- HD Steel Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS28153FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Economical and compact home exerciser. This exerciser helps restore muscle strength, circulation and coordination to the lower and upper extremities. Can be stored easily under a chair or bed. Durable steel frame, non-slip tips.Specifications510 x 400 x 230mm (20 x 15.75 x 9")Note: Requires basic assembly.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £31.49 with VAT Relief
Was: £34.99Save: £3.50
- Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS27143FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £31.49 with VAT Relief
Was: £34.99Save: £3.50
- Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser / Bike Item Code: MS23883FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The ideal solution for those looking to exercise from their own homes! The Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser/ Bike can be your training partner in perhaps recovering from illness when muscles need to be built back up or just to maintain the muscle mass and fitness which you already have. It is imperative, particularly as we get older, to keep moving- our bodies were designed to move and the benefits of daily movement cannot be underestimated. The Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser can be used to exercise both the arms and legs- when exercising the legs, the machine can be used from a seated position or lying down. To exercise arms- simply place on a table. The Pedal Exerciser can be set to various speeds and has a built in digital monitor which will record the elapsed time, speed and calories burned. The pedals are very comfortable and are designed to move forwards or backwards thus targeting different muscle groups. There is also a handy remote control included. The Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser is easy to assemble and easy to store away – compact design means minimal storage space. Features Motorised exercise machinery Targets arms and legs Remote control Varied speeds Built in digital monitor. Specifications Colour: White Depth (mm): 280 Footprint (WxD) Min/Max (mm): 300x470 Height (mm): 200 Net weight (kg): 5.5 Packing: Retail Box Product Dimensions (mm): 200x415x280 Width (mm): 415 ***Not to be used with a pace maker****Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £79.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £129.98Save: £49.99
- Mini-Stepper With LED Display And Training Ropes Item Code: MS23118FREE ShippingMini-Stepper With LED Display And Training RopesFeaturesThe Mini-Stepper is ideal if you are keen to exercise from the comfort of your own home.Using the pedals provides strength training and exercise for the legs, hips and buttocks, while your arms and upperbody muscles can be targeted with the removable latex expander bands (training ropes), featuring comfortable hand grips.Use seated or standing.Compact design for easy storage when not in use.Ideal for Private Exercise at HomeIncludes Soft-Grip Resistance Bands for ArmsOffers Upper and Lower Body WorkoutLCD Screen with Time, Calories and Step CounterStrong, Anti-Slip Pedals and High Quality SpringSpecificationsColour: White/BlueWeight: 7kgDimensions: 370x230x470mmBatteries: 1xAAA (not supplied)Packing: Retail BoxSpecial PriceWas: £47.39Save: £4.74
- Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS10762Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £17.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £34.99Save: £17.00
- OxyCycle II Powered Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS18983FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Oxy- Cycle 2 really is an invaluable piece of equipment for passive training. The oxy-cycle 2 can really help to strengthen your arms and legs perhaps after illness or injury or indeed just to maintain your muscle mass and mobility. The exercise is gentle and stress free yet very effective in maintaining mobility. Often as we get older or after illness, mobility can be greatly reduced and the lack of movement really can lead to further complications. Mobility is key and the Oxy- Cycle 2 can provide that in a low stress and impact way thus avoiding further injury. The Oxy-Cycle can help you to tailor the workout to your own pace and capability and will adjust with you as improvement is made. The movement of the limbs on this low impact piece of equipment can also aid blood circulation. The Oxy-Cycle has a light weight compact design, adjustable speed and an LED display showing time, calories burned and RPM Level. There is also an anti-slip mat provided.Features: Passive training Helps strengthen arms and legs Can help to increase circulation Tailor workouts individually Improves mobility after illness or injury Light weight compact design Specifications: 50x46x38 cm 8 kg 230V AC 50 Hz 60 Watt 20 - 65 rpmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £219.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £339.99Save: £120.00
- OxyCycle III Active & Passive Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS20731FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Oxycycle 111 is the ideal exercise tool for low impact exercising. The Oxycycle can help improve circulation and increase mobility perhaps after illness or even just to maintain physical activity. The fact that the Oxycycle is used in a seated position means that it is a non-weight bearing exercise, yet is very effective in toning muscles, gently raising the heartrate and keeping you active! The equipment can be used anywhere and personalised to your individual requirements. The adjustable speed and resistance means that it can be used for active and passive training- therefore you are able to increase or decrease the difficulty of the exercise. The Oxycycle can be used for both upper and lower body workouts- therefore providing a whole-body exercise system. The system is constructed around a lightweight, compact design making it easy to move around and store. There is a 15-minute timer switch to help you time your workouts- an LED display which will show time spent and calories burned. There is a handy non-slip mat on which to place your Oxycycle and there are interchangeable handgrip pedals so that you can change to suit your own requirements. The Oxycycle really is a very handy piece of equipment to have to maintain your own health, fitness and mobility. Features Low impact exercise equipment Personalised to own requirements Aids mobility and circulation Active or passive training LED Display Specifications Size: 50x46x38 cm Weight: 8 kg 230V AC 50 Hz 60 Watt 20 - 65 rpmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £359.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £539.99Save: £180.00
