Royale Sport Mobility Scooter
The Royale Sport Mobility Scooter has been designed to be a real attention grabber. impressive lines and modern design features are just the start of the Royale’s many features and everyday benefits to make your life easier and provide real driver enjoyment wherever you may roam. The Royale comes with a powerful 1500 w motor giving a huge maximum range of up to 37 miles between charges. If you’re the kind of scooter user who likes to get out and about and enjoys travel to a wider range of destinations, the Royale may be your ideal choice. If weather protection is important to you, the Royale comes with a state of the art, modern and sleek design canopy, this canopy provides enhanced all weather protection and a level of onboard luxury that few other mobility scooters come even close to. The Royale has been designed with user comfort as a key feature, the super-comfortable seat gives a luxurious level of comfort across all surfaces and terrains, the scooter comes with a height adjustable headrest to suit all user requirements. Add to this a clear and easy to read digital dash display with user friendly controls, you have the perfect combination of rider comfort and peace of mind on-board control. If you like to get around quickly, you’ll find plenty of power in the Royale, giving you a top speed of 8MPH, the scooter also comes fitted with a lap-belt for added safety and security
- Great looking, contemporary styled scooter
- Luxury level ride quality and features
- Generous 37 miles range!
- Speedy 8MPH top speed
- Fully adjustable head-rest for supreme comfort
- Enhanced weather protection canopy
- Powerful 1500W motor
- Easy to read full digital display
- Top speed of 8mph*.
- Maximum range of 37 miles (96Ah batts) on full battery charge*.
- Stylish modern design with canopy.
- Large 51cm (20”) seat width accommodates larger users providing added comfort.
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility.
- Height adjustable headrest to suit user requirements.
- Armrests are angle adjustable and flip up for easy side transfers.
- Automatic speed reduction when steering for added safety.
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling.
- Tiller adjustment by lever to suit user requirements.
- Digital dash display with user friendly controls.
- High level indicators and lighting to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark.
- Twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility.
- Large 36cm (14”) front and 48cm (19”) rear alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride and excellent ground clearance.
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills.
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on.
- Lap belt included for added safety.
- Highly powerful 1500W motor.
- Recommended MK batteries: 2 x 12V 96Ah.
- Weight capacity 160kg (25st).
|Detachable Battery Pack||No|
|Number of Wheels||4|
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
- Personal Liability up to £2 million
- Replacement on a “New for Old” Basis
- Loss or Damage
- 24/7 National Breakdown Recovery
- Loss of Keys
- Personal Accident
- Personal Effects
- Temporary Mobility Equipment
- Hire Costs
- Hospitalisation Benefit
- Dental Fees
- Vet Fees If a pet travelling with you is injured.
IPID(s) and Terms of Business Agreement
Mobility Smart Ltd, Unit 12 – 13 Creamery Industrial Estate, Kenlis Road, Barnacre, Preston, PR3 1GD is an Appointed Representative of Mark Bates Ltd, Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 9SN are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Number: 308390. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section