Rollz Motion 2-in-1 Rollator Transport Chair - Ice Blue
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
Offer ends 15-03-2021
The Rollz Motion 2-in-1 Rollator Transport Chair Ice Blue. Highly versatile, the Rollz Motion is a modern rollator that with the flick of the wrist can be converted into an exceptionally comfortable wheelchair. To enable a user to walk steadily, upright and comfortably the frame is exceptionally strong whilst remaining lightweight. Ensuring doorsteps and kerbs can be crossed with minimal effort the Rollz Motion 2-in-1 Rollator Transport Chair is fitted with a highly unique threshold aid whilst its innovative drum brakes guarantee safe and balanced braking. The Rollz Motion also has height adjustable handles that are very easy to adjust to suit the individual needs of the user, giving exceptional support, aiding good posture and improving user comfort. To offer superior comfort when sitting the Rollz Motion is supplied with a soft cushioned seat and backrest. When being used as a Transport Wheelchair the Rollz Motion offers extreme levels of comfort and boasts a natural suspension thanks to its foam-filled rear tyres. To allow for ease of transportation and storage the Rollz Motion folds into an extremely compact package and will easily fit in the boot of a car.
Features and Benefits:
- Rollator and wheelchair combination
- Part of the Topro range of walking aids
- Easily transforms into a wheelchair at the flick of the wrist
- The exceptionally durable and lightweight frame
- Unique threshold aid makes light work of doorsteps and kerbs
- Innovative drum braking system
- Soft cushioned seat and backrest
- Height adjustable handles promote good posture
- Provides exceptional comfort
- Foam-filled rear tyres offer a natural suspension
- Quickly and easily folds to a highly compact shape
- Rollz Motion colour: Ice Blue
- Minimum user height: 1600mm (5' 2")
- Maximum user height: 1900mm (6' 2")
- Rollz Motion width: 655mm (25.75")
- Rollz Motion length: 630mm (24.75")
- Minimum folded height: 860mm (33.75")
- Maximum folded height: 1020mm (40")
- Folded width: 290mm (11.5")
- Folded length: 630mm (24.75")
- Minimum height: 860mm (33.75")
- Maximum height 1020mm (40")
- Seat height: 550mm (21.65")
- Seat width: 450mm (17.75")
- Seat length: 385mm (15")
- Rollz motion weight: 10.6 kgs (23.25 lbs)
- Wheelchair package weight: 3.7 kgs (8 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 125 kgs (19.5 stone)
|Colour Name||Ice Blue|
|Half Folding Back||No|
|Quick Release Rear Wheels||No|
|Seat Belt Supplied||No|
|Detachable Foot Rests||No|
|Anti Tip Wheels||No|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section