- Restorator III Home Model Item Code: MS10377FREE ShippingRestorator III Home ModelFeaturesThis cycle exerciser is a favourite for home based exercise because it is so easy to use.Clamps easily to chair legs or client's wheelchair for quick, versatile setup.Resistance can be varied from 0 to 6kg (0 to 13lbs).A simple turn of a knob adjusts the length for individual needs.Self PoweredSpecial Price £408.77 with VAT Relief
Was: £454.19Save: £45.42
- Restorator III Clinic Model Item Code: MS10378FREE ShippingRestorator III Clinic ModelFeaturesProvides the aerobic benefit of cycle exercise for those who can?t sit on bicycles. Knob handle lets you vary the resistance from approximately 0 to 6kg (0 to 13lbs). A second knob lets you move the unit forward or backward to accommodate different leg lengths and it has length adjustable pedals.Self PoweredSpecial PriceWas: £684.70Save: £68.47
- Home Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS15514Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Home Pedal ExerciserFeatures and BenefitsPedal exerciser for use around the home, in the office, etcThe resistance from the pedals can be adjusted to increase or decrease the effort required.On-board computer to show time or gauge calories consumed, cycles or RPM.Easily folds for storagePedals come complete with toe-straps.SpecificationsPacked: 40cm (D) x 19cm (W) x 34cm (H)2.4kg Gross WeightOperating: 48cm (D) x 37cm (W) x 27cm (H)2kg Net WeightExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £18.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £39.99Save: £21.00
- Economy Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS12781Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Enjoy exercising while reading or watching television. This pedal exerciser assists in restoring muscle strength, circulation, co-ordination and fitness. It can be used on the floor to improve the lower body or on a table top as an arm exerciser. Our pedal exerciser is superb quality produced in chrome.It is lightweight with rubber non-slip feet, adjustable pedal stirrups and is easily portable. It incorporates an easy to operate tension adjustment over a large range of resistances allowing the user to utilize a progressive exercise programme.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £25.46 with VAT Relief
Was: £28.29Save: £2.83
- OxyCycle I Active & Passive Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS29396FREE ShippingFor ACTIVE training only. The OxyCycle I Pedal Exerciser is used for upper and lower body exercises. The adjustable resistance makes it a great product to progressively strengthen your arms and legs. The OxyCycle I Pedal Exerciser is used for upper and lower body exercises. The adjustable resistance makes it a great product to progressively strengthen your arms and legs. The OxyCycle I Pedal Exerciser has a light-weight compact design, adjustable resistance and a multi-function LCD display readout scan, time, distance, calories and RPM. A non-skid mat and interchangeable handgrip pedals are included.Specifications: 50 x 46 38cmWeight: 9kgSpecial Price £118.25 with VAT Relief
Was: £131.39Save: £13.14
- Armchair Exercise Bike / Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS27612FREE ShippingToo busy to exercise? Not with this thoughtfully designed piece of fitness training kit. You just place the armchair exerciser on the floor in front of your chair or sofa and pedal your way to better health. And because you’re sitting comfortably this chair exercise bike means you can read, catch up on office work, or watch TV at the same time. For an upper body workout, put the Armchair Exercise Bike on a table or desk and use the pedals as hand cranks. A dial lets you increase the resistance as you become stronger, or adjust it for different people.Durably constructed with a digital monitor to check your progress and stable non-slip feet, it’s suitable for men and women, all levels of fitness, the young and not-so-young. Measures H33xW39xD39cm (including pedals).Sit back and get fit with the Armchair Exercise BikeHelps improve muscle strength, flexibility and range of motion as it enhances circulationMeasure your speed, distance, calories burned and timeDial lets you increase resistance as you become strongerSpecial PriceWas: £59.99Save: £10.00
- Economy White Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS23055Exercise your legs from the comfort of your chair! -One of the most compact exercise cycles around. Use from the comfort of your chair to improve circulation, strength and fitness in the legs. Ideal for the elderly as a gentle exerciser, for convalescents to help rebuild strength and movement or even as a starter on a gradual exercise programme. You’ll soon feel the benefits of regular use.Specifications44cm (17”) x 37cm (14”) x 28cm (11”) approx.Note: The rubber feet maybe flat or round.Dowload load the user manual by clicking here.Special Price £11.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £16.66Save: £4.67
- Step It Lower Extremity Exerciser Item Code: MS22723Step It Lower Extremity ExerciserStepIt was innovatively designed to simulate the true walking motion for those unable to exercise for any given time.StepIt promotes the full cycle walking motion including the most important movement for the optimisation of the Calf Muscle Pump’s function, the heel rise motion. Often, the Calf Muscle Pump is referred to as the body’s secondary heart.Special PriceWas: £21.59Save: £2.16
- Super Economy Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS16615OverviewEnjoy gentle exercise in your own armchair with the Pedal Power - great for improving circulation and fitness in the legs. Ideal for the elderly, convalescents or for those just starting out on an exercise program. Exercise whilst you're reading watching television or knitting. FeaturesAdjustable TensionRobust Plastic FrameComes Flat PackedEasy AssemblySpecificationsSize: 11.5 x 12 x 11 InchSpecial Price £15.11 with VAT Relief
Was: £16.79Save: £1.68
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section