TGA Breeze S4 GT Mobility Scooter
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
The TGA Breeze S4 GT Mobility Scooter is an upgraded version of the standard Breeze S4, it is supplied with wider rear wheels and tyres that provide additional traction and stability over all terrains. Perfect for larger users, the S4 GT is designed to take users weighing up to 200 kgs (31.4 stone). Perfect for outdoor use this magnificent mobility scooter will navigate slopes with ease and the energy absorbing bumpers help to minimise lateral movement for that safe, smooth travel. User comfort is a key factor with the TGA Breeze S4 GT and this is shown through its ergonomically designed tiller that can be fully adjusted and the fully adjustable orthopaedic seat. The seat also fully swivels to ensure safe transfers on and off your scooter. When out and about to promote user peace of mind the S4 GT Mobility Scooter is fitted with front and rear braking systems, which are extremely responsive and an anti roll back function prevents the scooter from rolling backwards when on a hill. On a full charge the TGA Breeze S4 GT Mobility Scooter provides a huge range of up to 30 miles and to preserve the batteries lifespan is features a unique system which cleverly dims the LED lighting when at a standstill. The Breeze S4 GT will travel at a top speed 8mph to get you to where you are going swiftly and in comfort and style.
Features and Benefits:
- Wider rears wheels compared to the standard Breeze S4
- Wide wheels provide better traction and stability
- Reliable and robust
- Fully adjustable comfort seat
- Navigates slopes with ease
- Compact chassis
- Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort
- Highly dynamic stability and stable steering
- Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action
- Stunning metallic silver finish
- Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyones needs
- Simple, convenient control system installed
- Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at standstill to save battery
- Advanced safety system installed
- Colour: Dark Grey or Silver
- Standard 40Ah battery range: 20 miles (32 kms)
- Heavy duty 75Ah battery range: 30 miles (48 kms)
- Top speed: 8 mph (12 km/h)
- Ground clearance: 150mm (6")
- Wheel size front: 300mm (12")
- Wheel size back: 430mm (17")
- Turning radius: 1800mm (71")
- Breeze S4 GT length: 1650mm (65")
- Breeze S4 GT width: 890mm (35")
- Min height (Folded & seat down): 1000mm (39.4")
- Min height (Without seat): 890mm (35")
- Total weight: 132 kgs (290 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 200 kgs (31.4 stone)
|Battery Type||Lead Acid Battery|
|Detachable Battery Pack||No|
|Charger||External 24v 8a|
|Max Speed||8mph (12.8kph)|
|Overall Width (MM)||890.00 (mm)|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|DVLA Class||Class 3|
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Tyre Type||Air Filled|
|Standard Warranty||12 Months|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
- Personal Liability up to £2 million
- Replacement on a “New for Old” Basis
- Loss or Damage
- 24/7 National Breakdown Recovery
- Loss of Keys
- Personal Accident
- Personal Effects
- Temporary Mobility Equipment
- Hire Costs
- Hospitalisation Benefit
- Dental Fees
- Vet Fees If a pet travelling with you is injured.
IPID(s) and Terms of Business Agreement
Mobility Smart Ltd, Unit 12 – 13 Creamery Industrial Estate, Kenlis Road, Barnacre, Preston, PR3 1GD is an Appointed Representative of Mark Bates Ltd, Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 9SN are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Number: 308390. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section