Shoprider Lugano Electric Wheelchair **Used**
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
This used Shoprider Lugano Electric Wheelchair represents real value for money and has been refurbished to a "B" grade condition. Its B grade means that all of the aesthetics and electronics are in "good" condition. The Shoprider Lugano Powerchair brings together great looks, quality build and practicality all in one affordable package. This powerchair is ideal for getting out and about with ease and is equally at home in indoor or outdoor environments. The Shoprider provides a comfortable ride having an ergonomic and adjustable backrest for easy fitting to the rider’s own specifications. This powerchair has articulating front and rear wheel axles, helping to achieve a more comfortable ride across all surfaces and terrains. When it comes to storage or disassembly, the Shoprider Lugano comes with easy to dismantle sections, so it’s great for being able to be transported or when it’s required to be stored. The two motor mid-wheel drive system makes for a tight turning circle for easy manoeuvring in the tightest of spaces. The adjustable arms and padded armrests on the Lugano make for even greater user comfort, even for longer durations of use. For additional safety and security, the powerchair comes fitted with a lap belt and a height & angle adjustable seat base.
Features and Benefits:
- Style, practicality and great value powerchair
- Easy disassemble for transporting and storage
- Joystick can be easily attached to left or right depending on the users requirements
- Adjustable padded armrests
- 360 degree turning circle within own length
- Full suspension
- Solid front and rear tyres
- Pneumatic middle tyres
- Electro-mechanical parking brake
- Regenerative Braking
- Fully adjustable seat offers extreme comfort
- Folding, adjustable foot plates
- Anti tip wheels
- Maximum range: 25 miles (40 kms)
- Max speed - 6.5Km/h (4 mph)
- Max climb angle: 8 Deg
- Turning radius: 880mm (35")
- Seat width: 480mm (19")
- Seat depth: 460mm (18")
- Minimum seat height: 540mm (21")
- Maximum seat height: 600mm (24")
- Back height: 500mm (20")
- Minimum armrest height: 190mm (7.5")
- Maximum armrest height: 270mm (10.5")
- Overall width: 640mm (25")
- Overall depth with foot rest: 10500mm (41")
- Overall maximum height: 1270mm (50")
- Front wheel size: 195mm (7.75")
- Middle wheel size: 360mm (14")
- Rear wheel size: 195mm (7.75")
- Recommended middle tyre pressure: 30 Psi
- Drive Train: 2 x Motors Powering the Centre Wheels
- Battery size: 2 x 12V 70 Ah Gel
- Charger capacity: 8 Amp 24V
- Electronics: Penny & Giles
- Shoprider Lugano weight: 126 kgs (277 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 115 kgs (18 Stone)
|Detachable Battery Pack||No|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Electric Seat Tilt||No|
|Electric Seat Raise/Lower||No|
|Electric Backrest Recline||No|
|Electrically Adjustable Footrest||No|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section