Yoga Relax Item Code: PG167-9FREE Shipping
- Sissel Pilates Toning Ball Item Code: PG148-9Sissel Pilates Toning BallPilates toning ball ideal for shoulder rehab, muscle stabilisation and retraining.Pilates Toning balls increase the range of mat exercises.Pilates exercises can easily be adapted to use light weight toning balls.Ideal for shoulder rehab, muscle stabilisation and retraining.Increase strength, stamina and flexibility in arms, shoulders and upper torso.Soft, non bounce toning ball.Available in two weights 450g and 900g.Size: Ø9cm.Colour: blue.Sold as singles not pairs.
- Sissel Pilates Socks - Cotton Item Code: PG147-9
- Sissel Pilates Socks - Bamboo Item Code: PG146-9Sissel Pilates Socks - BambooThe toe sock for better tactile perception and correct exercising!Sky Blue - 70% bamboo fibre, 25% polyester and 5% spandex.Fushia - 70% bamboo fibre, 25% polyester and 5% spandex.Bamboo fibre is hygienic, de-odorising and moisture absorbing.Socks are warm in winter, cool in summer.Rubberised non slip sole.Sizes:Small/Medium 3 - 7Large/X-large 7 - 11
- Sissel Pilates Roller Item Code: PD144-9Sissel Pilates RollerPilates roll in extruded foam to improve core stabilisation and balance.Pilates rollers are used to enhance balance and core stabilisation.Ideal for rehabilitation.Can be used in the Feldenkrais Method.Used at a right angle or parallel to the spine.Manufactured from extruded foam.Colour: white.Size: Ø 4" (10 cm) x 18" (45 cm).Ø 4" (10 cm) x 36" (90 cm).
- Sissel Pilates Roller Head Align Dynamic Item Code: MS21944Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Sissel Pilates Roller Head Align DynamicPilates exercises with intelligence!Dynamic innovation for the Pilates sector.New product, prevents hyperextension of the cervical spine.Head is placed in an anatomically correct position.Optimum body alignment.Dynamic rounded shape.Practical tool for Pilates mat and roller exercises.Can be used independently.Synthetic rubber.Latex and phthalate free.Colour, Blue MarbledCan be used with any 15cm/6" diameter Sissel Pilates roller.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £20.69Save: £3.11
- Sissel Pilates Roller Centre Item Code: MS21947Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £30.89Save: £4.63
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section