Savanah Raised Toilet Seat With Lid - 10cm
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at email@example.com
Our Price Match Promise
Offer ends 05-06-2022
Got A Question? Click Here!
Lightweight, all plastic construction, for strength and durability, the Savanah Raised Toilet Seat has a gently contoured surface that improves the comfort and seating position of the user. The seat slopes downwards slightly from back to front, as to allow easier lowering and raising from the toilet, and has a splash guard to minimise soiling. Resistant to stains and odours, it is fully sealed and easy to clean. For optimum hygiene and cleanliness this Savanah Raised Toilet Seat is supplied with on lip.
Features and Benefits:
- With no welding seem within the aperture, only a smooth finish, dirt cannot form.
- The large rear cut-out on the Savanah gives clearance for the coccyx and, combined with the gentle downward slope of the seat, makes rear personal cleaning possible.
- The wide front cut-out also allows easier access for personal cleansing.
- The two L-shaped moulded plastic brackets have a large bonded rubber non-slip pads to keep the toilet seat firmly and securely in position.
- These brackets can be easily adjusted to fit on the majority of sizes and shapes of toilets, by the use of two large, ribbed hand wheels. This makes fitting and removal of the seat very quick and easy.
- The Savanah has no front bracket or front hand wheel, to avoid snagging skin or clothes. The front is secured in position by a lip.
- For added refinement to create a more pleasing appearance, the Savanah raised toilet seat is available with a lid. The lid is easily attached or removed using the clip-in system at the rear of the seat.
- Increases toilet seat height by 100mm (4")
- Toilet seat height: 100mm (4")
- Toilet seat length: 400mm (15.75")
- Toilet seat width: 410mm (16.25")
- Toilet seat weight: 1.6 kgs (3.5 lbs)
- Maximum safe user weight: 190 kgs (30 st)
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section